Aces High

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aces High

Post by farmer_broke on Thu Mar 08 2018, 22:46

So you suggest huh!  Play tough with the flyers.   taptap

I started buying them at 850, not 4,000.  The farm has nearly 35,000 of um.  I'm offering to buy them but keep um if you want to.  I can absorb the price I'm offering you.  And if you choose not to list then fine.  I'll clear that market and get what I want.  

Your play!  santa toast
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Thu Mar 08 2018, 22:50

well like i said i put them on market 20 min ago for u so get ehm ^^ and they are still there big grin big grin big grin
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Thu Mar 08 2018, 23:07

and they are going to sit until I'm ready!  The price on that market is already inflated and I'll just sit tight and wait until others start to undercut you.  Have no worry, they will sell.  

Let me hold it right there!  23 minutes to get 1.5 million and you got it.  

What else do you have in that barn?  

See those 4-5 lots of 50 sitting on that ladybug market?  They will sit because they are not you!
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Thu Mar 08 2018, 23:30

haha well my barn isnt so great as to what u would expect and the main reason would be growing junks for the past 6 months :)))) and on the animal part im very low cuz most growing crops srsly i have only fish and ducks over 1000 its for crying worry neeed to make some new plan of growing animals in my farm ah gonna be busy farmer

but if u need anything specific it be more easy or else ill have to make a long list  with what i have in my barn and then u can choose^^ Grin
  and ty for the money altough i tought youre broke ghehe
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Fri Mar 09 2018, 00:46

I would rather spend ccs with you if I am going to spend them.  We are on the same market and we are together in this forum.  

No need to make a list for me, really.  

Simply, if you need something or need ccs then we will together find a way and I feel free to come to you.  

Great dealing with you and it's easier than the last deal.  

Broke?  Always broke and no one pays me any mind about that.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Fri Mar 09 2018, 03:06

mytzogan if I remember next G&T ill send you a lady bug pen please remind me if I forget :)) I'm good at forgetting :))

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Fri Mar 09 2018, 03:16

thank you marlymar heart
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Sat Mar 10 2018, 18:36

WOW!  You have such a good friend here.  Marly never gives me anything!   cry 3

I only need about 80 neon chicken pens and I know Marly has um.  I think I'm being reasonable.   ROFL

The broke farm is always in baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad shape and broke   help

Mytzo, would you happen to have anything else you want to sell me?  I might be needin a few eggs for an egg sammach.   omelet

And how's that flyin around goin?
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Sat Mar 10 2018, 22:47

well racing like hell just need to get a new engine the one i have is old and slow and just somehow ended only at race 4 with half of it done ...phew
as for eggs ehrm i only have 250 wich mostly use for the bakery and like other products i went low on them in number since the price rocketing up  big grin big grin
And aparently BP messed up or something happend moonlight fields are open for the next 16 hrs with the creepy diner quest going on again so guys check them its worth it :)
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Sat Mar 10 2018, 22:51

or maybe not quite just me not checking farmerama forum for events :))))
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Sat Mar 10 2018, 23:27

cry 3
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan on Sun Mar 11 2018, 00:23

and i bought recently 20 ostrich egg farms so if u need i can produce those (bought them for the zuchini bread cuz it has a nice price atm) ^^
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR on Sun Mar 11 2018, 01:25

so sorry broke ive been trying to get neon chicken pens too for both of my farms with no luck nobody wants to give them up for some reason  don't know thud panic if I had some id really give you one  dog lick heart

MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Mon Mar 12 2018, 17:39

Everything is always "so sorry broke."  

I'll be glad when all this flying around junks growing is over with.  The broke farm has dumped over 600,000 sunflowers.  Of course I grew them all myself.   whahahaha  I'm ready to grow them again with 3,000 spring boutonnieres (or I'll dump um on my neighbors).  

All those drops flying around are causing problems for my baby farms staying in the nests.
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke on Mon Mar 12 2018, 20:28

@mytzogan wrote:... have only fish and ducks over 1000 ...
I've been thinking a little about those ducks first of all and then the fish.   light bulb   I was duck-buyin on the market since I have been producing so many  egyptian .... and I stopped buyin because I thought about spendin with you.  I'm a little broke but I'll try and get together a few coins.

Are you able to part with .... hmmmm .... say 1,000 of those ducks? And for how much and how many?

I've got a taste for some good ol duck-tail soup.   eating
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum