Creative Gift and Trade?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creative Gift and Trade? Empty Creative Gift and Trade?

Post by Decree Wed Mar 08 2017, 19:15

I have been trying to come up with plans for improving my farm. One of these crazy schemes is to accumulate tree upgrades. Unfortunately, they can be hard to come by and I don't have a whole lot of valuable items to trade, nor do I want to be a complete drain on everyone. So this is where things get interesting, because I always have to come up with a possible solution. In this case I've come up with two potential options and I wanted to see what everyone else's opinion would be.

First Idea - Creative Trading - Trading valuable craft items for G&T item. CAC, ZAB, etc for XXL/XL tree's.

Second Idea - Auction (I think this might actually be fun all on its own) - Someone would post an item they wish to auction and other users can bid on it.

I am looking to acquire a lot of XL Macadamia Tree's, so I will use those as examples.

Example: Creative Trading - I trade 3 CAC for 1 XL Macadamia Tree. I would send the CAC's as gifts over 3 consecutive days (or it could be scheduled) and would receive 1 XL Macadamia Tree during the next G&T.

Example: Auction - I would like to auction off a Pink Panda Stable. Other users can bid using XL Macadamia Tree's until the auction ends, then the trade/auction is completed during the next G&T.

Any thoughts?
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Creative Gift and Trade? Empty Re: Creative Gift and Trade?

Post by Tookie Wed Mar 08 2017, 19:20

Uhm, I like both ideas, but I also think I would trade for something specific. I'm sure I am willing to give up my xxl macademia, or (xl), but probably only for a high end CC giver like movie mice, santa doze, king of the loot, spirit of love (=favorite), chestnut spider, ... .

not sure how to work that into the system.... apart from just making a trade and write it down for the next g&t.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Mar 08 2017, 19:35

I like both ideas too. I always consider that I need to use BB to buy licenses and so I try not to trade items that a player can get for CC in game. For example,  some players post they are working on Noah's Ark or Petting Zoo quests and need base pens. I prefer to send a crafting item for them to sell to raise the CC so I can use my licenses for things that are more rare.

In your example, XL Macademia trees can be purchased for 260,000 CC and you could sell your 3 CAC (with some CC left over) to buy them and not have to wait for Gift and Trade.

I think an auction could be fun.

Good luck with your tree upgrades!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Decree Wed Mar 08 2017, 19:36

I can understand where you're coming from. Hard to get items should definitely be traded for other hard to get items.

My thinking for this was really that the XL Macadamia Tree's aren't hard to come by, they're just expensive when trying to buy a lot of them at one time. So the idea of offering consumable buffs as trade if someone would pledge to buy one or a handful of trees to trade.

Same general concept with the auction. It seemed to me that something like a Pink Panda (or anything of real value) would have a high value and is hard to come buy, which would effectively allow for someone to almost buy the Pink Stable from the seller at whatever cost they feel is right for the stable.

It's really a matter of trying to figure out how to value CC items with those items which are primarily only obtainable through BB's.
Decree
Decree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top