Hi!! Farmlily3 here - finally made it!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi!! Farmlily3 here - finally made it!!

Post by mindy1701 Tue Nov 29 2016, 00:06

Hi Lily,  welcome to the fun side  pweeeep  So glad you're here.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi!! Farmlily3 here - finally made it!!

Post by Irisa Tue Nov 29 2016, 03:40

welcome Farmlily3.  glad to see you around the boards 

Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Graphi13
not sure my welcome is showing..
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clash Tue Nov 29 2016, 04:32

Hey Lily!  Lovely to see you again.  kissy    :HUGZ:
Clash
Clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02 2016, 03:20

Sleepy wrote:

Only know that your session will time out if you take 1 hour or longer on a post doh wink

Fixed that problem, me thinks, everything will be saved even if you close your browser while typing a reply wink

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Fri Dec 02 2016, 18:36

Hiya Lils! Hi Glad you made it! Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Party-blower-smiley-emoticon  Maybe if we're really good and really lucky, you'll plan a Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Party-smiley-emoticon for us, you do it so fabulously!
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by farmlily3 Sun Dec 04 2016, 01:27

giggle heart Hi Hiya Spots!!  Thanks for the compliment! flowerkiss  Maybe one day...but for now, I'm pretty drained by 'the Other Side', so came here to relax with you guys comfy chat , de-stress, and have fun (not BE fun! Lol!!) Such a good idea -  pweeeep...Party!! :music:
 im sorry   Love that you have such confidence in me, though!! :HUGZ:(Maybe someone else could......???)

(Cuuuute avatar!! rub eyes belly laugh)
farmlily3
farmlily3

Back to top Go down

Post by farmlily3 Sun Dec 04 2016, 01:39

group hug  thank you Thanks y'all for the warm welcome!!  I've surely missed you all on the other forum!  It's so goooood to see all your happy 'faces' here!! flubbelub :inlove: from me to you
farmlily3
farmlily3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2016, 01:54

Here we kick too.... Off the hill with you!

There ya go giggle

Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Ezgif_13

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Sun Dec 04 2016, 15:49

No worries, lil', it's a party just 'cuz yous is here! kissy  Rest up, relax, try not to think there's only 21 days 'til Christmas, with trees to decorate, cookies to bake, presents to buy, presents to wrap, carols to sing, cocoa to drink, decorations to put up, cards to write, eggnog to drink...Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Stress

Love these emotis, couldn't figure a way to fit them in post, so am just putting them here 'cause they're cute, lol.

Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Reindeer Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 3d-rudolphHi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Christmas-holly-smiley-emoticonHi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Christmas-tree-gifts
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Arielh Sun Dec 25 2016, 12:08

Glad to see you and here Lily heart heart fallinghearts
Arielh
Arielh

Back to top Go down

Hi!!  Farmlily3 here - finally made it!! - Page 2 Empty Hellooooooo all you friendly farmers!!!!

Post by farmlily3 Mon Jan 16 2017, 14:09

star colors Helloooooo y'all!!!!  I can't believe it is the 16th of January, 2017!!  Hope everyone's year started off well!

Just checking in to say Hi, and see how you are all doing! group hug comfy chat conversation flowerkiss
farmlily3
farmlily3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16 2017, 14:28

Hi there you alone  Hi Time sure does fly  plane

We are not doing too good, you stay away too much  hmz2 lol

Otherwise we are doing OK I think  Yup hope you do too!

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Jan 16 2017, 18:07

Farmlily, is this really you? full marks   

Glad you made it.  Missed you.  Welcome.   im happy
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Mon Jan 16 2017, 18:53

2017 started with a sneeze for us.  bemused Now that 2nd bout of flu since December is finally abating, doing muuuccchhh better!  Hope you had a great holiday, Lily, and are starting the new year healthy and happy. love it
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top