Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Descend into the Temple (temple 3 event)

Post by 12ss12 Mon Mar 06 2017, 17:17

broke,
Are you angry because you wasted such a lot of fruit trees in doing the event ?

Think you did an extravagant, silly, costly activity and you could afford to do it.  You might feel better. giggle  And you already did the worst. You baked cakes & cakes & more cakes for several minutes together. This is much better than 11 clicking for a cake. And before that it was much worse, you have to click click click and deposit the fruits.  conversation
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Mar 07 2017, 10:07

We're not a bunch of new players here.  No need to pretend we do not have enough animals to do the entire event from the beginning.  There was no need for any planning, none!  

Tree fruit is the least concern of all.  IMHO one must be nearly brain dead not to finish the ENTIRE event.  

Okay, I harvest before the event not even thinking about thinking about this event. Peacocks just harvest too.  Big deal!  Every 12 hours. 128 peacocks with no thought.  

So I just stick 20 hour trees on BAHA and the rain forest.  No need to think about harvesting but once a day ............. AND do it at the same time the peacocks are harvested.  That alone provides all the drops and tree fruit needed.  No big deal!

One-Two, I was really looking forward to thinking (for a change) and none was required.  I wanted to impress you with thinking and I couldn't.  Darn tootin I'm angry and I'll get over it in just few hours when this stupid event ends!  whahahaha whahahaha
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Mar 07 2017, 12:16

It's official.....I'm brain dead ghehe
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Mar 08 2017, 19:47

Thinking !!!!!! scratch head don't know
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top