Amore Magical Stalk Row

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amore Magical Stalk Row Empty Amore Magical Stalk Row

Post by mindy1701 Fri Sep 22 2017, 10:24

Anyone who has used this row, would you please tell me how it works - I'm confused.  scratch head  For example:  if we have 18 hrs of PF milling, and we start the cloud row, does that reduce the time 10% of the mill time remaining?  Then when the 12 hrs of stalk benefit are over, does the remaining mill time go back to the original time? 
Thank you for any clarity you can provide. Help2
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Amore Magical Stalk Row Empty Re: Amore Magical Stalk Row

Post by -Mir85- Fri Sep 22 2017, 11:31

The mill will always show the correct time until milling is finished. When you start the cloud row it will subtract the bonus and show an updated time. This time will not increase when the 12 hrs is over. 

If you have 18 hrs of PF milling and start the cloud row, it will reduce 12 of those hours by 10% and add the additional 6 hrs. The mill will show: 

12hrs*0.9 + 6hrs = 10 hrs 48 minutes + 6hrs =  16 hrs 48 minutes 

and that is when the PF will be finished.
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Sep 22 2017, 11:44

Thanks, Mir.  I get it now.   heart
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Fri Sep 22 2017, 11:51

No problem  red smile  I wrote a bit more on how the bonus is calculated. It is not really practically feasible, mostly of theoretical value for those who want to know.  happyblush

The above example doesn't use the buff to the full extent. If you want to do that it gets a bit complicated, and is really not worth it in my opinion. I never bothered with it. But if someone wants to know how it works, here you go: 

Say you start with 12 hrs in the mill instead of 18. Activate the cloud row and the 12 hrs is reduced to 10 hrs 48 minutes. When that finishes you will have 1 hr 12 minutes left of the cloud row bonus. So if you queue  up 1 hr 12 minutes worth of feed in the next slot, that will be reduced with 10% too, to 65 minutes. Then you'll have 7 minutes left of the bonus, and if you queue up 7 minutes in the third slot, that will be reduced too. 

In this way we get a 10% reduction on: 

12hrs + 1 hr 12 minutes + 7 minutes = 13hrs 19 miuntes 

In the example above we got the 10% reduction on 12 hrs only. The reason is that the different milling slots are calculated separately. You only save 8 minutes of milling time with the second approach, so totally not worth it in my opinion. 

But, if you have a mill subscription running out it works in the same way. Towards the end it is better to mill smaller batches. Making sure the basic time of what you put into the slot doesn't exceed the remaining time on the subscription. You can mix several extra PF before the subscription runs out if you are aware of this. If you will renew the subscription before if runs out, then there is nothing to worry about. It only applies if you are not going to renew it, or there isn't another sale before it runs out.
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Fri Sep 22 2017, 13:25

Wow, that's a lot of calculating.  Thank you for the good info.  I do have the mill subscription and usually keep 2 - 3 months time on it.  Milling PF would be too much of a burden without it, since I mill all my own animal feed also.  
I'm thinking of buying the Amore row - always looking to decrease mill time any way possible.
love shower
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Fri Sep 22 2017, 13:36

It is very smart to keep a couple of extra months of mill subscription like you do. That way you never run out, even if the sale is a bit late and you dont have to worry about what happens towards the end  thumbs up
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sat Sep 23 2017, 00:03

TY Mir!!
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content