Sangigantica Express

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Sangigantica Express

Post by Will*O*Wisp Mon May 22 2017, 20:36

Tookie, you are a sweetheart! heart  I have some cargo on the train and two pens brewing, so maybe my luck will change.

Nice haul Lea! clap clap
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Mon May 22 2017, 22:00

My alligator tears must have made a difference, because I finally ended up with a crocodile on my last go of 3 happy run !  Have put out 20 mystery cargoes before bed, will see what I end up with when get up.  I've gone as far as I can with the top 200, currently at 149 with 2 hrs 45 min. to go, don't know if I'll be able to hang on or not, but no time for more, unfortunately.  Probably would have been able to get at least 5 more frisbees done, but was gone all evening with no cell coverage, so couldn't harvest from phone.  Good luck to those still going for it! cheer on

update:  as I forgot to push send before logging off doh , I'll update rather than redo my post, lol.  Out of the 20 cargoes I had fermenting, I got 1 more newt and a pink pig, several skunks, some colored apiaries that will never be used, orange milk, and various and sundry others.  Still sending off loads, as I'm addicted to taking a ride on the Reading and can afford lots of tickets  ghehe .  As for the top 200, I missed it by a smidgen.  I had 94 or 96 total, can't remember, and ended up needing 99 to place.  One more harvest would have pushed me over the top, I think, but it wasn't to be.  I was disappointed at first, then I remembered this is just a game, and I have too many things to be thankful for to worry about it, like the nice evening we spent with dad taking a drive, and the perfect temperature with no wind, and the deer and elk we saw.  Kept it in perspective :) .  I had fun trying, tho!  Many congratulations to those of you who were able to succeed in making the list!  heart star colors
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon May 22 2017, 22:33

Spots you are so wonderful  heart
I am sorry you didn't make it but happy you have other things to be thankful of.

I am loving the train and am abusing all my bbs to make it come back instantly! 
I have gotten 8 newts, 6 safes, a nice mix of 14 pink pens and red stuff and trashy stuff and oh wow  pwetty 
I am wondering if any of you have gotten colored upgrades for cuckoos? I haven't.
Only thing rotten about this train is that I can't load 10 trains at a time  hmpf (love this guy lol)
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Mon May 22 2017, 22:37

That's too bad spots  there there but glad to hear you can focus on the positive, all the best to you and your family  heart
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Tue May 23 2017, 00:25

kissy
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Tue May 23 2017, 20:37

bear hug Sorry you missed the top 200, but you have some wonderful train results.  Glad you had a happy family! love it

The train was not friendly to me this time, but at least there was one improvement yesterday - the cargoes switched from stork to skunk! giggle  Did manage one pink - a cow. ghehe
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Tue May 23 2017, 21:47

My results... happy to get a couple of newts and a few pinks  happy wave didn't get any cargo II, so naturally no safe  giggle

Sangigantica Express - Page 9 Sangig10
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Wed May 24 2017, 13:54

What are those two bottom pinks? I don't recognize them. (i dont have ALL pinks, so that's not strange...lol)
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed May 24 2017, 14:00

Pink horse and Pink Mouse red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Wed May 24 2017, 15:19

Hm, then I should've recognized the horse at least! Ow well, I blame my one-closed-eye. 
Mouse looks nice too though, didn't see that one before!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum