October rumours

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

October rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: October rumours

Post by 12ss12 Fri Oct 13 2017, 18:13

Hello Farmers! 

The oracle has shown us some of the graphics associated with the extension of the full moon. We are going to discover new things by doing four new missions. 
You will find the description and description of the mission in this news. 

October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoon2017

Story with a thrill And
what an amazing start! Feed the elves, learn the game field "Mushroom Forest", plant new weird plants and get some amazing recipes. View summary! 

October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoon2017first

Mushroom Forest

1. Baba Mruczka performs an elegant move with her magic wand and transforms the muddy monster into a phosphorescent ball. Perfectly! Its transformational spell is finally ready for mass production. However, the next day the witch cat looks for a nasty surprise!
2. The moons of elven cats circulate around the moons! These little creatures whisper words that Baba Mruczka does not understand completely. So he prepares the elixir of understanding. "Are you new here, and your forest stuck between the worlds? Sure, I'll help you! " 
3. There was no mushroom forest yesterday, right? Could this spell of transformation open the portal? Baba Mruczka wraps her sleeves and waves her magic wand. Without her help, the mushroom forest would forever be trapped between the worlds! 
4. Here is the power of magic! The spell speaks the spell and manages to stabilize the portal. The mushroom forest stands in front of her in all its splendor. Everywhere the happy elves are circling, and Baba Mruczka arranges to rest under the mushroom. But beautiful! 

History with thrill II
Brr, how ghastly! A demonic creature puts its head among puzzling and tropical mysterious trees - this is an amazing puzzling tree! Are you ready for more trees full moon? 

October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoon2017second 

Mushroom Forest II

1. Baba Mruczka is not an adventurer like her brother Kocian Jones, but he also has a lot of curiosity. He can not sit still in one place. "This mushroom forest is sure to have many secrets," he says. "I'll look around here shortly." 
2. The mermaid quickly binds the food bundle, puts in his bag the best wand and is ready to meet the adventurer. "Watch out for my hut" - asks the flycatcher and in a good mood goes on a trip to the mushroom forest.
3. Mushroom forest is a peculiar place. Mushrooms look up at the witch cat, under her feet whip grass, and the streams rushed her off the road. Suddenly she hears a loud thud, but it turns out that it's just her tummy tummy! "Ha, ha, it's time to take a break!" 
4. Night is falling, but Mruczka can not find the way out of the forest, even though he's trying hard !, "he sighs impatiently. I do not 
know what to do with you, Thanks to which it will be easier to get out of the dark mushroom forest!
6. "You know how to get out of here?" Asks the Mermaid of a muddy monster who is taking a night bath in his fable. A muddy monster gives a scratcher and disappears behind a bush of bloody ferns. The whore struggles to follow the mucilage left by him! 
7. The trail ends in a grove full of octopus willows, which are celebrating the midnight party! "Excuse me, my lord. I lost myself and ... "One of the ladies impatiently shows a cup of coffee in the east toward the east. Baba Mruczka leaves, muttering softly at the farewell "Beautiful thanks".
8. When it finally comes out of the mushroom forest, it blurts out the glaring daylight. "I wonder how he is doing Kocian with all these adventures?" - surprised and massaging aching feet. But in spite of this trip was really cool. "I'll be back" - promises to yourself! 

History of thrill III
Cat's elves will return at Halloween and invite you on a unique ceremony! Help them decorate legendary tree elves and get a real vampire as a companion! 

October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoon2017third

Now description is in English only, as there was an official translation in our native language is podmienimy it. 

Mushroom forest III

1. "Kityyyy!" Count Bracula is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. "My cute little guard dog Cerberus has disappeared! What shall I do? He's still so innocent and helpless. "" Come, sit down. "What the count needs is a hot cup of tea! 
Soon they find ... "Paw prints! They lead to the mushroom forest! "Kitty Kadabra has a feeling of déjà vu. Really, a lot of things get lost in the mushroom forest. She bravely enters but floats bracula close behind her, chattering his teeth. 
3. Oh, no! Suddenly hundreds of slime trails cover the paw prints. "Now we'll never find Cerberus!" Bracula wails. "Nonsense." Kitty Kadabra picks some nightglass orbs and sticks them to her hat. "I can see the paw prints. Follow me! "
4. "There he is!" Stuffed to the gills, Cerberus lazily lies on his back. "Oh, who's a good boy? You are! Did you enjoy the Dark Queen apples? "Bracula happily ruffles Cerberus' belly. Kitty Kadabra nearly bursts out laughing! 
5. Even the darklight fireflies chuckle softly as they fly past the three visitors. Cuddled up closely to Cerberus, Kitty Kadabra and Count Bracula are sound asleep, with the remains of Dark Queen apples scattered around them. Good night! 

Story with the Thug IV
Prepare for the final big scare! The gloomy row of clouds is waiting for you in the shop, and Dr. Nagniotek, the evil twin of Dr. Marigold, will fall into the gift of amok. Uhuuuu! 

October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoon2017fourth

Mushroom forest VI
(at present time no description) 

Ghostly rows of clouds: Magic catacombsand Cemetary Waltz
October rumours - Page 3 Rowsaleoct2017

Halloween Calendar.
October rumours - Page 3 Halloweengiveawayoct2017 
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Oct 13 2017, 18:14

New pet "Albinos Vampire". 

October rumours - Page 3 Petsaleoct2017

Sew garlic and silver - the albino vampire is approaching! This cute and arranged toddler provides a powerful bonus for PD. Make a real vampire! 
Welcome to your real vampire farm and grab awesome terrific bonuses! 

Albinosa

October rumours - Page 3 Jajkoalbinosa

Vampire Cave Albinos vampire is very visible tonight! 
Every 12 hours the baby delivers 20% more PD and 20% more PD for 20 minutes!
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Oct 13 2017, 18:14

In November, the vines sale is planned, whose graphics and animations are presented in the news. 

October rumours - Page 3 Rowsalenov2017

Is not that cute? These beautiful ornamental objects will transform your wonderful creepers into a sweet land of witchcraft. Try to get each item individually or take a package with a row of clouds! 

October rumours - Page 3 1x1October rumours - Page 3 2x1October rumours - Page 3 2x2

Cookies 
October rumours - Page 3 Rowsalenov2017cookiemonsters

Sweet Chaos 
October rumours - Page 3 Rowsalenov2017mess

Buddy Tramp 
October rumours - Page 3 Rowsalenov2017pudding

Prepare for a package with a bunch of clouds "Tasty Bites"!
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Oct 13 2017, 18:16

In today's Oracle we can see the following graphics:

October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoon

October rumours - Page 3 Halloweenoct2017_magicpotion_big October rumours - Page 3 Halloweenoct2017_magicfeed_big October rumours - Page 3 Halloweenoct2017_blackstar_big October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoonrecipesoct2017_shopsalepanel

How are they going to get? 
According to all the signs on earth and the dark sky can be too floreny but who knows .. 

October rumours - Page 3 Fullmoonrecipesoct2017_sale_news

Event baskets

October rumours - Page 3 Halloweenoct2017basket1_big October rumours - Page 3 Halloweenoct2017basket2_big October rumours - Page 3 Halloweenoct2017basket3_big

October rumours - Page 3 Halloweenoct2017basket4_medium

October rumours - Page 3 899f0ea356be5b0eabe8a6d06c7d8d9d59d73914

October rumours - Page 3 B9de04dd49025a8a247fc6eba447f70b59d73952

October rumours - Page 3 3e922015994b8a93241c8208bb540cec59d73994
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Fri Oct 13 2017, 22:46

hmmm is there gonna be a new map sorta like baharama :P? thinking
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Oct 14 2017, 16:00

That map is for Moonlight play field. We are soon going to get updates for MM play area, mytzogan !
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Oct 14 2017, 18:20

I can't wait!!
Thank 12ss12 :)
heart
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Sat Oct 14 2017, 23:03

well yeah but i mean is that map gonna be available permamently or is it gonna be only during events like how it has been til now was wondering scratch head
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Oct 15 2017, 07:20

It is said to be Permanent.   Yup
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Mon Oct 16 2017, 08:49

I can't wait happy run cheer on dancing

Thank you One Two you are the best  flowerkiss
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Oct 17 2017, 15:42

A future event is going to need the below animals, breeding animals, tree fruits, crops, products etc.  Remember I mentioned 50 of them might be needed in one of my above posts. Some of the items in the list may be wrong because these are translations of Spanish, Hungarian, etc., & they pass through different rumour section & in the passage might got transferred to some other name. So please excuse if there is any error. I also cross checked some of them with the rate of market sales & price raise. 

1. Albino Bat
2. Hungry Bat
3. Albino crow
4. Redwood Cone
5.Badger
6. Chocolate vine tree fruit
7. Myrrah Fruit tree ?
8. Passion fruit
10. first breeding animals of crow, bat, duck & also next 2 breeding animals of them (might be)
11. Badger
12. Eucalyptus
13.  Mango
14. Brazillian nut
15. goat's liver (may be goat willow)
16.  black willow
17. birch tree 
18. saddle stalk ?
19. chimpanzee and squirrel (may be monkey breeding animals ? or do they denote some regular animal)
20. cashew nuts
21. Macadamia nuts
22. Coconuts
23.washing nut ?
24.  Ethiopian nut ?
25. mace leaves ? 
26. breeding animals of panda or bear ? or is it duck.
27. cinnamon
28. There is no roaster  chicken for sale in my market. (so I will place the next 2 chicken in the list too.)

As of now I am taking at the market for breeding animals & going through the first 3 breeding animals of every animal & trying to which one are selling a lot & whose price are raising. Albino crow, albino bat & brown bat & first 3 breeding ducks are selling faster.

The above list I got from the following links. You check them out there

http://es.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/rumores-en-octubre.37920/page-4#post-705170
http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-j%C3%B3n%C3%A1sn%C3%A9-is-szabadon-sz%C3%A1rnyra-kelhet.14377/page-652#post-764789

Now, back to the topic ... autumn leaves, fruits and flowers vase shimmers in the sun a ...
October rumours - Page 3 Compoundnov2017shopsalepanel_dropitems-png October rumours - Page 3 Compoundoct2017_cornucopia_icon_big-png October rumours - Page 3 Compoundoct2017_cornucopia_icon_small-png October rumours - Page 3 332-png October rumours - Page 3 332_thumbnail-png \
http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula-co-pokaza%C5%82a-dzi%C5%9B-kula.49761/page-983#post-1624170
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Oct 17 2017, 16:12

Ugh... that's a lotta stuff I don't have very much of  panic2  . 
Kinda daunting  box
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Oct 17 2017, 17:31

I agree GuineaUp :(
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Oct 17 2017, 19:07

Who cultivates nursing? the same wonders of them will grow! There are also baskets for interested małpiszonek and is probably a bit embarrassed ...
October rumours - Page 3 _compoundoct2017_helpcomic-jpg 

October rumours - Page 3 _compoundoct2017_news_ui_event-jpg
October rumours - Page 3 _compoundoct2017_ui_fullscreen-jpg

October rumours - Page 3 _compoundoct2017_news_ui_baskets-jpg
October rumours - Page 3 Rowsalenov2017pudding_icon-png

http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/zgaduj-zgadula-co-pokaza%C5%82a-dzi%C5%9B-kula.49761/page-984#post-1625144
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top