Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) Empty Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by CaliChrome Sat Dec 17 2016, 18:45

Did I miss an announcement on the mentor system?  I have a chick in the nest.  Can you see what I see?

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) Ff_sc_16
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Dec 17 2016, 19:37

Hi CC I just went to my bigfish account and looked.   There is no change there.
All 4 of my chicks are exactly the same...
I dunno why yours is different??
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) Empty Re: Has the mentor system changed? (Did I miss it?)

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Dec 17 2016, 20:33

If it has changed, I haven't seen an announcement. My chicks are all low level and not active so no where near level 40. They should have graduated and flown the nest.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sat Dec 17 2016, 22:06

Any other time a chick of mine has reached 40, the system has booted them out of my nest and sent me a message about it.  IDK how this one has stayed for over 24 hours after getting to level 40.  This has been a strange chick that took a long time to actually do anything.  I just kept sending a daily gift.  I've sent a few messages but never any response back.  I truly expected this one to be gone today.  So strange.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Dec 17 2016, 22:49

CC - That happened with my last chick to graduate. It probably was a glitch. I cleaned everything....and finally about 24 hours later they did graduate.I've been through 3 batches like that.  thinking worry
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Dec 17 2016, 22:51

Maybe it's FarmerBroke in disguise.. we all know how he hates to leave the nest lol
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sat Dec 17 2016, 23:30

Very funny cylentlea!  I don't think so as the farm name doesn't have his flare.

Brooke, if it's a glitch, I'll let it stand.  I am still able to gift to the farm and will do so until the system figures it out.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Dec 18 2016, 13:48

flare?  tongue (it isn't often I can catch you on a word like that!) 
Has the mentor system changed?  (Did I miss it?) 44cYg
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Dec 18 2016, 14:12

giggle

Wrong spelling Tookie, sorry.   thud   Should be flair (like pizzazz).  Forgive me, I've got a cold.   sick
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Dec 18 2016, 14:14

bear hug get well soon! (twas just a bit of fun, you usually out spell me, lol)  giggle
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sun Dec 18 2016, 14:50

Nobody is prefect.  belly laugh
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Sun Dec 18 2016, 17:04

Wanna bet?     Grin       giggle
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Dec 29 2016, 16:36

She did finally leave the nest a couple days later.  Haven't heard a peep from her since.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Dec 29 2016, 18:20

I have 4 chicks all on level 3 and therms dropping and one flashing red. As soon as I fill the social bar (in the next day or 2), they will be removed from the nest. On the one hand, it is disappointing to keep getting chicks that don't play but on the other hand, I'm not up to a chick that needs a lot of direction and support right now.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 30 2016, 11:18

I wonder what the cause is too.  I've heard from two players that they have not been assigned chicks and had been in the past.  

Also noticed on a baby farm that ALL of the chicks were blinking red included mine.  The mentor has always been sending gifts and I send the luv points whenever I check the farm.

Never have joined the mentor system as a mentor so I really cannot tell anything from the mentor's standpoint.

All I know is that I don't want the boot out of Mentor Brookeham's nest.  It has been there for over 14 months now.  Level 39 now so really have to be careful.

Good luck!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum