Hi I'm Brookeham

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi I'm Brookeham - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi I'm Brookeham

Post by Brookeham Wed Nov 16 2016, 22:24

Hi TC and MARLY!!!! I'm thrilled to see so many old and new friends here on this "godsend" site!!!! bear hug heart
Thanks so so so so so much Sleepy & Tookie!!!!! fallinghearts fallinghearts fallinghearts

I'm thinking we may need a whole new, re-vamped Pink Royals club.
Anyone else agree???? I may start a new thread...but first..I must consult our Queen of Pink!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 16 2016, 22:40

I only have a handful of pinks and neons but I'll join the revamped Pink Royals Club (if you guys will let me, lol).
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 16 2016, 23:25

You only need one to join!  pwetty star colors pweeeep
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16 2016, 23:56

kissy yw Brooke
And go right ahead red smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Nov 17 2016, 07:35

Yes, of course, GuineaUp you are IN!!!!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Nov 17 2016, 07:53

Thanks clap clap ! I just counted... lol I only have 16 pink pens on the mainland, (no pink workshops) and only 2 pink pens on the island, (no pink workshops). Plus 13 neons. 

And then I do have 1 pink cat kennel and 2 pink cardboard box factories in the works (have the cats and most of the tools, but still waiting on scrap metal and drip tanks)... whine whine whine worry
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Nov 17 2016, 11:08

only.... 

Eek
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Nov 17 2016, 13:19

18 Pinks and 13 Neons (BTW Neons count double) is only a few?  counting whistling
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Nov 17 2016, 19:06

GuineaUpwow wow  Only a few???....and enough cats to build 2 pink box production pens??? rub eyes shock faint You are doing much better than me in the cat department!! cheer on
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Nov 17 2016, 19:22

Yes only a few... have you ladies counted YOUR Pinks lately? LOL how many of you have triple digit Pinks??? LOL

I admit I do have more than I thought (Thanks to a couple of very generous Farmers wink , a few lucky party spins and a few wonder stables)... but I want at least an entire Glade full lol. I want I want I want pwetty .

And the cat pen/workshop thing... well that's just frustrating cry 1 , my own screw up of donating those tools to the building upgrade quests last month that I'm kicking myself for daily now lol cry 3
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Thu Nov 24 2016, 01:03

Brookham- I was reading your post to pnp about you not having your children home with you last year and sitting in a restaurant.  It really hit home with me because this will be the first year I am making Thanksgiving dinner for just my husband and I and it is too sad to bare.  I really did not/ do not want to cook but after reading your post and picturing myself in a restaurant, I think cooking is better.  It will keep me busy and keep my mind off things.
So thank you for sharing- You have helped me. 
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family ~ Hugs, Lea
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Nov 26 2016, 02:49

Awww cylentlea  kissy ...I'm sorry I didn't see your post until just now. Actually, going out to a busy restaurant was fun....kept me distracted. I do hope you and your hubby had a nice and relaxing day and a wonderful meal together.  hungry
I know it will not be the last time I don't have my sons with me during Thanksgiving.....or other holidays. They will eventually get married...and have to split their time with their wives' family.

Hubby and I had to switch off year's between our own families when our kids were little.

Big  :HUGZ: to you and all the other farmers!!!! heart
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by JJenks Sat Nov 26 2016, 17:43

Hi Brooke, So glad you had a wonderful time with Hubby and both boys. kissy   It means so much to have our family with us during the holidays. 
It was a hard one for me this year with Mitch gone, but we did get to spend time with his son.   dancing

Lea, I did the same thing. My daughter and I cooked a huge meal and invited friends...what we call our extended family over and we all had a festive time. It did take my mind off missing those that are gone now. Hope you had a great day with Hubby  heartbeat
JJenks
JJenks

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sat Nov 26 2016, 18:24

Hiya Brooke!  Count me in on the PRC (around here that means Pro Rodeo Circuit Hi I'm Brookeham - Page 3 Smileys-cowboy-923849Hi I'm Brookeham - Page 3 Smileys-cowboy-225317, lol - tho they do have a Real Men Wear Pink night to raise money and awareness for breast cancer), have a few plus neons, and keeping fingers and toes crossed for at least one pink from the train (come on, Hi I'm Brookeham - Page 3 Icon-graphics-beavers-629561 !)

Lea, hope you and your husband had a beautiful Thanksgiving, even if it was just the two of you.  Usually we spend the day with my husband's parents (lost my mom long ago, all other family lives on the other side of the country); this was the first year without MIL, was...different, but we still had an enjoyable time together.  We don't have kids, so whenever we lose dad (he's 92) it will be just us, but that's okay, I'll still make the big meal.  Have you ever thought of volunteering at a mission for the day?  Or, as JJ was talking about, invite over friends or others you know don't have anyone to share the day with.  Not all family is blood related, look at here on our farms. love it

For you, Brooke! Hi I'm Brookeham - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwwz8nj97Qx_Z_8rk8-FPty_jkWf0v9bTdGjcpWV4XoDw7SSBy&reload=on
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Dec 09 2016, 01:43

Hi spots! I love the kitty in the cart!!!! love shower Yipee for PRC!!!

I just wanted to stop in and say I'm lonely girl blush now that my girlfriends, hatzeva & sglick have gone home. We had such a fabulous time!!!!!!  Chatted the whole 5 days!!!  comfy chat
I will treasure these memories for the rest of my life!!! fallinghearts So so so much fun!!! bloempie

hatzeva - I've already looked up info on cruises around Europe!!! 

I'm almost completely done with deco'ing the whole house for Christmas!!  tree
hatzeva and sglick were a tremendous help. We did all 3 villages in just over an hour!!! Eek
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum