I give myself such wounderful advice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I give myself such wounderful advice... Empty I give myself such wounderful advice...

Post by mingling Fri Nov 11 2016, 14:45

As I have found myself walking threw the arcs over on the dark side, I have fallin in some great tips layouts and down right golden minds.

Sad to think a lot is not here, I find myself dipping back into wisdom shared and always finding new life in them words.

Simple things that made my time better, broke's list as to where snake will be needed to before a growing event or animal event don't forget to eat your....

I don't know how many time old threads saved my event beginning.

I still live in the refinement thread, always going back to see what to grow for a tool or what a market seller will give me to grow it.

I have a few... text notes on little lines added by great minds to a thread my farm runs on, oh so many pearls.

I just always found it rough when the thread got sent to pasture, I have lost track of so many.
Hopefully, some will get a home here, I don't know the edict of swiping them gems so will hope new stuff comes.

I in my spare time am going to try and list the fastest givers to get in MM to the best for trade to the high output ones, it's on my to do list, I remember one list....
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

I give myself such wounderful advice... Empty Re: I give myself such wounderful advice...

Post by Tookie Fri Nov 11 2016, 14:49

grab and save whatever info you want/can from over there and plonk it down over here somewhere... 

I too hope all those things will be made here again. I also loved the buff info's... which to use for what exactly.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

I give myself such wounderful advice... Empty Re: I give myself such wounderful advice...

Post by mingling Fri Nov 11 2016, 14:54

Cool I will, I know where a few are....
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11 2016, 15:27

As new as this forum is we still have a LOT of work to do. And also new members to gain. In that aspect we are also waiting if the members of the Farmerama forum are coming here and will take their own threads with them.

Even if they do not know how to copy over their own content we can help with that. We respect the original posters in that aspect and are willing to wait for them, for now.

We also see no need to archive threads if they are not active. What is the use? Activity will keep the most used threads on top of the list anyway. Members can then still look for older threads if they want, in the same category instead of in a deep down scary dark basement archive monster cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Fri Nov 11 2016, 15:42

Thanks, just a run by thought pay it no mind. I have moments.
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11 2016, 16:34

Ah so there are moments of smart ey wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchboy Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:32

mingling great idea than i dont have to jump from one forum to another
Iam working now 3 browsers at the same time just plaing on one looking on this forum
and the english forum most times just  panic panic arround affraid i miss something blahblah blahblah ignorelalala frustration i cant bear the idea that i am the last one to know oh the shame
Dutchboy
Dutchboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:21

It will take time but the idea is to get all the most used info here. Maybe not all the FAQs but at least all quest info all the player made threads. If players will not post them here themselves we of course allow others to do it. We just want to give them a little time.

The ideal outcome is to have a one-stop-shop here red smile

The option is for you guys to take the threads to here if you ask the original poster if you can or if they would like to do it themselves Yup

I do feel sorry to stop you guys in your tracks a little on this, but several players with nice threads there are now also here.

Back to top Go down

Post by mingling Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:25

Never say sorry, I'm a tab flightie, just give a shoo I will fly away till another run by thought wanders threw.
Them run by moments get lonely....
mingling
mingling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:27

Go fly forth Batty and ask permission to the posters minibat feel better

I edited my post do not know if you did read it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum