Christmas Nights

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Nights - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Nights

Post by Irisa Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:34

@puppiesnponies  my trophies are now on the magic tree (26%), so no need to move around anymore.
I had only 1 field with fertile field of carnations (supposed to get drops from trees and animal sheds according to FAQ) so I didn't worry about removing them yet...   Eek   hmz2  (still trying to get animals ready for January event..)
you would have thought that I had learned my lesson by now...  I guess not.
I will simply do what I can.  Obviously, Christmas I might get 1 harvesting in/done.
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:45

250 drops here boh  , (plus a few from neighbors). That was with carnations and honeydews in CFs, edged with 20 hr trees. No Howies or Magic trees. For all my effort with prepping that far in advance... I'm not impressed  bad marks  . Not very likely that I'll be finishing this event. 

Very crappy Xmas present BP  pc problems
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Thu Dec 22 2016, 21:46

The thing is though GuineaUp, with such a high drop rate comfort fields (or 2x2) might be counterproductive. You can place a maximum of 210 comfort fields, and you don't get more than one drop per field. So you limit yourself to 210 drops + drops from trees on edges. If you had the carnations in 1x1 fields instead you might have gotten more drops simply because there are more fields to potentially yield drops. But it depends on how high the drop rate is. 

With my 16 howies I got 115 drops from a single field of foxtail millet (one of the new crops), that would have been impossible with comfort fields or 2x2 fields.
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Dec 22 2016, 21:55

16 Howies! Wow! That is great!

I planted rose hips overnight and used the cloud rows that boost drops with full 30% trophies in the LL rune. I do have a Howie but forgot to move him. One field got 75 drops and I don't remember the other fields individually but overall, I had 295 drops from first harvest. Baha was still in animals and the Rainforest in 1x1. A few trees but not many. I'm pleased with my start and am enjoying the crop. it is so pretty red smile
I agree with Mir about comfort fields. I never use them to prepare my farm for an event.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Dec 22 2016, 23:38

I think the drops are not bad for this event. I started with 272 from morning harvest. Now I'm up to 535 after 2 rounds of 2 x 2's of poinsettias. Ooooh they are so pretty!!!
I've left 2 menageries(kitties & frogs) on main and all my arboretums out.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Thu Dec 22 2016, 23:54

I agree on the drops being decent (at least for me).  After carnations/honeydews and 1 round of 2x2 I got 360 drops. Hope things work out for everyone.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Dec 23 2016, 00:02

don't feel bad GuineaUp I got 241 drops I was set up same way as you and Lea got 227 and she put out carnations last night and honeydews so I don't like how I did either :(
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Fri Dec 23 2016, 01:37

Not a recommended way to start an Event   tongue tongue

Had Raspberries everywhere but not anymore   whahahaha scratch head

Christmas Nights - Page 2 Santa%20weeds_zps2i57z5sc
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Dec 23 2016, 02:25

Oh No hatzeva! So sorry for the tough start. I've already closed my farms for the night and sent gifts but if you will send me an IGM, I will be sure to remember you tomorrow night. Been a long day here getting ready for family arriving and I might forget but not mean to, so a little reminder would be most welcome Hi dog lick red smile Have you been having too much fun with your new puppy to farm?
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Fri Dec 23 2016, 03:38

Yup Yup Yup Yup

Thanks Pnp! I will if I remember,   heart
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Dec 23 2016, 05:38

hatzeva - I can't figure out what you have planted???? Yes, Yes....I'm dying for Cassy stories!!! What does she love to do? Has she growled or barked yet? How is potty training going???

I really wanted a puppy for Christmas....but it's not going to happen. But I do love my kitties....Zachary has been helping me wrap for the past 2 hours(on a card table...).I'm now doing everything one 1 corner of it. So I took a break to come in and farm...and Gizzy is sleeping on my foot (as if to tell me to stop moving around so much!...LOL). cat

I'm already not liking this looooonnnng crop. Nope I got too busy today and left in my poinsettias in too long....now won't be ready to harvest for hours(I am going to have to stay up late to harvest & replant). But it is so pretty!!!! Love when it's ready...to see a sea of red!!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:47

Too bad weeds don't give drops, huh @hatzeva ? Ouch  there there

@-Mir85- ... It's been a hellish week of a holiday rush with a nonstop migraine and vertigo spells for me... so I was distracted and not really focused on the game this time :hmz:  Live and learn, and whine about drops, lol  cry 3

@MARLYMAR glad to have someone share the low drop pain with lol
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Fri Dec 23 2016, 16:37

Of course, my home internet went out last night - and probably won't be repaired until after Christmas!  panic frustration  Checking in during break at work today and may be able to come in tomorrow for a harvest.  Terrible time for the service to go down!

So sorry about the weeds, hatzeva!  Hope things go smoothly from now on.  Give the puppy a cuddle from me. heartbeat

bear hug Blessings for a better day, GuineaUp!

tzeva!
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Dec 23 2016, 18:44

GuineaUp - So sorry to hear of your migraines and vertigo. calm I pray that both go away very, very soon! heart

Willow - Oh NO....can't get internet back until after Christmas???? That is terrible! You are going to go into work tomorrow to play farmerama? That's dedication.  shock faint

There is ZERO manure in my market...but I can only sell it @ 60.00cc's??? 
I have about 10k more poinsettias to grow.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23 2016, 20:21

@Brookeham That is simply because the market is dynamic with a brake on it... Over 4 years ago I already figured that out, but that was on the old forum. All that info is gone hmz2

If the market is empty the system checks it every X minutes if more is posted and sold. When Yes the market will up the maximum price you can list at with X cc.

If players are posting at this new max price and it gets sold, above happens again. And so on.

It is not that the maximum price if given free if the market is empty. That is why the rising is slowed down, to prevent manic markets if only one time it sells out. Just a stabalizing measure they build in.

It also slows down manual manipulation, say a player posting 1 manure every time to let it sell easy and up the price quickly, as it does react on it, but is slowed down by the maximum rise and time limiter.

I do not remember the numbers anymore from back then, but it was something like 2% every 5-10 minutes at maximum for the price to go up. Could be different now, have to check but it seems the same don't know

20:06 - price 67.97cc - Offers posted and sold out
20.17 - price 69.33cc = +2% - Offers posted and sold out
20.29 - price 69.33cc = +0% Offers posted, but the market was not sold out
20.32 - price 70.72cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out
20.45 - price 72.13cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out
21.00 - price 73.57cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out
21.15 - price 75.04cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out

Well looks to me this is confirmed then again... +2% each time the system checks.
The market checks every 15 minutes

if we go from 60cc and you want to sell it for at least 100cc, you can do that by hoping other keep selling and the market keeps empty. Then check back after 25 market updates... That would be at least an hour or 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top