farm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

farm Empty farm

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:03

i was just wondering and I did ask over in other forum shooger answered then asked if I needed more assistance I explained my question but nobody is answering me now :( if someone stops playing their farm permanently what happens to the farm besides disappearing from the neighbor bar??? can SOMEONE please answer this for me???? :(
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

farm Empty Re: farm

Post by -Mir85- Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:19

I am sure shooger will answer you, but she is usually not in the forum this time of the day.
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:20

Marly
My experience with this is due to IGM messages inadvertently being misdirected to an old farm that is inactive. Certainly, if you want an official answer, wait for a mod or ask support.

This is what I was told....
After about a month (4 weeks I believe), a farm will drop out of your neighborhood but the player can still return to the game and play their farm. This can happen even after a period of months. Farms do become inactive after a period of time. At the time of my inquiry, I think it was approximately a year of not playing. So a player could return to their farm up to a year after they stopped playing. However, after that time, farms became inactive and the player no longer had access to it and would have to start a new farm if they wanted to play. Everything on the farm is lost. It is why it is so appreciated that players stay (or return) for a Gift and Trade so those pens, trees, and deco items can remain in game.
I don't know if the timetable remains a year but I do know that farms don't go to the 'graveyard' quickly. I hope this helps....

In my case, I contacted support because messages between me and another player contained sensitive private information about real life. Details I did not want shared with strangers. Support confirmed that the messages did not go to the intended person but rather to an old farm that was no longer active. I was assured the information was not at risk as the player no longer had access to it and even Support could not access the account and delete the message. Those accounts are locked. I don't know if they are ever deleted or just float in space somewhere.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:26

It also depends if money was spend on the farm, as far as I know (was like this before) farms where real money was dunked in never go in the black hole.

But it would not surprise me if no one farm ever goes in the black hole, simply because they can be all big on the number of accounts they have boh

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:29

ok thanks guys that was helpful :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Thu Dec 01 2016, 22:15

My Bella farm went into the black hole of nothingness. Money spent, gold on it, but years flew past. They will eventually delete the accounts, no need to clog up servers with too old data. I think perhaps a year is the deadline.
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Dec 02 2016, 00:52

thank you moraine :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Dec 02 2016, 04:46

I'm glad I asked in here because she has answered others after me and must have overlooked me or something don't know panic frustration
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Dec 02 2016, 12:55

Perhaps she doesn't know and is also waiting for an answer from someone else.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum