Sowmya here

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sowmya here - Page 3 Empty Re: Sowmya here

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 15:19

s ive said just ive watched in that did u saw after that ive gone for hacking and i just seen i asked thats it even i said i dont have account so if i want bb's what should i do and am not a rude one u r the rude one i didnt done any mistake understand it a common thing am the new one to this one i just seen in google how do i get more bb's without purchasing @Tookie
and thanks you to for showing your attitude me and am not showing colors right @GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 15:27

The fact that you "just watched"  is not true.
You also mailed me about it to ask if I knew HOW to GET those unlimited barnyard bills. 
If you had just watched, then you would have done nothing else. 

Your intentions cannot be read from this mail, other than the fact it is illegal what you asked.
Bp is VERY strict when it comes to illegal things, and we have seen other players banned for less. 

All i did was protect my account and warn you about the dangers of talking about this.

I did not mean to be rude or nasty. But I also cannot allow illegal things. Simple as that.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 15:30

if i have any intensions i will impleent but i didnt done if ive done any illegal then they will block my account but i didnt done any thing if u wwant to check i  will give my id

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 15:38

I am no longer a moderator. Have not been so for several years. I just know how things work. 
I cannot check your account. But they (the people from BP) know I was a moderator, and they expect me to report things like this. 

If I had not done so, it would have been ME without a game account. They may give you the benefit of the doubt and not ban you, but that will be so BECAUSE i reported this in time, before it got worse. 

I did not say you DID do anything illegal to your game account. But you were on your way to trying to find out HOW to do that, through INGAME MAIL. (and that is the stupidest thing you can do in this game!) 
Now, please forgive me for saying it like that. You could NOT have known, as you ARE new to this game. It is BP who are the idiots. not you. 

But please, also understand, I could not have done this any other way. And I did tell you, i did not mean to be rude. I HAD to say NO to you, in the ingame mail. (BP CAN SEE THAT) 

Do you understand now?! 

I had no intention of bashing you. there was just no choice in this case, as bp sees everything behind the scenes.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 15:40

And the fact that I'm telling you this out in the open, can even still cost me my game account, as i have signed a non disclosure agreement about EVER being a moderator. 

I am taking a huge risk just explaining this to you.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue May 02 2017, 16:01

and thanks you to for showing your attitude me and am not showing colors right @GuineaUp
What are you talking about @sowmya madanagula? You have not gotten any attitude from me  oh the drama

Please, calm down and get a hold of yourself, you are being quite hostile and aggressive... in the wrong environment, towards the wrong people. 

This is a friendly forum, but you are not coming across as friendly at all.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 16:36

I think we have all spoken our minds now, and I think we can all assume nobody is trying to bash another person. Arguments can get heated, and misunderstandings are easy. Even cultural sometimes. And that's okay. 

I suggest we all have a cuppa tea, farm some more, and just continue with our forum, farm, and talks, as there is nothing anyone can do about this situation, it is in the past.  coffee

conversation
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 16:50

im sorry  @GuineaUp and @Tookie see u both are speaking in very wrong way(stupidiest ,true colour , aggresive etc...) am just 17 yrs i have to learn many things in my life in my country will give respect to others by calling aunty ,sister etc.. and  tookie u r saying that am not aunty or sister etc etc..for that reason ive got angry and u are not listening me that i didnt done any hacking and am not intrested in hacking seriously trust me both of u i have no intrest in hacking what ever and u said that tookie u dont want as my neighbour so i got angry am seriously sorry both of u and if i hurt  am really sorry but see i didn't done any mistake and am friendly with all @GuineaUp tookie  u have done correctly if am in ur position i will be done in same way dear but u are prolonging so i got angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 16:55

I think, @sowmya madanagula (which means I am not sure!) that your understanding of English could be a little bit better, and that this is why I am trying so hard to EXACTLY explain what I mean, i am trying to HELP you understand better. Hug

sowmya madanagula wrote:im sorry  @GuineaUp and @Tookie see u both are speaking in very wrong way(stupidiest ,true colour , aggresive etc...) am just 17 yrs i have to learn many things in my life...
You are right, we too used words we should not have. im sorry I could have said: "that is the worst thing you can do, in an ingame mail, because bp can read it and mis interpret it in your disadvantage" That would have been clearer. I too got angry. Mostly, because you didn't seem to understand that I was trying to HELP instead of bash you. worry

sowmya madanagula wrote:in my country will give respect to others by calling aunty ,sister etc.. and  tookie u r saying that am not aunty or sister etc etc..for that reason ive got angry
So when you call someone auntie or sister, that is showing respect? scratch head I didn't know that. Nope To me it FELT like you were mocking me. Make fun of me.
  In my country, if you say aunt to someone, you mean to show you feel VERY close to someone, and it is RARELY said! It is almost a declaration of love.  heart
So, to me it felt (and still feels) like you make fun of me.  Even if I now understand that is not the case.... Do you understand the cultural difference? That your ways, are not always felt the same in the rest of the world? I just wanted to teach you that, I did not mean to disrespect or anger you. I appreciate your sign of respect towards me, but I'd rather you just call me Tookie. That's who I am! That's my name, and in my country, using my name, means you respect me! What do older people say to young people in your country to show respect? I mean, is it appropriate for ME to call YOU sister or auntie? (I just don't really understand, this is new to ME.)  farmer

sowmya madanagula wrote:and u are not listening me that i didnt done any hacking and am not intrested in hacking seriously trust me both of u i have no intrest in hacking what ever and u said that tookie u dont want as my neighbour so i got angry
I did listen. And I understand. You did NOT do anything illegal.  Talking about it HERE is fine. HERE you are free,and reasonably safe.
But please, I feel like shouting, just to show the importance of this: Do NOT do that INGAME. If you use the farmerama mail to say things like this, ANY player would have reported you, in fear of losing their account! That was what happened. WE are all scared of the response of BP. They are NEVER nice. That is just our experience, and I should have realized that you could not have known that.  thud (<-- this means I feel stupid)

sowmya madanagula wrote:am seriously sorry both of u and if i hurt  am really sorry but see i didn't done any mistake and am friendly with all @GuineaUp tookie  u have done correctly if am in ur position i will be done in same way dear but u are prolonging so i got angry  and
I'm not hurt. and I completely forgive you your mistake of using the ingame mail to talk about things like this. I hope you can also understand that my ingame response, had to be the way it was to save both of us. 

I hope you are not angry anymore. group hug
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 17:17

yeah and thank u for understanding me but am still sorry because  u r elder than me tookie i should not talk in that way u know i have semister exams still am coming to online because of this and seriously ive disturbed and i cant prepare for exam anymore today and y will i mock u and if we call here with name it is called as disrespect and manerless so ive calle u like that u know am the youngest one in this game so am calling all aunty and sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 17:24

Exams! 
Please, just let go of all emotions about this. It is OKAY!  I respect you, if you were 2 years old, 17 years old, 24 years old, 60 years old, or 117. I respect you as an equal. 

You are still welcome here. And we can talk later, or not at all, that doesn't matter. 

What matters is you concentrating on your studies. I bet you will do great! 

As for using ones name, I could not have known that using your name would be disrespecful!  Eek
It seems like we have totally opposite ways of living! 

That must be, because we live on the opposite side of the world!  We are upside down.  belly laugh (just a joke) 

I think I understand, that AGE is the difference. You, as a young person, have to show respect to people who are older than you, and you do that by calling them sister, or aunt for instance. I really did not know that. 
I think we show respect in different ways. We DO use the name, but put Sir, or Miss(es) in front of it, and respect is more shown in attitude and tone, than words and names. 

it's difficult to explain. (and to understand for others...) I think the "manners" are different in every country! 
Cool to learn about them though! 

Wishing you good luck with your exams!! Go get top marks girl! 
I wish that all your exams will be easy, because you know all you need to know.  flowerkiss
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 17:30

no i should get tough papers because it is challenging to me no will speak today actully i have exams on may 22 and it will end on june 5 tookie now i cant concentrate on studies and am preparing for exams u know i like exams when i got good marks giggle  yeah here in india we should give respect to elders we should polite to elders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 17:39

Well, here on this forum, you can call me a fat cow if you wish.  giggle  (ow wait... aren't cows holy in India?... i can't do anything right, not even making a joke lol!!) 

And I'm not your elder, ..i'm just..... old.  whahahaha 
  (oh, and we LIKE cynicism and sarcasm, as long as we KNOW that it's cynicism and sarcasm. tongue

And as for your exams... well, wishing you challenging papers then!  pchaha sun
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02 2017, 17:42

yeah ive mistaken there in place of elder it should be older sorry for that and tookie is nice name i liked ur name  i will call u as tookie is it ok for u?
and thank u for wishing me for best

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue May 02 2017, 17:45

Sowmya here - Page 3 8e76c847874e137db7f75a2b22091806
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down