HoeDown !

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HoeDown ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HoeDown !

Post by GuineaUp Thu Nov 16 2017, 18:35

LOL @ new farm  giggle . You owe both PnP n I a neighbor slot!!!!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Nov 16 2017, 18:37

ghehe

Send me a request and I will send you a complimentary Toolbox that I know you just adore so much! Grin
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Nov 16 2017, 18:39

I thought it was CAC n Wilsons???  ghehe
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Nov 16 2017, 18:43

Yes, I used to send him CAC every now and again but he has said that he hates tools too. He sends Wilsons but he made an exception when I said I liked the flower arrangements better (no allergies!) whistling
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Nov 16 2017, 19:19

I will always remember PnP's super genuine response:

One day the broke farms started sending her wilson after wilson 

PnP sent an igm:

Are you having fun?  

I loved it.

GuineaUp, there is another farm you may enjoy being a neighbor.  It is going for the record of longest in the nest and kick spooky_broke aside.  

The mentor of that farm is TCRooster.  Mentor TC gives the chick virtual pats on the head.  Many of the errors and disorganization while in Mentor Brookeham's nest are changed.  Mentor TC understands and I hope is entertained.  TC has sent 15 egg farms which is enough to do the last step of the egg timed quest in a day.  Now we are working on the angora pens.  

(And no more dirty chicken pens sitting in the fields waiting to be harvested for months and a real temptation.  The fields are completely cleared.  Even Baha fields are completely cleared while the event with drops is going on.)

Only one thing I did not really want to do:  I canned a neighbor today.  The farmer kept sending drop items during events and you know they lead to ep and it adds up.  I tried about three ties to communicate and I hope it was the language difference which led to this.  That relationship is sadly over now though. Maybe we will get it back together.

Sure you are welcome to be a neighbor. (I want to let spooky_broke go with its silliness.)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Nov 16 2017, 19:47

Oh man, I am crushed you want to let the lil spooky farm go...  cry 3
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Nov 16 2017, 20:18

Ohhh noooooo.  GuineaUp please don't start!  You will always be a friend of the spooky_broke farm. ........ Just let it send you millions in artisan products  ...... and it already has a few for you anyway.  

spooky_broke is a third generation farm, silly enough to stay in a nest for over a year, and now playing with a silly event from ..... well you know ..... the stupid apple tree foolishness.

I just want to let it go and let it be as kind as it can to those who have been kind to it and understood not to send drop items.  And you brought a smile each and everyday for a long long time. Thank you very much.

The farm is so silly that it is working an event for a stalk row unnecessarily and does not have the stalk and never will.  I just don't care about it anymore.

The spooky_broke farm now is leaving the hoedown and going back to the farm.  Enough of this foolishness is enough.  

Other farms are just waiting in line and with no effort.  Once someone knows what to do there is no way to stop that farm from growing as fast as one has time .... and with no time.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Thu Nov 16 2017, 22:48

four of my neighbours are in the Top 3000. I will support them to do well. But wondering what placing are they happy to finish in Top 3000.

I have not entered it yet. I am still debating to Join Top 3000, it just the Top 3000 prizes are not a must in my style of farming. 

To remain in Top 3000 is not going to be an easy feat even if you have loads of Quilts lol. I will always keep an eye on it.

Well Done to Spooky Broke, who has donated it whole farm no matter what lol. That is Broke for you  Hi Hug group hug
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Nov 17 2017, 00:42

ill be happy to place anywhere in the top 3000 lol specially since I WAS NOT prepared I just jumped in on a whim lol my baaad     thud thud but you know the old saying sink or swim? well I'm really just trying to keep my head above water right now  whahahaha whahahaha Nervous
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Fri Nov 17 2017, 07:02

For you Marly - can't let one of my sweet neighbors drown!!!
HoeDown ! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-0HinONJgBpkzwdceonsIAzRkzjo1pcDZWK86t407aWD8_47v
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Nov 17 2017, 07:17

whahahaha thank you willow  heart heart
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Nov 17 2017, 15:50

Best of luck to everyone going for top 1000 - 3000.   happy wave happy wave

I'm done with both events - barn doors closed - 2 new cloud rows up and producing.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Nov 17 2017, 18:40

Thinking about you Mooboy.  (Don't you believe for a second that I have donated the entire farm.)  

Go Marly go (I knew you had a barn full.)  full marks 

Meba joined the party! (Please, may I have this next hoe down dance?  pwetty WhooHoo )

I like the way Decree is just fooling around.  ghehe

This forum probably has the greatest percentage of TOP 3000 farmers of all forums.

Please pass that spooky_broke farm up.

Is there a faqts emblem to use?
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Nov 17 2017, 19:32

HoeDown ! - Page 4 Smilie_girl_077 Any time Mr. Broken  Grin  Will this do for you?  stick dancer
(I wish we had a dancing Wilson ghehe ) I don't want to pass up spooky_broke....he is waaaay to spooky for me  whistling  Nervous   belly laugh

Farms are on fiiiiirrrreee!  WhooHoo
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Fri Nov 17 2017, 21:18

Marly, just looked and you're at 958!  Top 1k.  Go, woman, go!   RUN
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content