Power drills (Storage units and upgrades)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Power drills (Storage units and upgrades) Empty Power drills (Storage units and upgrades)

Post by CaliChrome Tue Dec 06 2016, 03:38

Getting power drills has seemed like pulling hens teeth until tonight.  On BC I have a 24 hr EP bonus from the party wheel and I activated the EP bonus from the Advent calendar.  I harvested my Menagerie that has 2 Pink cows and 2 Neon turkeys.  Here is the result:

Power drills (Storage units and upgrades) Ff_bc_11
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Power drills (Storage units and upgrades) Empty Re: Power drills (Storage units and upgrades)

Post by Brookeham Tue Dec 06 2016, 06:37

Woo Hoo for YOU CC!!!! ...that's amazing!!!!  star colors
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Power drills (Storage units and upgrades) Empty Re: Power drills (Storage units and upgrades)

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Dec 06 2016, 10:48

pillow fight love shower
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Tue Dec 06 2016, 14:25

I was so floored.  I almost didn't get the picture!  Good luck to all who are still looking for them.  (My other farms are green envy  .)
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mamarae Tue Dec 06 2016, 15:02

OOOh its so pretty!  YESSS! Its awesome to get 2 at once! full marks
3mamarae
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Tue Dec 06 2016, 15:36

Wat to go CC.   I haven't gotten any power drills
But I haven't gotten any of the manageries etc...
One day
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Dec 06 2016, 15:59

I too got 2 drills at once. But my excitement has worn off. I think as you place more and more warehouse & more & more upgrades you get more and more drills.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Tue Dec 06 2016, 16:16

Were both drills from the same storage unit?  Or was it one from each of two?

I do have two units there but only had one ready to harvest so they both came from the one.  For me, that was amazing!
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Dec 06 2016, 17:49

CaliChrome, 
Sorry I didn't notice it. I think it might have been from 2 different storage unit. Not sure. But you got 2 from 1 !!!!  thumbs up full marks

I built a manufactory today and upgraded it. Waiting for 1 more drill for the final upgrade of the arboretum. heart
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Dec 06 2016, 18:50

I waited to upgrade the storage facilities until after Harvest Hoedown. I have the drills but those animal requirements are really steep.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Dec 06 2016, 18:54

The tool requirements for the upgrade quests just to get the dang blueprints take a huge chunk of your tool inventory too... I'm definitely kickin' myself in the rear end for donating what seemed to be such a big bunch of tools that I would not be needing any time soon, pfft!  head bang
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Dec 06 2016, 19:02

For tools donations, I use the parrot feather collecting tool (looks like a red arm with white glove) worth 2700 points. I have that tool refinement on roses so when I plant roses, I get several. I have seen as many as 6 from one field harvested. red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmlily3 Wed Dec 07 2016, 09:26

I now have 25 power drills - waiting  taptap ...waiting taptap ....waaaiiitttinnnng taptap for Wood Boards!! taptap  Mine took a hit when Cats were introduced...had to make pen upgrades!

Anyone else notice the lowered amount of wood boards we get now that they increased PD's??
farmlily3
farmlily3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum