Melon Madness

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Melon Madness

Post by Brookeham Tue Jun 13 2017, 18:56

pepsi - Prayers for Hubby and you during and after surgery. FlowersGive I agree, it will probably be a good distraction for you to work the event. EEEK 3 hour drive??? I hope you will stay near hospital until Hubby is released. 

I printed out zero's graph of how melons progress to the dragon melon. Hopefully this will curtail any confusion that I'm likely to have. Why cannot BP stop messing with things. There should be a rule to not change a reward once it's posted to the whole membership!!!!! I am going to enjoy the +1 for other crops(like veggies). Now I wish BP would do it for flowers, especially since we have a ton of them to grow!
Good luck! bloempie
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Jun 13 2017, 19:02

I just opened 4 leaf clover which is an 'other' crop and I can't wait to use the magic melon buff on it as it takes 20 hours. taptap Anything that boosts my crops is a winner for me. Some of the artisan crafts are too expensive. I would love to use the Source of Life on my farm but it takes a lot of ingredients ( 6 riding lessons plus long crops) to craft it and it is on sale in the market for 285k CC. doh
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Jun 13 2017, 23:36

I finished my 8 hr crops now I'm working on my 7 hr crops I got done levels 1-4 silver, gold and diamond :)) this is easier than it first sounded :) good luck to everyone :)) oh and I got a really late start on it too :)) so I'm happy :)) im happy love shower
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Jun 14 2017, 03:18

Wow MARLY that's some fast growin'!!!!!!  Eek Kudos to you!  clap clap

I just put my 1st (1) sun & bee melon in the ground. Of course since it was the beginning day of a new event, I overslept. sleep  I doubt I'm going to have enough to blanket all fields in 1x1's tonight. So, I think I"ll put back some animals to boost manure as I used a ton of it today trying to play catch up. Almost 6.5 days left....so not going to kill myself. I came so so close to hitting the +100% harvest bonus on the prize wheel today...but NO. 

Sorry...just babbling to myself now. Sweet dreams everyone. group hug
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Wed Jun 14 2017, 22:20

My telephone/internet provider went on the blink yesterday evening, so I'm trying to catch up to missing two harvests! RUN  Hope it will be working when I get home tonight.  Glad to hear others are doing well!
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Jun 15 2017, 04:37

i am on level 8 just started growing dragon melons yay :) sorry about your internet problems willow I hope everything gets fixed and don't worry you should have lots of time to finish :) heart bear hug
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Jun 15 2017, 05:21

Yippity skippity wah wah I hit the 100% bonus on the wheel today. cheer on dancing That means I can be done much quicker with these darn dragon melons faster!!!! I don't know why but these 6-7 hour crops are sooooo boring!!! GaaH! The last event too! Ick...don't like them. blegh

Has anyone seen the manure market??? Youza....must put in animals to create some poo fast! It's over 600 in my market and selling out! Eek
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Thu Jun 15 2017, 06:31

Congrats Brooke!  star colors Happy you got the blessing!  Thanks for the encouragement Marly!  

happy run Phone and internet were up when I got in from work, and I am now working on the ball and dice melons.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Jun 15 2017, 15:30

Brooke, thanks for the reminder to check the poop market.  I put up a load for 1380 and it sold in less than a minute.  Now I'm tempted to set aside a field to produce the stinky stuff.   farmer
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Jun 15 2017, 21:14

Willow - I'm so glad your internet is back up. How frustrating when an event is going on!!!! Thanks for the congrats on my wheel win!!!

mindy - I know right??? rub eyes Poo was through the roof when I logged in this am. making money  

My bonus 100% knocked me into being done late last night!(I did skip the diamonds until level 5) So I could take advantage of bonus, I put out tons of animal/production pens. Have made a million selling poo and some animals. How fun!!! im happy
One thing to look out for is the CR & buff are on the rows with the present...I normally auto harvest these rows....but oh NO...... it activated the row & +1 buff right before I went to bed. BIG WASTE!!!! cry 2  I now have put it in it's own category(I'm guessing favorites) so I won't do that again. I didn't pull any of my mainland trees this time, I had just put them in from last event(especially new ones).
I'm pulling for those who are doing event to finish soon!  good luck
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Jun 15 2017, 22:36

The buff is activated with the cloud row? I thought it was a separate product stored in the pantry.  thinking scratch head I have a harvest due in 2 hours and then a final partial crop. Will be done in the morning only because I cannot stay up until midnight.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Jun 16 2017, 04:40

I finished on my marly farm other farms will be done at 2am :)) I put my bears out and some other animals I'm trying to build up over 2500 good luck to all still doing event don't worry you have plenty of time to finish :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Fri Jun 16 2017, 05:17

Bee and sun melons cooking away! :)   Wish I could get in on the nice manure sales, but still play catch up.

Glad for all those closing in on the finish. Congrats on the profits made Brooke! making money
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Jun 16 2017, 14:16

Manure prices are crazy... up and down counting  . Riding the poop market wave, I've made 3.4million using just chickens and parrots   Eek 
big money
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Fri Jun 16 2017, 14:38

I'm event tired. I just finished this one and couldn't even be bothered to grow poop.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum