Hi I'm 3mamarae - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi I'm 3mamarae

Post by 007Farming Tue Nov 15 2016, 19:04

ghehe Hello 3mamarae great to see you
007Farming
007Farming

Back to top Go down

Post by zensioux Thu Jan 12 2017, 02:44

Hi, 3mamarae who I am gone to call Mama, see my other post. I can't handle long names. 

I want to apologize to you. When you sent me a neighbor invite it was a bad day. 1st off, I always decline uninvited request. Plus, I did not realise it was you until, I hit decline. Sorry, if my brain had worked faster and relized it was you, I would have accepted you.

I was sad when your themometor went red way back when. You were one of my very 1st neighbors from about 6 years ago. I am happy you were back. I thought about reaching out to you, but I have been very busy & in a funk.

I almost quit Farmera completely a few months back, but this crazy Swidish women (Hatzeva) insisted on coming to visit me and then she kidnapped me and forced me to go to Fresno, CA to see Brooke. This taught me that Farmerama is not just a game. It is a community full of good wonderful people. How could I give this up? or all you wonderful people so here I am now trying to get actively involved again. I am glad you are back too.
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum