Time Travel  Empty Time Travel

Post by farmer_broke Thu Feb 22 2018, 16:15

Is anybody not growing junks on time?  farmer
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Time Travel  Empty Re: Time Travel

Post by mindy1701 Thu Feb 22 2018, 19:05

I'm not.  Just don't want to rip up my islands - again.  Think I'll focus on trees and critters.   giraffe
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Feb 23 2018, 03:46

I'm not doing time travel either but I changed my mind and decided to do the 3 mouseketeers :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Feb 23 2018, 06:19

Sad news:  My baby farm that does Baha only and was in the nest at level 38 was/is doing the timed quest.  The quest is easy.  I did not care about any cloud row; I wantd thee stars for the baby farm to become a living legend while in the nest.

But I did something very sad and got myself booted out of the nest.   cry 3 I fed those stupid red pandas in the other event.  And guess what the last present was?  50,000 ep and that did it.  All work for naught.  The farm was doing so very well.  Over! Now over level 40.

Mentor Brookeham and spooky_broke now have no competition for time in the nest.  TCRooster was a very good mentor and I'll sell off the farm and send artisan products.  

That onnnnnnnnnne stupid move!

But the timed quest is an easy to do event.  I question the benefit of the cloud row at this time with so few BAHA grains.  But it is simple and no strategy needed.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Feb 23 2018, 06:30

You did WHAT !!!! A quest !!! and leveled up !!! Oh my What a sad day for you !!!  there thereoh the shame
But all that happens once in a while.  ghehe
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Feb 23 2018, 10:50

No no no One-Two.  Even worse.  The quest was going to be no problem.  In fact, it is great and just what I needed at no cost. BUT you know those three free gifts that were given for the other event?  I fed the panda as we should do.  I certainly was growing no junks for that.  

I did not check the gifts that would be received.  If I had then I never would have taken such a chance with 50,000 ep possible.  I could have handled 20,000 but not 50,000.  

I did some stupid thing with the farms that were in Mentor Brookeham's nest but spooky_broke made it a year and then did well in the Hoedown event.  (I was spinning that stupid wheel but Mentor TCRooster cured me of that with the "naughty step!")  

I feel real bad about it too!  

(I started a new farm ..... hahahaha .... now I'll mentor shop first)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Feb 23 2018, 13:41

Oh I wish your baby farm would land in my chickadee nest!

So sorry that your baby grew up and flew away from its cozy home in TC's nest.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Feb 24 2018, 01:55

PnP, you would not believe what happened a moment ago.  Ok, I was feeling bad still and yesterday I had begun a new farm and got a mentor.  Well, today I booted the mentor.  

And my new baby farm broke_broke is back in Mentor TCRooster's cozy nest because TCRooster was assigned as the new mentor.  Now level 3 and going to try really hard to behave so that Mentor TC won't send me to the "naughty step."
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Feb 24 2018, 13:00

whahahaha clap clap whahahaha

Good for you and TC!

I had a chick I booted for not playing (in the red) that returned ....Three times!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Feb 24 2018, 17:32

whahahaha  

PnP (the chick-canner)

onelegchick farm was mentor shopping.  It left the system.  I reset the game. Then the farm rejoined the mentor system.  It got the same mentor again.  Of course I left the mentor system after 12 hours to continue mentor shopping.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top