Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM!

Post by GuineaUp Thu Oct 26 2017, 08:04

I sure hope things speed up once all 5 plots are open and the dens are upgraded. Sheesh. I started out with pretty high hopes of completing both the event and the quest and raking in some extra goodies to boot, but at this rate, after growing and growing these mini rounds of buffless crops all day I'm gettin' nowhere fast. This may be the first CR that I fail at getting in over a yr and a half, and it won't be from my lack of trying  Eek
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM!

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Oct 26 2017, 12:25

My drops range from 1-3 at harvest. The event similar to this one back in the summer that had  companion quest, I did not finish the quest's last level. I had to choose. That event was only 5 days and this one is 6 so we might be ok.  I will sacrifice the last level of the quest because it gives duplicate givers but they would have been a nice addition to my Haunted Manor and the PF is always needed. Puppy paws crossed it gets better today.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Thu Oct 26 2017, 12:38

Has anyone else noticed that you are NOT getting drops from your magic trees?  I just wonder if it's me or not.  Another reason the lament the drop rate.
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Oct 26 2017, 12:45

No drops from magic trees and not able to purchase them with BB. A neighbor of mine wrote to tell me that she could buy neighbor gifts.
FAQ says drops just come from harvesting, gifts (free) and baskets.

Esca and meba..
I saw your post about rewards from upgraded fairy dens. FAQ chart shows 1 lootable but more event progress steps with upgrades. We only get 1 prize for each harvest but you advance in the event more. Certainly a mod will be along to give an official answer but that is how I understand the FAQ.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Oct 26 2017, 12:54

Okay, thanks a lot pnp kissy
I didn't understand it like that.

Good luck to all and may the drops.....uuummmm just drop giggle
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Thu Oct 26 2017, 13:22

I just read the FAQ again and see that pnp.

I thought starts meant more rewards, not better rewards
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Oct 26 2017, 13:50

It is a lot of information to process. I thought the same thing yesterday when I upgraded but then went back and reread the FAQ. I think it is just our previous experiences with event structure that caused the expectation so that we didn't fully 'get it' until we got into the event.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Thu Oct 26 2017, 15:57

Three fields ready to harvest this morning (both crops) - 75 plots -- got ZERO drops.  This is beyond ridiculous.
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Oct 26 2017, 20:38

Stressing on drops takes all the fun out of the event  hmpf  
I managed to get 4th area open last night late late late, but still feel like I'm getting nowhere lol. Only have 1 Den upgraded to full, the other has just 1 upgrade so far. Have a busy day and won't be harvesting on time (at least twice), but hoping to get the 2nd Den upgrade all the way... then that last area needing 440 venom bulbs opened before I pass out late late late again tonight  dedtired . The quest (at least getting the 3 trees) and last Den upgrades will be tomorrow's goal. Only 22 out of 100 on the progress bar so far  help . This event is gonna kill me  shock faint lol. 

On a brighter note I finally got zone 3 of the Mushroom Forest opened on my other farm now too, and got 1 of the Slime Pits from the Mushroom II FSQ as well. I want the 2nd one too tho lol. Oh and one of the Dens gave me one as a reward  im happy , which is good cuz I only had 4 to churn out 80 Slime monsters with, and I had to use PF to grow those buggers cuz I needed all the orbs to open the 3rd zone, ugh.  GaaH! 

Hope everybody is havin' more fun than I am lol  frustration
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Fri Oct 27 2017, 03:29

Hi All!!!   I missed the first 2 days of the event
I only have 2 fields open and 1 fairy den upgraded to level 2 lol
I am pretty sure this event will be a No getter on the CR <sigh>
I guess we cant have them all~
Good luck everyone!!
Hi
GuineaUp-why are you crying?  :(
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Fri Oct 27 2017, 03:36

don't feel bad Lea I started 6 hrs late yest and I'm no further than you and ive been trying :( panic panic frustration frustration dig
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri Oct 27 2017, 16:10

finished only 20/100  taptap
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Fri Oct 27 2017, 16:37

I have now opened all fields and working the rest of the quest.
Just a reminder... When giving in all crops and go to zero you get 5 new seeds every 5 hour or so for free.

I don't think you need to worry too much about not having gotten to more than around the 20 steps by now. This first part of the event is so slow until all fields are open. Still 4 days to go.

Happy Halloween!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Oct 27 2017, 17:03

Opened last section this morning and now working on crops for quest rewards of new trees.

This morning's harvest put me 30/100.

Hopefully, now that the fields are open, things will pick up.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Fri Oct 27 2017, 20:27

I'm far from opening the last section (maybe tomorrow).  I think I may finish to the CR, but I really wanted time to work on getting those trees too.  I don't have any of them.

I'll have to see where I am tomorrow.  This is so slow.  

On a good note, I did get Jack's Black Cloud open, but only made one giver so far.  I had to make a Creepy Willow to feed the fairy cat first (had only one, and the cat fairy was eating up each harvest - lol).

Keep on working, everyone.  I guess we get what we get.   dig

Also, going to be away for part of the day again on the 30th and 31st.  But I'll keep on keeping on.  farmer
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top