Sangigantica Express

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Sangigantica Express

Post by Clash Tue Nov 29 2016, 04:48

My final total was 5 ladybugs from the train.  YESSS! I did also get a few good reds: donkey and beaver come to mind.  No pinks from the train.  Mostly it looks as if I took all my yellows and mostly exchanged them for oranges, which is Ok really.  Although as many times as I loaded that Orange Apiary on the train only to have it be the last stable I harvested after the event had ended was kind of funny.  doh

I bought 40 of the obsidian stables and the best thing I got was a deer.  Not much else to speak of really. hmz2
I bought 20 Baha stables and finally got one Hippo Hollow. happy wave  I also got a pink camel and lots of flamingos and red pandas.
My best was out of the 5 Ursa stables I bought I got 2 groundhogs :im happy:and a squirrel.   The rest went onto the train. 

So all in all not bad.  It's the most I've spent on stables in some time.  I probably should have just bought the package in hindsight but that 630BB price tag seems so high.
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly22 Tue Nov 29 2016, 10:54

I tried and tried and tried and got nothing new..... nothing great, don't think I will ever participate in that event again.  No lady bugs for me!!
Molly22
Molly22

Back to top Go down

Post by illy1996 Tue Nov 29 2016, 12:00

My very last stable on this farm gave me a Ladybug!  So one on each farm now.  I also got a couple of extra Swans which are always useful.  Now if I could just get me some of those deer...  thumbs up
illy1996
illy1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 20 2017, 14:35

Anyone getting nice results from the train? I'm rather happy to get rid of some yellow's!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sat May 20 2017, 14:48

It's been mostly junk, except for 1 newt and 1 pink pen.  Can't seem to get the new workshop - that's the only cargo I've even worked on for the last 14 hours.  There are still nearly 3 days left - maybe the elusive safe factory will show up yet.   dedtired
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 20 2017, 15:06

No safe factory here either. I get mostly orange from everything. 
I did get 1 pink camel. That was rather cool.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Sat May 20 2017, 15:21

My pink pen was a beaver.  You're right, there are a lot of oranges - especially geese.  Also several perfumeries.

Tookie, did you get your axolotl yet?  If not, send me a IGM next G&T.  I got several of them from the new Baha wonder stables and will share.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 20 2017, 15:51

I have 1 axolotl, and it did not come from this san gigantica. I did however get a perfumery. NodYes

I also have some stables still maturing.  hmz2
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 20 2017, 15:57

and then I went to check my maturing stables: 

Sangigantica Express - Page 7 Axolot11

ROFL

Axolotl, yellow carpet factory and hippo hollow. Happy me. Yellow carpet goes back onto the train, and the other two I keep.  heartbeat
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 20 2017, 17:09

I'm really enjoying the train. It's like give and trade, but then only for stables. It's nice to choose what to chuck in. 

The yellow monkey pens are great to chuck.  star colors I'm having fun!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat May 20 2017, 18:39

So far, no safe factory for me yet. I did get 2 newt, a pink goat and pink pig with the rest yellow workshops going back on the train. Yipppeee my last one was a ladybug. Will keep working on the workshop side.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 20 2017, 18:51

I finally got a safe! And a pink sheep!
Thankfully, it just costs CC to throw in yellow monkeys, and of that I have plenty.

Fingers crossed you will find a safe too!! I haven't got a newt yet though... I'm still working on that one.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat May 20 2017, 18:52

love shower
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasZalan Sat May 20 2017, 19:12

I use 3 yellow monkey, 2 yellow koala and one camel stable. This costs 130.000 CC (of I remember correctly.)

Out of 8 train stable, I got one safe. love it How lucky! (Not from 8 "safish stable", but from the two types combined. Maybe there was 3 safe-mystery) happyblush heart
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 20 2017, 20:13

I do 3 yellow monkeys, + a 50 and 60.  (sloth, anaconda, panda, camel) I've not calculated the total cc.... I'm just happy it IS cc's.  star colors
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum