Market exchange

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market exchange - Page 23 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by farmer_broke Mon Apr 24 2017, 10:36

We discussed EV analysis a few months ago.  The focus went to animals.  There were two that were obvious and two more a little less obvious.

One of the obvious animals was .... THE BEE!

Those who used the analysis and believed are now making a nice fortune.

Once the animal surfaced then one goes to feed.

From feed one goes to the feed ingredients.

Somewhere in the review one goes to the related breeding animals.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue May 02 2017, 12:47

"Once the animal surfaced...."... thinking

Okay, you lost me there. Market exchange - Page 23 3771020489

Are we talking about diver bee's? pchaha

I guess my understanding of the English language is still only about 60%....  questions
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed May 03 2017, 08:00

Thanks for your comment Tookie.  I'll explain.

When we discussed beginning EV analysis a while ago we focused on animals.  EV analysis is useful in finding the item(s) which are out of balance with others.  The desire is to find the item(s) as soon as possible and buy them.  Their price will be adjusted to come closer in line with other items.  

There were three animals which could be identified and the one most out of line was the bee. So if I believed then the farm would have begun acquiring bees.  Another farm has produced them and is selling them for whatever the reason.  

The sooner I can identify then the more the farm can buy.  So I believed the analysis and began buying bees. (The farm would pay as little as possible for them too.)  

Well the the question becomes:  What else relates to the bee?  The most obvious answer is bee feed.  Is it under priced also?  The crops used are tulips and strawberries.  Are they under priced?  YOU or I come up with an answer and decide a move.  

But one does not always have to use EV analysis for everything and for every decision.  

EV analysis for every item done every single day is too much effort for me.  I do not have the time.  

When operating at what I consider the best the farm could in the market, I would complete EV analysis for all animals about once every two weeks and all crops about once every two weeks ...... and every class was not done on the same day.  But every item in a class was done on the same day.

Now whether or not one produces the item found is an entirely different question.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Wed May 03 2017, 14:45

I am beginning to understand why I find this so hard to grasp. I find it VERY interesting, but I haven't got an ounce of logic in me. 
So, I am intuitive. I am lucky if I FIND the "bee". And then i will have problems understanding what is a high price and what is a low price. Now I'm not completely dumb, but numbers, values, analysis and comparisons.... are usually above my pay grade...lol. 

Thus, I keep trying, but in the end I often end up growing things because 
A. they fall withing the TIME i choose for that day
B. the stock is too low so I want to increase my barn
C. i found a crop that earns good. (often lettuce, carrots, wheat, hay etc) ("good" being quick.)
D. I follow tips you guys give. 

And that's the limit of my logic when it comes to this game. I find it SO complex, with SO many crops, trees, animals, products and stables, plus buffs and and and...quests...and... and... I get lost. simple as that. For YEARS already. 

But I still enjoy the game, AND your complicated explanations. BUT, when you get enigmatic and want others to figure things out for themselves, then I'm instantly left behind,   panic as I have trouble understanding EXPLAINED logic.... when it comes to this game. (and economics, history, geographics, physics, and math..... those are all subjects I find either difficult or uninteresting or both... which makes me incapable of learning them, or wanting to learn them. I'm more a language person)
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu May 04 2017, 08:47

Tookie wrote:...

Thus, I keep trying, but in the end I often end up growing things because 
A. they fall withing the TIME i choose for that day
B. the stock is too low so I want to increase my barn
C. i found a crop that earns good. (often lettuce, carrots, wheat, hay etc) ("good" being quick.)
D. I follow tips you guys give. 

And that's the limit of my logic when it comes to this game. I find it SO complex, with SO many crops, trees, animals, products and stables, plus buffs and and and...quests...and... and... I get lost. simple as that. For YEARS already. 

But I still enjoy the game, AND your complicated explanations. BUT, when you get enigmatic and want others to figure things out for themselves, then I'm instantly left behind,  ...
I love the way you express your feelings.  

There is nothing wrong with your choice to grow something based upon time available or good earnings.  EV analysis is an addition to help one decide the actions one takes.  The method does NOT have to control us.  

If the method is not good for you then let it go.  There are many ways one can go and have no need for EV analysis.  If you care, those who use it will wear those who do not out.  But if you want to increase your ccs there are other ways.  One must look at numbers to use EV analysis.  There is no way around it.

Yes, I do seek for one to set up properly to use EV analysis.  I know if one can set up properly, even with a limited number of items, then ONE IS FREE to go in whatever direction they choose .... efficiently .... to their own limits .... to meet their own objectives.  

I do try and present to an unknown mass of players.  I have no idea what they will do with the information.  

Above, there is a post from Sleepy where he quickly set up and Apple Jam drew his attention and I agree that he was right.  BUT I do not agree with clearing the Apple Jam Market.  Why? This is where ones knowledge of the game comes in.  And many times that knowledge is difficult to keep in mind.  You have lots of knowledge about this game and it is useful.  

There was no immediate funds to be made from clearing Apple Jam.  Why?  There is too much of it in barns that were made with check apples. Apples are not so cheap anymore but there still are hundreds of thousands of cheaply made Apple Jam still in barns that must be used before the price will increase.  But Sleepy spotted it correctly... and will be forced to hold it to profit as will I. 

Do you want some easy CCs with a small amount of risk? making money   We can go through it with a very very very very little amount of number-looking.  And get this, you are free to grow as many carrots or whatever as your heart desires.  And even more .... I'll give you an expected time of pay off.   waiting
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Tue Sep 19 2017, 07:54

so decided to put some elephant feed on market to make some meager cc and the next minute i check got beaten by broke with a difference off 0.09 cc per unit 

i find it pretty hard to beat his marketing strategies around here  big grin big grin big grin big grin
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Sep 20 2017, 22:59

OHHHHH  Mytz, you got Broked!  whahahaha
Keep at it... his marketing evilness comes and goes in spurts LOL  wink
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Thu Sep 21 2017, 03:51

Market exchange - Page 23 WfnzXWk

I couldnt find anything at 32 to get to 0.

Anyway, I like that number. It's my age!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Thu Sep 21 2017, 03:53

Ohhh the water tank!!!!
Now I got ZERO!!!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Sep 21 2017, 04:08

ghehe Zero CCs. Ouch?

OMGosh you're only 32... that makes me feel OLD  whaaa!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Sep 26 2017, 07:55

Going to zero ccs gets very easy with a little practice.  Yes, water helps with the change but the easiest is to wait to purchase daily seeds until one is nearly out of ccs.   cry 1

The hardest part is putting ones pride aside and begging for a loan.   help  ROFL
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Mon Oct 23 2017, 23:16

hey is it posible to trade between farms via the regular market by putting price like 0.1 or someting like that and to be lets say 'legal' or is this thing banned (and yeah high risk of geeting youre stuff snached by others to :P)

Cuz i havent found any info about this anywhere or maybe im just blind sos help
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Tue Oct 24 2017, 00:49

You can trade at 0.1 between your own farms.
It is allowed now. IT wasnt like a few months ago.

Be quick or do it at times when there are less players online. Since Im in the USA I do it when it's 4-5 am in Europe (where the majority of players live).
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Tue Oct 24 2017, 01:44

well thinking of starting a second farm so wasnt so sure from what things i google it so far :) frustration thank you thank you
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Tue Oct 24 2017, 02:11

well tried it and i can say that the market is a completey another one ROFL
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content