January rumours

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

January rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: January rumours

Post by Brookeham Fri Dec 23 2016, 06:03

Some of us have been wishing for ......... a way to save our farm.....it may just be photos....but wouldn't it be great to save our layout...say before an event...and then click restore to go back to former farm set up???

January rumours - Page 2 637020d4e9064644bb7dd24e52312506585bedc6-jpg

esca posted this in the Spanish forum.

January rumours - Page 2 Bcab142c798fed4e6e072b132637e221585bedca-jpg
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Dec 23 2016, 19:08

Neons Neons Neons

Bats, frogs & Dogs

in February
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 23 2016, 19:53

Waiting for the information regarding bats, frogs and dogs.

Dogs have been increasing in market price for several weeks now.  Levels one, two and three breeding dogs have recently been in short supply. (This is also due to an increase in the drill drop rate which increases demand for animals needed in order to work the related quests for the contracts.)

Eggs which are used in frog feed have increased in price slightly yet supplies of cheap frog feed surface regularly.

Albino Bats have increased in price as the demand for bats has increased.

All animals are bred during a breeding event with some more frequent than others.  The last breeding event did not generate a high breeding demand for dogs yet bats and frog breeding appeared unusually high.

Great confirmation work everyone.  

Sleepy mentioned purchase of fish.  There are only two fish in the game:  the fish and the shark.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sat Dec 24 2016, 02:55

I think I'm only going to go as far as I can without using PF on the wilder about animals event so I can save my PF for the neon pens :) because you are going to need between 390 & 600 PF for the next breeding event and id rather have the Neon pens than the workshops because we end up getting the workshops anyways :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Dec 24 2016, 03:13

I agree Whole-Heartedly :)
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Dec 25 2016, 13:41

7 birthday Farmerama Event : City Lights. 

Use the purple garlic and flying seeds to decorate buildings. Go through the district to unlock more buildings. Then  you will receive a pair of scissors, which will enable you to unpack awards. There are a few areas on which you can work simultaneously! Use signposts to move between them. 

Event Plant : Purple garlic

January rumours - Page 2 Hagyma

Drop item - Flying seed : 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017glowpollen January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017glowpollen50 January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017glowpollen100 January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017glowpollen150 

Sticker - "City Lights" : 

January rumours - Page 2 SwiatlawielkiegomiastaNaklejka

Birthday curtain: 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017partyupgrade 

Scissors: 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017scissors 

Birthday beads: 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017oallium 

Items of pads: 

Birthdays farm 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017party_0

large birthday party 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017party_1

United birthday party 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017party_2

A huge birthday party 

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017party_3

best birthday party

January rumours - Page 2 Bdayjan2017party_4

January rumours - Page 2 Image1January rumours - Page 2 Image1January rumours - Page 2 Image1

12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Dec 25 2016, 13:52

In January, the third edition of the event
 world of wild animals . 

January rumours - Page 2 Breedingjan2017

Sticker - Wild animals : 

January rumours - Page 2 Dzikiezwierzaki-Naklejka January rumours - Page 2 Dzikiezwierzaki January rumours - Page 2 Dzikiezwierzaki-Naklejka

January rumours - Page 2 8a81db92d725933ee926f85c62f30bb2585d608b

January rumours - Page 2 28c6598ca2764728f1f7106523170188585d60f3
Get new factories of skunks and eagles  & the products are 

Scented candle - skunks

January rumours - Page 2 ScentedcandleJanuary rumours - Page 2 ScentedcandleJanuary rumours - Page 2 Scentedcandle 

pen - Eagle

January rumours - Page 2 QuillJanuary rumours - Page 2 QuillJanuary rumours - Page 2 Quill

new trees: Acacia and Mimosa . 

In the new year sale event attempts to usher in a new item of the entire collection, it will be "Phoenix" . 

New missions in the cooperative. 
One of them related to watercress and a scarecrow and the other with the help of a third and farmer with a fashion show.  

Cress: 
January rumours - Page 2 CressJanuary rumours - Page 2 CressJanuary rumours - Page 2 Cress

Mission Cress Guardian: 
January rumours - Page 2 CressGuardian

Friends and Helpers: 
January rumours - Page 2 FriendsandHelpers

Fashion show: 
January rumours - Page 2 Pokazmody

1. The famous fashion designer ZM Rodeck has a brilliant idea. "We should organize a farm big fashion show" - he says. "In this way we can show everybody that our farm is the biggest fashion city in the world! Who wants to try his hand as a model or a model? " 
2. " Oh, please, take me. Take me! "- Begs bear, who never misses an opportunity to show its elegance. Also Lizus is no great desire. "You have no right to organize a fashion show without me!" Zosia comes to matters of much more reserved. "Well, if you need, then I will take part. It seems to me, however, terribly stupid. " 
3. Fashion show on a farm starts very stylish: on the catwalk showing the bear and presents a fantastic performance. "I look sensational" - represents and rotates gracefully. "But why? Because I have a natural grace. "Viewers bestow him thunderous applause. 
4. As a next presents itself Suck. He is wearing your favorite outfit Elvis. "Well, I do not think you expected something else? Look, I'm even on the legs famous suede shoes - 'blue suede shoes'! "He walks the runway struts and collects applause, only Kingfisher sighs of pity. 
5. Railway Zosia. She is wearing a beautiful gold creation and walks very carefully the catwalk, not to stumble. Collects huge applause and smiles of joy. "It's more fun than I expected" - he says. "It is sometimes wear a dress!" 
6. ZM Rodeck shakes his head. "Well, maybe we are not the world capital of fashion, but they all had a good kick," - he says. "We should do it again next year!" Then everyone takes part in a reception after the show! 

So far, a number of events  gave us star coins to redeem items and prizes. 
 From the next edition star coins will change to a new currency that can be exchanged for attractive prizes in the new store.  

January rumours - Page 2 GtalarnewJanuary rumours - Page 2 GtalarnewJanuary rumours - Page 2 Gtalarnew 

This special shop will be open all the time.  To go to the special shop, you need to click on the icon with a basket in the main menu 

Drop will be  a heart of stone (stone heart)
 and four Items that we put on the vine. 
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Dec 25 2016, 18:02

wow that's a lot of info thank you 12ss12 you are so awesome for all the work you do to keep us informed as well as others who keep us informed too gotta love ya'll heart kissy heartbeat fallinghearts
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Mon Dec 26 2016, 01:33

thanks 12!  you are a wealth of rumors and information..   Hug
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by MomAZ Sun Jan 01 2017, 15:15

Thanks 12 for the information on the Neons, I've been waiting and preparing for the next round since last January.

I noticed this morning that Guano & Ladders have risen in price, Fire Hydrants are still holding at 10K.

Happy New Year to all.
MomAZ
MomAZ

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Jan 02 2017, 15:10

January rumours - Page 2 C9e7d3b688a0364fmed

http://pl.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...okazała-dziś-kula.10587/page-877#post-1338708

For Birthday Event see the other thread in this section. Thanks for everyone who updated the rumours.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Jan 04 2017, 19:00

6th - 9th January: Recycl-O-Mat Event

RECYCL-O-MAT 
and introduction of a new, additional game currency 
as well as the permanent reopening of a "special shop" . 

January rumours - Page 2 Recyclomatjan2017_hea6qj04
January rumours - Page 2 854-pngJanuary rumours - Page 2 855-pngJanuary rumours - Page 2 842-png

• There might not be an event-plant this time.

• It is said that this time we can donate only animals , plants and products . Tree fruits might be excluded

• Nublonite dust and Nublonit splinter might make appearance once again

• Nublionen batteries will be Event Drop

• (Hint: usually animal pens give good drops for these types of event. So we can put out pens of mammals and birds and hit 2 mangoes with one stone. (just our proverb in English January rumours - Page 2 TongueJanuary rumours - Page 2 XD)

• It is quite possible that the winning items from the machine this time is only limited to the below-mentioned selection and that which picture in the picture below.

January rumours - Page 2 _recyclomatjan2017_hecqu5f

• Another important feature in this event is star coins are replaced with new coins and we are having a new permanent shop which can be accessed through our shopping menu.
  • It gives us Permanent, Special and periodic rewards for the new coins.
  • So we are having a special super market or the permanent shop to exchange these coins .
  • Where will it be located ? Just inside the menu or in that vacant spot in our Farmerama map is yet to be seen.

January rumours - Page 2 _recyclomatjan2017_ev1su9m

January rumours - Page 2 _recyclomatjan2017_peu4ug7

January rumours - Page 2 _recyclomatjan2017_uiixutj
January rumours - Page 2 _recyclomatjan2017_uiz5ub9
 The original post you can see here.
http://de.bigpoint.com/farmerama/bo...-der-außerirdischen.53609/page-3#post-2512234
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishamala Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:23

Thank you, 12ss12

I just checked the exchange value for products in my barn, and it seem that tiki totems have
EV of 6884, more than double than the next thing in my barn, chopsticks at 3000. (not sure if there's any way to look it up other than the barn?) Anway, that's a lot, I think, and here I was thinking they were useless rub eyes
Mishamala
Mishamala

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Thu Jan 05 2017, 10:42

There seems to be a new kind of shop here on Farmerama for 2017 as there going to be new kind of Farmerama coins being introduced firstly with Recyclomat, perhaps main events too !!

As we had star coins in the past tied with quests needed to be completed with star coins. As new permanent feature in new revamp shop to be purchased nice items but it might mean it be hard to get certain coins or number of coins...

Obviously the better drop rate the more coins we can get. So working on refinements crops or unlocking high level new crop will be benefiting us to help us get these lovely new coins

So needing many Nublon batteries to be converted into new coins for cew shop spends  calm Hug
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Jan 05 2017, 15:11

@Mooboy  
Can I ask you something? guy blush   Why do you keep using CAPITALS on almost every word? 

I find it VERY hard to read what you write cry 1   because of all the unnecessary capitals! thinking  So it made me wonder why you do that?  scratch head  
You see, every capital that is not supposed to be there, STOPS my flow of reading, January rumours - Page 2 1940132361 and that is very tiring.  dedtired
But maybe you have an important reason to do so?  hmz2

Now please don't misunderstand me, I am absolutely thrilled you ARE posting here, and please don't stop, but you are giving me a reading stutter! I've edited your post, and made every redundant capital extra visible, so maybe you can see what you do to ME when I try to read what you are saying. It took me three times reading before I actually understood what you were saying!! 
I don't mean to be rude, and I don't want to insult you, but I also felt the need to be honest about this. It's actually in our rules that this is not allowed you see, but we don't do banning or punishing... I am just VERY curious WHY you do this?  girl blush

I hope you don't mind me asking about it!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top