New Neighbor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Neighbor Empty New Neighbor

Post by Decree Sat Mar 04 2017, 08:20

It seems I've had a few people stop playing. =( If anyone wants an active neighbor feel free to add me.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

New Neighbor Empty Re: New Neighbor

Post by mindy1701 Sat Mar 04 2017, 12:48

Neighbor invitation sent.  I have also lost many neighbors recently.  Even my farm spouse stopped playing.  I've thought about it (for about 1/2 a second), but the game is still fun for me.  After all these years, it would be hard to quit my little farm.   farmer
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Mar 04 2017, 12:54

added you on my main farm. (farmingfreebird)  coffee
I too lost some neighbors again.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Mar 04 2017, 15:18

Added you too mindy ;-)  hiya

ps:  
It's funny... hmz2  i rarely see any of my neighbors be green/online.... rub eyes  but the meters don't drop to red, thinking    they're all full... 

my long time neighbors must all be ninja's!  giggle

(or in the usa time zones)
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Mar 04 2017, 17:15

I need friends to clean up the meadows i my not so active farm - 12ss121
The name has a extra 1 in the end. I wanted to create a bigpoint account and I ended up creating another farmerama account too, that too in French. I will not be playing that farm very often. So please if you have a spare farm, please send me a request and I assure you that after few weeks my farm will go red and you can drop me. ghehe
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Mar 04 2017, 18:25

added you a bunch of times... sorry for all the flashing red! I don't play them either LOL, they're meadow opening farms, and gift farms, and test farms and market check farms and convenience farms.... ;-)
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Mar 04 2017, 18:31

Wow, you've got a first.... I've managed to add your baby farm to ALL of mine. ;-) Hope you got the meadow open now?
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Sat Mar 04 2017, 19:33

I guess I was missing quite a few neighbors. Thanks to all who joined me. Was able to get three new neighbors from here.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Mar 05 2017, 09:33

Thanks Tookie & Everyone. My meadow is clean. 

And what names you all got for your farms. I specially liked JudgeMental. whahahaha whahahaha whahahaha  That's how more than half of the judges in the courts are. Presenting and conducting a case before such judges is like a great accomplishment and is like neatly executing a magician trick.  belly laugh belly laugh belly laugh Sometimes they are very entertaining.

We have counselling as the first stage in matrimonial cases. Sometimes the counselors are awful, they just keep the cases in counselling stage for months together or more than a year. Counselling the litigant parties for nearly a year and the parties start feeling why they came to court. Advocates are not allowed during counselings. So some counselors take advantage of it.  In one my cases - counselling & special counselling was dragging on for more than a year. So I told the counselor to close the counselling & post it before the court for hearing. He said you have sent the patient for operation and we are doing it. If you say you don't want an operation then the patient will die. I said I have not sent my client before you for operation, the court will take care of it. (I felt like what stupidity I am blabbering. What to do the counselor blabbered and I had to blabber more) and I told him If you continue in this style, I have to take my client to a psychiatrist. Even then the counselor did not relent. He said respondent asks for counselling. It is her right. I told him he can give her counselling for how much years she wants and that my client/petitioner will give in writing that he does not want counselling and he will appear in the court when the case is posted there, till then he will not come to counselling. And in the next hearing the case was promptly put up before the court.  The trick was the respondent wanted to torture my client by teasing or threatening him every counselling and wanted to drag the case.  I just removed my client from it and so her prey escaped from her claws.  oh the drama

One High Court judge in a revision case on a  partition  suit order by an elderly widow said he would ask the son to give her maintenance. why did she need property. JudgeMental. What to do with such mental judges. GaaH!
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Mar 05 2017, 12:25

Ghehehe, great story! 

I once felt very judgemental, I was really judging people harshly, without knowing their backgrounds etcetera.... And I was making a new baby farm.... and I felt a little crazy too. 

Thus; JudgeMental was born. I've loved the name ever since! It holds several meanings. ;-) 

But gee, that is something,... having to go to counselling, and then getting STUCK there! Good on you for getting your client out of there! I mean if it HELPS, ok, but if yr getting squashed by the counsellor, that's bad!  help panic
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Thu Jul 27 2017, 09:16

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been busy busy busy...but I still regularly play and it would seem that with a few random friend requests that I now have at least one neighbor place available. If anyone needs a neighbor please add me, as I'd like to have someone I'm at least familiar with.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Jul 27 2017, 13:53

I was about to add you.... then discovered I already have you! ;-))
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsishot Thu Jul 27 2017, 14:41

I added you! I try my best to gift equally but sometimes my life is crazy and I forget. (I have a heart issue that distracts me sometimes). Glad to have you as a neighbor :)
pepsishot
pepsishot

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Thu Jul 27 2017, 16:42

pepsishot wrote:I added you! I try my best to gift equally but sometimes my life is crazy and I forget. (I have a heart issue that distracts me sometimes). Glad to have you as a neighbor :)
It's no problem. I try to re-gift often, and when there's extra to go around I try to equally split them. It can be rough though given we only have 7 gifts and 20+ neighbors. 

Thanks for being my neighbor!
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjoman Fri Aug 18 2017, 17:32

Well I've been losing friends like JJenks and sglick and I have slots open if anyone would like to add themselves to my collective. <Let me know who you are from this list>
Banjoman
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top