HoeDown ! - Page 8 Empty Re: HoeDown !

Post by Brookeham Tue Nov 21 2017, 19:55

71 offers at 91.00  thinking
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Wed Nov 22 2017, 02:53

Drat, broke, you stole my parrot feather thunder!  thinking  I was selling lots of 100 at 6500 with no problems until you and your mud pies came along, lol.  Congrats to spooky_broke at #81 currently, with meebs just 1 spot, and one point, behind you at #82! cheer on
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:17

Hiya spots!  

Does mud_pie_man have a deal for you!

Before we negotiate, you can buy the lots of 600 at my price and I'll get out of the market until after the event.    greedy

Let your CCs do the yacking.   whahahaha
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 22 2017, 11:54

Found large lots at 2x EV for parrot feathers. Bought several thousand. No way would I buy feathers at 6500. You can keep 'em for dusting! tongue ghehe

Still watching the list.... RUN panic Family will be here in less than 6 hours so not much farming going on in the final hours.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Nov 22 2017, 19:51

Oh pnp....you are having everyone at your house for Thanksgiving? Eek And they are coming a day early? Do you need anything to help with the Hoedown? cheer on

Meba is now ahead of broke! whistling ROFL  I can't wait to watch all the ups & downs in the next 18 hours!  big grinGo EN team!!!!!  happy wave thumbs up
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Thu Nov 23 2017, 00:46

Having a rough time with this decision. I've added up what I can give without blinking and I'd be around 700th or so at the moment. I'm also debating selling all of that off and making money hand over fist! big money

No clue as to what I'll do.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Nov 23 2017, 01:23

Meba is now ahead of broke! whistling ROFL 
And Meba is going to stay ahead of spooky_broke (your old chickadee) too! You know how to take good care of your chickadees.

spooky_broke is not even donating the quilts.  They are worth more in TOP 3000 than Beeps will give for them but Beeps will give me a few CCs which spooky might just buy something to eat!

And where is that spooky_broke these days?  spooky doesn't even go to the farm anymore and things surely are all overgrown.  Your chickadee needs help baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

@Decree

All I can say is that it sure looks good taking a quarter billion ccs out of Mooboys market selling parrot feathers and playing with lots of 9,999 .  I'm sick of shopping with the funds.  

As much as many complain about the rewards, if one likes ep then the 100% ep giver alone will pay for itself. (Hard for many to see but the prerequisite is the like for ep.) EP artisan products have increased drastically.  

The farmer_broke farm has over 16.5 million tree fruit aside from parrot feathers.  It is not trying to sell very much at all (it's funny).  

You and your decision about going further or selling makes it hard not to go to TOP 1000 but the farmer_broke farm is NOT going.

Best wishes with the TOP 3000.  I'm surely happy not to have to make your decision about going further.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Nov 23 2017, 02:03

farmer_broke wrote:

Meba is now ahead of broke! whistling ROFL 
And Meba is going to stay ahead of spooky_broke (your old chickadee) too! You know how to take good care of your chickadees.

spooky_broke is not even donating the quilts.  They are worth more in TOP 3000 than Beeps will give for them but Beeps will give me a few CCs which spooky might just buy something to eat!

And where is that spooky_broke these days?  spooky doesn't even go to the farm anymore and things surely are all overgrown.  Your chickadee needs help baaaaaaaaaad.

What???? What help do you need? What can we do?????
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Nov 23 2017, 12:16

Call the white coats?  ROFL
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Thu Nov 23 2017, 14:08

WOOOOHOOO BREAK OUT THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually stayed in the top 3000  YESSS! WhooHoo im happy happy wave love shower pillow fight dancing dancing happy run cheers wine toast pweeeep wow ooh cake! cake full marks heart heart heart  that's awesome for me specially when I wasn't even prepared for it I wasn't even going to do it both of my farms made it :)))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Nov 23 2017, 15:37

star colors  Congrats MARLY!!!  star colors
HoeDown ! - Page 8 874b56203a6b67ffd41b20d198181f02--happy-birthday-memes-cat-birthday
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Nov 23 2017, 16:11

clap clap happy wave win
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Nov 23 2017, 16:17

Is there some way to see the end results while BP checks for cheaters??? I was sleeping when the event ended and now the list is gone  Eek
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Nov 24 2017, 03:05

Howdy Farmers,

Congratulations to all the Farmers that made it into the Top 3000 HoeDown ! - Page 8 Smile
Currently the icon for seeing the Top 3000 list of Farmers is missing from the Game. The Dev's are working on it, so hopefully it will be visible soon.​

Best Regards,
Your Farmerama Team

I just saw this over yonder GuineaUp id thought youd like to know :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Nov 24 2017, 03:08

Thanks Marly, good to know I'm not the only one that can't find it!  dog lick
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content