Magoia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magoia Empty Magoia

Post by spotsbox1 Thu Mar 28 2019, 22:27

Hi everyone, it's spots!  Haven't been here in forever, mainly because I couldn't remember my password  and couldn't reset it because the email account that was used is no longer active thud .  Finally just re-registered under spots1, but it's still same little ol' me.  NodYes

I was going thru some of the old threads here, and ran across Tookie's thread on Elvenar.  I thought I might add one on a game I found I like, if anyone's interested.  It's called Magoia, and it's very similar to Farmerama, in that you grow crops and have friends.  It has events, too, tho not back to back; for the most part we're left to grow what we want as we want, and the events are laid back and not difficult, and you don't feel like you're missing out if you don't participate.  Plus, there's no constant push to spend real money.  Don't get me wrong, there are things to buy if you wish, but you don't feel like you're missing out if you don't.  There's a harvester/planter function like Farmerama, but you don't really need it unless you're playing on a device without a mouse (phone or tablet).  Harvesting and planting are much easier, you don't have to click, click, click.  Just click and hold, then move over all plants/trees and it harvests, then choose what you want to plant from your inventory, click & hold, and move square to square.  Simple.  If anyone's interested, I'm including the link, and you can find me there as bearoness, in clan Squiggly Lines.  wink

us.magoia.com/?invitation=106034-511-l

(I will be completely forthcoming and let you know I get friendships rewards for anyone who joins and plays to at least level 10, but mainly I just thought some of my farm friends who are a little tired of the constant events of Farmerama might enjoy a more laid back game, and I'd love to see some of you there!  group hug

spotsbox1

Back to top Go down

Magoia Empty Re: Magoia

Post by Tookie Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:10

It sounds nice! I will check it out, as soon as this day is over. (got birthday guests here)
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sat Mar 30 2019, 15:53

Worth a look! :)
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox1 Sat Mar 30 2019, 19:17

That would be awesome, I would love to have farm friends to maybe chat with once in a while (yes, they have a chat room like Farmerama used to have! heart  If you decide to give it a whirl, feel free to drop me a message; I'll do anything I can to help out.  big grin (I have so missed the smileys here, lol.  Glad to be back.)

Tookie, happy birthday to you, or whomever is celebrating today!  Hope you have a beautiful day!  pweeeep

spotsbox1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sun Mar 31 2019, 16:24

Thank you, the cake was yummy  kissy

I've been to the site but haven't played yet. For some reason all kinds of stuff keeps getting in between me and my computer time.  taptap

But I also don't game much at the moment. Come to think of it... none at all. I'm (binge) watching "person of interest" at the moment. Loving the series. 

Also, my hubby (sleepy) just gave me a very nice slow-mo to watch. It's gorgeous. 
thought I'd share it with you guys. 

Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum