TOP 10 CCs - Page 3 Empty Re: TOP 10 CCs

Post by 12ss12 Thu Apr 20 2017, 18:27

TOP 10 CCs - Page 3 Congratulation-you-did-it-images
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Apr 21 2017, 00:49

Thank you everyone.  Congratulations to each of you too and thank you for allowing the farm to be a member of this family.  

A special thank you to meba091 for the motivation each day and for taking the snap shot and posting.  (Meba works wonders.  I still can remember her writing: ... only 800 million more to go ....  Like it takes no effort.)

And Tookie is remembered each day.  (Her most inspiring words when I explained what could happen before going to Number 10:  You really are a Nut!)  

And now Meba writes short stories about a race horse (like this is some race).  The horse named Broke the Nut was sent new shoes by her today.

Looking forward to escalonilla showing up with motivating words as the farm approaches the next billion.  (There has always been a little push from here or there from many players.  These little kind actions make this achievement all worthwhile to me.)   

@Will*O*Wisp
Good to know you are near.  

@puppiesnponies
Been a long time huh!  You knew what the farm had at one time better than anyone else.  

@12ss12
Thanks One-Two.  I've been trying to keep up with what you are finding and have lots of questions.  Thanks for the bears.  Luv um.  Reminds me of teddy.bear

Thank you for the effort you put forth.

@meba091
Hope you are resting well and we'll see what tomorrow brings. Thanks again.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sat Apr 22 2017, 01:15

Well this was what tomorrow brought  pweeeep

TOP 10 CCs - Page 3 00000005

Way to go Broke! 
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sun Apr 23 2017, 02:02

Thanks for the congrats and thanks for the snap shot Meba. (ppppsssssst  Your English has really gotten good!) 

And escalonilla showed up today with motivating words!  Escon appearing makes this really worthwhile.  I sure need to see about getting 8 billion now!  (But I want to go shopping.)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Apr 23 2017, 13:03

You're moving up! Congrats! Are you gunning for 1st place? Gilli better be on the lookout 'cause here comes broke!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Apr 24 2017, 10:22

Thanks PnP!  First Place?  ...... ummmmmmm   I see something but no need to be serious.

It's been fun watching the millions change hands.  I love giving Meba something to wake up to with her coffee in the morning.  Her writings about Broke the Nut (a horse) are fantastic.

I'm ready to leave the party though and go back to the quiet life on the farm.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Mon Apr 24 2017, 12:06

farmer_broke wrote:.............

I'm ready to leave the party though and go back to the quiet life on the farm.......

Liar liar, farm on fire!  pchaha

You may like the quiet life, but too quiet without an audience, that's just boring!  group hug
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon Apr 24 2017, 15:42

Hiya  Hi
Among other things, this was what I woke up to this morning. 
rub eyes   thumbs up  clap clap 
Thank you Broke!

TOP 10 CCs - Page 3 00000006

Ain't no stopping that horse!  cheer on  cheer on  cheer on
Ummmm probably ain't no stopping the noise I make either....hahaha.....forget about the quiet farm life Broke  whahahaha
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Mon Apr 24 2017, 17:13

Congratulations on your upward progress broke! You are not broke anymore! We'll all be coming to you for a loan. ghehe
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Apr 24 2017, 18:09

wow wow wow im happy im happy im happy
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue May 02 2017, 02:29

Several neighbor requests come each day.  Most are from players under level 40 and I do not think they are all from this market.

The farm has kept spaces open (6 - 8) simply because I cannot gift enough to the players who have been so very nice.

Ever since making the TOP 10 I do add players who are under level 40.  I write each one a brief igm saying that we can be neighbors until they reach level 40 and feel free to ask anything.  

It seems like between 15 - 20% ever respond with either a note or gift.  The ones that do will ask questions about the game.  All have been very nice.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Jun 08 2017, 10:51

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

WOW, what a spending spree the farm has been on.  I have finally exited that TOP 10 bunch.  

It's no big deal.  But the odds of ever getting there are against most.  

One thing is there is suspected to be a Team Leader's farm from the HU Forum as a member. That is no good as private game information cannot help but to be used.  Since they spend so much RL money, maybe BP will have a special event for the HU Forum and throw them CCs. Title of the event will be The Donkey's  (imagination required)

Thank you very much for your support and the many kind words and warm feelings.  

Just be assurred that I will reappear on that list:

(1) by shear accident OR

(2) whensoever I feel like it!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Jun 08 2017, 14:19

broke, I have been following you in TOP 10 CCs. I saw you were in 10th position. So I guessed you have gone on a shopping spree and going to surge forward and overtake them. 

I support your decision. I know ! I know I am giving myself too much air in saying I support your decision as I don't even know the basics of marketing and still in the 1st step of learning. But I know the decision you have taken will reduce your mental strain as you need not keep on tracking TOP 10 and be free.  So I am giving you a High5 and a  thumbs up
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Jun 08 2017, 14:20

farmer_broke wrote: 
One thing is there is suspected to be a Team Leader's farm from the HU Forum as a member. That is no good as private game information cannot help but to be used.  Since they spend so much RL money, maybe BP will have a special event for the HU Forum and throw them CCs. Title of the event will be The Donkey's  (imagination required)

keeping a watch.  calm
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Jun 09 2017, 19:28

If you were watching the TOP 10 then you would have seen exactly the player who was removed.  A few days passed, the HU Forum cried like babies and the player was reinstated into the TOP 10 ...... and the farm has been explained to be that of the Team Leader!  

It was explain here in this forum and nothing at all was said about it.  

I am no longer surprised by anything that goes on in the HU Forum or in this game.  

And I'll say it again that what happened is not fair to all competing or trying to compete and the guilty parties AND supporters within the HU Forum and Beeps are as cheesy and cheap as they come. 

No, the incident did not go over my head and Beeps and the HU Forum will be happy if all just keep quiet about it like no one saw.

............. and at this point I will.  

A level 92 free farm coming and doing what it wants to in the TOP 10 ..... psssssss garbage to me now!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum