Hey Sleepy... what is this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Sleepy... what is this? Empty Hey Sleepy... what is this?

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 16 2016, 04:48

Hey Sleepy... what is this? Whatis10

I see this when I view one of your posts that shows up in my notifications dropdown list in the toolbar... and it's clickable. Sometimes the green bar is missing but I can still click the + or - but either way whatever I click takes me to a page that says my vote has been cast... so what am I voting for? LOL Eek . Is it new? I just noticed in the last day or so im okay
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Hey Sleepy... what is this? Empty Re: Hey Sleepy... what is this?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16 2016, 05:14

Well most likely it is caused by the like button....
It is a voting system that I do not want implemented but is needed for the like button to work.

Apparently it does not such a good job of staying in the basement for everyone.... What browser do you use? I never seen it myself end up clickable, only a flash here and there

I am afraid the like button is giving several small things like this and maybe is better to remove worry
I wanted to avoid the system to assign points in a total, to let everyone be equal hmz2

Thanks for the heads up kissy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 16 2016, 05:22

I use Chrome. Haven't tried any other browser for this yet.

Bummer that it seems to be a Like button related issue... cuz I like to like stuff lol. I was just wondering if I was missing out on something important that I should be voting for but was too ditzy to get the concept lol im okay
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16 2016, 13:29

That little bar with the + and - are the original forums voting system.
It is based on reputation, vote up or down. We do not like downvotes so chose to not want it hmz2 But we need the original system online to be able to have the likes.

It seems sometimes the old system brought up its head to peak out from under the new coding thud So now I killed it, hopefully big grin

Lets see if this will work better now, I used another script to get it going, and moved the thumb to the top of the posts now. Cleaner to have it there instead crowding the siggy.

New vote/like button: Hey Sleepy... what is this? Plus10

Lucky me! It took over all the already cast likes we had, so we lost nothing love it

~edit~ some explanation, so no you where not crazy and neither was Mir giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top