MAINTENENCE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAINTENENCE - Page 3 Empty Re: MAINTENENCE

Post by puppiesnponies Fri May 18 2018, 00:53

A status update in the forum has been posted. Looks like we have some light at the end of the tunnel.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri May 18 2018, 01:00

Cassie101 wrote:Hi Brooke and mindy, I have made a baby farm CherryPicker so I can play a bit. I'd forgotten how difficult it is to play without ccs.  losing money
I have 5 - 7 great grand baby farms.  All have mentors from my mentor shopping.  None of them will leave the nest.  

Two are in sglick's nest (one is named dumbdumb with baw815 and LDCrow as neighbors)
One is in PnP's nest (I want to say catdoggie is the name)
DB is neighbor of one
Malymar is a neighbor of one
TCRooster is a good mentor too.  (Mentor TC even has a naughty step on the farm when I do stupid chickadee things)<---- the naughty step has a pillow now from Mentor TC
--Shimmer-- is mentor of a farm that has the living legend unlocked and is working to max out the trophies .... and level 39 and kicked back in the nest
orthud_oc is the mentor of the rat_tail farm and it is level 35 with stalk open, all of the park open and only 235 more stars to living legend.... want to open the harbor too

giggle
broke_broke
brokie_boy
onelegchicken
fourleggedchicken
twoleggedcow
.(I wish I could remember all the names and to check once in a while)

All have great accomplishments with rain forest open and most with crystal falls open.  They do anything but leave the nest .... but always send luv points

None come near to beating the over a year in the nest record with spooky_broke (her second broke chickadee to do fantastic in the TOP event) and Mentor Brookeham

None of the farms are premees 

Good Luck

(The mentors are soooooo very nice.  The farms spend millions.  Ten offers a day is fine with me and I do it regularly and can care less what BEEPS destroys next.)

hmmmm  I also have good reasoning to defend the whole BEEPS mess here as intentional!  Just think about it.  
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Fri May 18 2018, 08:44

puppiesnponies wrote:A status update in the forum has been posted. Looks like we have some light at the end of the tunnel.

That's good news pnp, I can't wait to get started again. 

Mindy and Brooke I have never seen a post where you have offended anyone  group hug 

7 baby farms broke  wow
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri May 18 2018, 09:48

I agree Cassie, Mindy and Brooke never post to offend anyone.

Cassie, those six or seven farms are grand baby farms.  They take less than five minutes to do everything needed.  They take no thought.  The ONLY concern is to avoid ep and may no more than 750 ep per star if that.  

Now the baby farms take about 8 or so minutes to check.  They either have been successful in the TOP event or may be headed there.  (One controls the tree fruit section of Mooboy's market up to and including Acai. fishy_broke is the name.  That farm is real easy to deal with.  All it does is produce products and trees on BAHA 

I'm learned from BEEPS to give a compensation package to the Mentor especially and others who have put up with my antics. 

There must be over 50 broke farms floating around.  When I remember one that is blinking red, it's a challenge to go there and try and figure out what I was thinking then.  

I wish the preemies well.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Fri May 18 2018, 09:54

Good advice broke NodYes
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri May 18 2018, 18:02

I just logged in about an hour ago. I haven't harvested yet....why? Because now I read none of our buffs work! I didn't get the premium compensation package!
So now what do I do?????  flubbelub

p.s.
Thanks Cassie and as always broke being such nice people!  heart
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top