ThomasZalan - Hungarian here!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThomasZalan - Hungarian here! - Page 2 Empty Re: ThomasZalan - Hungarian here!

Post by hatzeva Sun Jan 08 2017, 02:13

Servus ThomasZ,

welcome  and great to see you here   pweeeep pweeeep
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux Wed Jan 11 2017, 04:42

Welcome! I just arrived before you. I stopped posting on the dark side a long time ago. The dark side is what some us refer to the official forum. I'm a bit dense (thick headed, slow, not fast on the uptake, and not to sharp) so are you a boy or a girl. Not that it matters one way or the other. It's just that your replying post to Sleepy's question still keeps me wondering. bemused :hmz: thinking scratch head don't know love shower
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Wed Jan 11 2017, 06:08

Welcome ThomasZalan!  As you can see, many of us have read but not necessarily replied to your posts in the EN forum.  Feel free to share any information (or corrections) here as we appreciate what members have to offer.
PS.  I love :inlove:  the forum's emote's as well..   :ashamed:   :tongue2:
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielh Wed Jan 11 2017, 22:54

Hi Thomas! Nice to see you on this forum too!!
Arielh
Arielh

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Sun Jan 15 2017, 16:14

Part I

hatzeva wrote:Servus ThomasZ,

welcome  and great to see you here   pweeeep pweeeep
Here is a "servus" for you too! heart  im happy

Sleepy wrote:belly laugh OK sorry then, of moet ik het in het Nederlands doen, ow that is sorry too giggle

My good friend, Gugli Translator says: "I have to do it in Dutch". 
In Dutch? Is this a new style? star colors Cycling in the countryside, passing by the colourful tulips and old-styled windmills to the legal weed shop?thumbs up

Hope that Dutches don't take the legal drug-weed as an offense. pwetty Because then I'm done over here. cry 1 I see what you did there! naughtynaughty Someone reduced the number of members, now there is only 93! pc problems

GuineaUp wrote:LOL Thomas, Thanks for the laughs  giggle . I didn't know you were so much fun clap clap . You always seemed so "strictly business" over on the En forum in the strategy and rumor threads... but of course anything resembling having fun over there was always considered off topic and subject to being edited or deleted by a couple of the power abusing/hate their "job" moderators  monster cookie . Hope you stick around and have more unedited silly fun as well as sharing your plethora of info and game knowledge with us  wink
Nooo head bang You demolished my fame, renown, fame. I'm a businessman sent by the NotFunny Org. But in real, I'm funny so they will kick me out of the NotFunny Org.! comfy chat
So as unemployed I can stick over here and be funny. :rolling on flo (and share things-infos)
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Sun Jan 15 2017, 16:37

Part II

spotsbox wrote:Welcome Thomas!  Love your posts in EN forum, your efforts are much appreciated. bloempie  Look forward to getting to know you better and enjoying your wisdom and wit.
bear hug Thank you the kind words! bear hug

*There wasn't a polarbear, so there's a teddy bear for you! bear hug

Arielh wrote:Hi Thomas! Nice to see you on this forum too!!
Thanks! heartbeat
I'm wondering, do the Greeks "beleive" in Greek gods etc? Because now you are eastern orthodox christians. Other than that, have a nice time swimming in the Mediterranean Sea with Poseidon. thumbs up whistling

Irisa wrote:Welcome ThomasZalan!  As you can see, many of us have read but not necessarily replied to your posts in the EN forum.  Feel free to share any information (or corrections) here as we appreciate what members have to offer.
PS.  I love :inlove:  the forum's emote's as well..   :ashamed:   :tongue2:
Good to hear, that there was minimal audience over the "dark side". group hug

PS. Yeah those emoticons are the main magnetism of the official Farmerama forum. Because Zoomumba is a BP game, but their emoticons aren't as good. ThomasZalan - Hungarian here! - Page 2 Emoticon_14smiley ThomasZalan - Hungarian here! - Page 2 Emoticon_3cool ThomasZalan - Hungarian here! - Page 2 Emoticon_6happy ThomasZalan - Hungarian here! - Page 2 Emoticon_15wink

zensioux wrote:Welcome! I just arrived before you. I stopped posting on the dark side a long time ago. The dark side is what some us refer to the official forum. I'm a bit dense (thick headed, slow, not fast on the uptake, and not to sharp) so are you a boy or a girl. Not that it matters one way or the other. It's just that your replying post to Sleepy's question still keeps me wondering. bemused :hmz: thinking scratch head don't know love shower
Yes I saw it, on the same day. feel better

Can I ask which country are you from? Because I don't know which countires don't have Thomas name. Even some places in Asia have it as a name as well. big grin
In Hungarian, it's: Tamás nickname of it: Tomi. It's a boy-name.

There is a show, Tom and Jerry, another show: Thomas and (his) friends.cheers :rolling on flo
And... there is (liquid) detergent company in our country with my name. Their slogen: Mother is clever, because she wash with Tomi" Of course there is rhyme in the original one. whistling
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Jan 15 2017, 16:38

All we kicked out were spambots. wink(not that they can spam, cuz they can't post. )   clap clap
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2017, 16:42

ThomasZalan wrote:And you can call me with these names: "Dutch: Thomas, Tom, Tomas, Thom, Tommie" :hairy grin:

Well I presumed you knew some Dutch as you said Dutch lol

And yh we get spam accounts, because we have made it easiest for new members to sign up. But they can not post links or PM your mailbox here on the forum right away wink

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Jan 15 2017, 16:42

ThomasZalan wrote:   There is a show, Tom and Jerry, another show: Thomas and his friends.cheers :rolling on flo
And... there is (liquid) detergent company in our country with my name.
I am a fan of both shows. I liked Tom & Jerry. Now I like Thomas & friends better. Here is the title song. I like it very much. Just sharing it.

12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux Mon Jan 16 2017, 00:06

Hi Thomas - The simpler thing are - the harder for me to grasp - sometimes. big grin I'm In Phoenix, AZ USA. 

Yes, I am very familiar with the name Thomas and all of (or most) it nicknames & variation, but sometimes there are irregularities to norms so I was just checking to make sure. 

Do you prefer Thomas or a nickname? 

I am notorious for shortening everyone's names because of dyslexia, but I can spell Thomas. That really is a big accomplishment for me sometimes. 

So far I am loving having you hear with all your news about up coming events. I had to buy 2 more Peacocks to upgrade by animal thingy - can't spell it so I call them mangers. It has 8 slots & I only had 6 peacocks. That is amazing that in 6 years, I only needed 6 Peacocks.
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Mon Jan 16 2017, 00:37

Servus everyone,

6 Peacock pens sglick! I must run and get another few as I've only had the one lonely Peacock since the start of the game. Ouch   boh
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Jan 16 2017, 00:38

LOL @zensioux  feel better 6 Peacocks!
You need 135 Peacock pens total to fill your 3 fields and your m-e-n-a-g-e-r-i-e giggle  Go shoppin' girl!  heartbeat

OMGosh @hatzeva ... 1 lonely Peacock!!! They are flock animals by nature!!!  shock faint
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux Mon Jan 16 2017, 00:48

G-up - I would never fill my field up with any one animal these days. Those 6 Peacocks gave me about 1220 Peacock. WhooHoo I don't know how many years it took to raise that many, nor when the last time was that I had a pen out. 

BTW - I.m still calling them mangers.  counting love shower

Hatzeva - Way to go!  thumbs up
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Mon Jan 16 2017, 00:56

zensioux wrote:G-up - I would never fill my field up with any one animal these days. Those 6 Peacocks gave me about 1220 Peacock. I don't know how many years it took to raise that many, nor when the last time was that I had a pen out. 
But but but we're gonna be breeding them...and selling them, soon (in March). I dunno about you but I am cashing in (and mass producing/buying) as I do with every new breeding animal that BP throws at us  making money  I guess you play differently than I do, and that's OK. I will gladly sell you as many Peacocks as you need (I might even throw in a pretty pair of earrings too LOL).  heart
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux Mon Jan 16 2017, 01:07

G-up - I'm a DIY hoarder who is stubborn as all get up when it comes to the market. I do sell stuff occasionally. Only when the price is so high that even I can recognize a profit. The only reason for me to sell stuff is to make CCs to by the top breeding animals so I can complete the breeding FSQs. My farming thing is accomplishing tasks - the FSQ. I have finished all that do not require RM & I am slowly working on them. Plus, I never ever buy animals except the top breeders.
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum