Christmas Nights

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Nights - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Nights

Post by annaquinn Fri Dec 23 2016, 20:41

im sorry for everyone's problems but for me I have a stable internet and the drops seem to be keeping up with the junks so CR is up and running.
may everyone's season be merrier and brighter. tree

The only problem I had was to plant a field of Bromeliads and tear it up before it was all watered.
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Fri Dec 23 2016, 21:00

Sleepy wrote:@Brookeham That is simply because the market is dynamic with a brake on it... Over 4 years ago I already figured that out, but that was on the old forum. All that info is gone hmz2

If the market is empty the system checks it every X minutes if more is posted and sold. When Yes the market will up the maximum price you can list at with X cc.

If players are posting at this new max price and it gets sold, above happens again. And so on.

It is not that the maximum price if given free if the market is empty. That is why the rising is slowed down, to prevent manic markets if only one time it sells out. Just a stabalizing measure they build in.

It also slows down manual manipulation, say a player posting 1 manure every time to let it sell easy and up the price quickly, as it does react on it, but is slowed down by the maximum rise and time limiter.

I do not remember the numbers anymore from back then, but it was something like 2% every 5-10 minutes at maximum for the price to go up. Could be different now, have to check but it seems the same don't know

20:06 - price 67.97cc - Offers posted and sold out
20.17 - price 69.33cc = +2% - Offers posted and sold out
20.29 - price 69.33cc = +0% Offers posted, but the market was not sold out
20.32 - price 70.72cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out
20.45 - price 72.13cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out
21.00 - price 73.57cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out
21.15 - price 75.04cc = +2% Offers posted and sold out

Well looks to me this is confirmed then again... +2% each time the system checks.
The market checks every 15 minutes

if we go from 60cc and you want to sell it for at least 100cc, you can do that by hoping other keep selling and the market keeps empty. Then check back after 25 market updates... That would be at least an hour or 6.

that is very interesting Sleepy.  thanks for sharing!!  good post
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Dec 23 2016, 21:03

I have about 8800 crops and 693 drops at the moment.

I am very distressed about birdhouse.  I had 70 party spins saved and did not get even one of the new birdhouses!!  Which really stinks because I have all the others :crycry: cry 3 cry 3
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23 2016, 21:21

@Irisa thank you, I updated my post (and your quote)... market updates every 15 minutes on the clock and rise is 2% but only if the markets is sold empty during those 15 minutes.

Good luck with the event all hiya

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Sat Dec 24 2016, 00:36

Day 24 prize is 2 GBs but the bonus prize right after is 36 hours of +1 crop bonus.  You might wish to open it first thing in the morning instead of tonight.  (Last grand prize is a giver item.)

Christmas Nights - Page 3 Ff_las10
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Sat Dec 24 2016, 04:00

currently holding 8,500 Poinsettias and 1,100 Stars...    star colors
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Dec 24 2016, 04:36

Thanks MSB for the explanation of how the market rises. big grin I thought some tinkering was going on. whistling LOL  belly laugh

The +1 is going to help with all these poinsettias we need!!  clap clap thumbs up

Thanks for the advice CC but I waited until my harvest this afternoon to open it. I want to finish event ASAP!! Possibly I can use it for regular crops.  happyblush
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Sat Dec 24 2016, 09:47

CylentLea123 Sorry to Hear about of your 70 Party Spins you not yet able to get Beech Hut Birdhouse. But I Managed to get it using 21 Party Spins. As at Last the Greyout BirdHouse Cloud Row is now Active and Complete.

I Still have 150 Party Spins Left over. I Mostly Aim to get Pink Animals but very very rare to see them there to be won. I am Happy to Win Breeding Animal, Power Feeds or Animal Upgrades to i use my Party Spins Wisely

The Christmas Advent has rewards us with +1 Crop for 36 Hours. As u have just over 10000 Poinsettia so Far I will put this on Hold and Reap other Crops taking advantage of +1 as i have Party Ticket Cloud Row that gives +1 Veg too so that is +2 on my Veg Crops help me hoard some nice Veg for Christmas lol

Brookeham and Sleepy. About the Markets some Farmers have Prime Accounts that can effect Market Pricing can Sell it for more than Current Market Prices. Market Prices varies as it depends on Numbers of Seller Listings Effect Market Prices if the Items to Sell are newer or rare items it is hard and Slow to push up prices eg New High Level Breeding Animals. But like new Rare Fruits it is slow to push up Market Price due to lack or no listings it never recommend to obtain new items to sell as holding onto them can be sold for good price later !!

The Drops are doing good so far  presents heavybag tree
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sat Dec 24 2016, 10:19

Mooboy wrote:About the Markets some Farmers have Prime Accounts that can effect Market Pricing can Sell it for more than Current Market Prices.
No, with premium you can list more lots (20 instead of 10), but it doesn't affect the price.

Sleepy, it is not only if the market is empty that the price can increase. It is adjusted every 15 minutes as you said, +2% if more offers are sold above the market index, -2% if more offers are sold below market index, or stays the same. Not sure exactly what this "more offers" means does it mean number of items or number of listing etc. not clear to me. Read about it in the DE forum and also saw the effect myself on an item rising in price.

Sorry GuineaUp, the thing about comfort fields is that they are good when the drop rate is low and bad if the drop rate is very high. But when the FAQ come out and you can start guessing how the drop rate will be, it is too late to place the comfort fields. So one just has to make a decision before that don't know  hope you make the event anyway from me to you

Good luck with the event everyone, and Merry Christmas!  tree

:garland:
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly22 Sat Dec 24 2016, 12:44

Bah...... drops have been better than normal, but with the holiday festivities, work, shopping, wrapping and whatnot.... games tend to take a back seat.  My son is also home for the holiday this Christmas and I choose to spend time with him.  The army is not always generous with vacation time for them during holidays.  I have now 718 drops and 6100 Poinsettia's  Oh My!  I am no quitter though and will trudge along with the rest of you and try to do what I can. 

Mir I am sorry about your vertigo, I still am susceptible to attacks, but they are very infrequent now that my balance has been disable on my left side.  I was very reluctant to go through with that, however.... I went from daily vertigo attacks lasting 2 to 4 hours to one every two or three months.  With therapy and time I am fully functional without balance on my left side and have compensated the loss with my eye sight.  So cheer up and hopefully a solution can be found for you.

The party spins, can't remember where I read it, but someone advised that we wait until the first of the year to use our spins to get the new bird house, the last one remaining for our cloud row. 

Good luck everyone and here's to hoping we can all accomplish what we set out to do.  Merry Christmas Eve to each and every one of you!!  Love, Light, Laughter and Wonder ..... may they touch your days and enrich your lives.
Molly22
Molly22

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Dec 24 2016, 17:13

Hi everyone !
I am back. Holidays have begun for me from today. Very happy. Event crop & drop rate are going fine.

Also several good things happened.
My uncle had a open heart surgery with few mini surgeries. He opened his eyes today when called, after 3 days of surgery. We are all very happy & my mother is returning home from hospital today. Happy about that too.

Our candidate/friend won the librarian post in our Advocates Association defeating 2 other candidates backed up by 2 former presidents. She became the sensational winner and much talked about winner - even more than the president. It was a very tough fight. 

We met all our friends & classmates during the election day. It was a sort of reunion. Everyone of us were happy. 

Merry Christmas & have lots of fun and love !
:sleigh:
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Dec 24 2016, 20:54

Hi 12ss12!!! Hi So glad you are back!!! Also very good news about your Uncle!!! thumbs up

I have finished the poinsettias this morning!!!! I still have about 600 more stars to go before I can finish event. Putting the farm back together took me hours.  chucked out

Now....gotta go see about our turkey...and get it into the oven! cooking 
xmaskitties wreath
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sun Dec 25 2016, 09:12

Molly22 wrote:Mir I am sorry about your vertigo
Not sure who is struggling with vertigo, but it isn't me. Glad you've found a way to deal with it though. Good luck with the event, and enjoy the holiday with your son home  heart
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Sun Dec 25 2016, 11:50

I'm closing in on finishing the entire event as well. One more harvest should push the crop number well over the needed amount. Lack about 700 drops, but we still have 2,5 days (I think, I wish , I hope) so with a few long long timed crop with water and manure this should be done and dusted soon. Leaving out the trees has for once really yielded good drops:)

Congratulation to all that has finished, and good luck to the rest of us cheer on
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Dec 25 2016, 14:04

Have to harvest the last round and collect drops for 3 more steps.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top