The Eggs Factor

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: The Eggs Factor

Post by farmer_broke Fri Apr 14 2017, 00:32

@mindy1701
I could not get into the game today.  I was trying from a residence.  Commercial buildings have caused me far less difficulty.  Air travel works decently most times.  Remote locations have sporadic problems and I have found many are due to weak signal or signal interference.

I got into the game and it has been working decently.  There are a series of actions which I have been able to identify which have worked in ALL cases.  They are progressive and depend upon the immediacy I desire action and the length of time the problem(s) have been encountered and the patience I may have at the time .

I'll try and get together a list of what can be done to remedy.  They are easy and now they require no thought due to the frustrating TOP 10 endeavor.  (I can even tell from the seconds that the sheep in the wheelbarrow bounces whether I will get in or have trouble and actions will be required.  Please give me a little while.

@GuineaUp
I'm not dealing any longer with the volunteers operating in the En Forum.  I am amused now at how those who are left faking supervising continue to create an environment suitable for those who are unsuspecting or know no better or cannot operate in comfortable surroundings.  No thank you.

@12ss12
Millions can be made quickly.  Immediate purchases are easy to find and there is no way to not benefit.  This farm even plays the called-for crops.  Why not acquire something that takes a day to produce when we can get it in a matter of minutes.  You already know the grapevine! Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, just get everything that you even think you may need for an event or quest if you choose.  My only suggestion at this point is to be certain to have what is required for your mill to operate.  Have fun!  (Can you imagine what would happen to corn prices if roosters were leaked to become a breeding animal?  The 10,000 corn would get one less than 200 feed in their mill.)

@Brookeham
I don't even know how many drops I have.  I'll get around to doing something but no hurry hurry and Easter is to be enjoyed with family and friends and self-reflection and thankfulness and reverence.

This time is another time to legitimately bother the ladies and lick bowls and spoons and take cookies and run and eat and eat and just enjoy the smiles and the fun and .... forget this game and some drop item.  Heyyyyyy, just the thought of visiting my daughter and son-in law and those two little grand kids and sneaking off to the woods with a pocket full of candy and chocolate and then getting kicked out by my daughter .... and taking um out of church for all the noise and having more fun on the outside ..... and 

all the Easter junk that the ladies wear and trying hard to keep from laughing at how crazy they look ...... 

I just don't think a drop item can compare.   

but I'll get there or somewhere with enjoyment.

@puppiesnponies
I wish you well as always.  All here enjoy you and wish we could only do more to bring you peacefulness.  We will do what we know to do. 

Happy Easter everyone and best wishes with the event.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Apr 14 2017, 02:18

farmer_broke wrote:
@GuineaUp
I'm not dealing any longer with the volunteers operating in the En Forum.  I am amused now at how those who are left faking supervising continue to create an environment suitable for those who are unsuspecting or know no better or cannot operate in comfortable surroundings.  No thank you.
 LOL... you goof, I was being completely facetious in my post (yes, I am a smartass lol) thud
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Apr 14 2017, 04:49

pnp - I will be thinking of you and hoping your mri goes smoothly. Gentle hugs sweetie!

broke - You are so wise to remind me to remember the reason for the season...and relax and enjoy my blessings and my family. Hugs to you!

To all 
The Eggs Factor - Page 4 2Q==
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Apr 14 2017, 05:11

Hang in there PnP, you got this supporting 
I hope your MRI is much easier to get thru than you're anticipating  bear hug
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Apr 14 2017, 12:06

Thank you all for your  encouragement. It really means so much. group hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Fri Apr 14 2017, 17:30

Blessings to you Pnp for an easy time. heart 

Broke - Have a wonderful time enjoying the important things of this season with your family. It sounds like you will be having a lot of fun!

from me to you    Blessings to all and Happy Easter everyone!  bloempie
The Eggs Factor - Page 4 Happy_easter
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by AniE Sat Apr 15 2017, 16:56

Has anybody actually got all the drops for this event?  boh
AniE
AniE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat Apr 15 2017, 18:42

nope... waiting for step ... i don't know...the one where we need to donate 525 drops... I've got 110 so far.... This time I think I really won't make the cloud row :(
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Sat Apr 15 2017, 18:57

Im working on the last 2 steps.
600 pendants and 3500 wild event plants
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by AniE Sat Apr 15 2017, 19:14

Thanks everyone.

I am level 89 - surely I should be able to finish an event over a long weekend?! I am getting annoyed with the high drop request!  doh
AniE
AniE

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sat Apr 15 2017, 19:44

pnp, I wanted badly to send you a message yesterday, but could only get in the game on my phone (dumb internet again head bang ), which isn't conducive to easy messaging.  I hope your MRI went smoothly, and wasn't too stressful.  Wishing you, and everyone here, a blessed and peaceful Easter!  
   The Eggs Factor - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzmkd8j8ej54so_zTtvNwL2oWD_AHPWMoxlxZrnMaqAtqr1s33 (I can't vouch for the site, I just liked the message. heartbeat
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Apr 15 2017, 19:53

I still need 460 drops and another 2000 crops to finish. farmer thinking

I too wish your MRI wasn't stressful and you got away quickly with it.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Apr 15 2017, 19:58

The Eggs Factor - Page 4 Easter-Greetings-Wishes
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Apr 15 2017, 20:58

Thank you all. The MRI was tough but it is thankfully over. I was blessed with kind staff that were patient while I was distressed. I have battled claustrophobia ever since I was young and got stuck in an elevator. Now....just have to wait for results.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sat Apr 15 2017, 23:45

I feel for you PNP I am very very very claustrophobic when I get mri I have to use an open mri machine hmz2 I'm glad everything went ok for you feel better
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top