Game problems

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game problems Empty Game problems

Post by Chris_2_4 Tue Dec 06 2016, 16:31

Couldn't see a thread about this, so thought it might be handy to have one, so the veterans and Illuminati can share their knowledge and insights;

The reason this occurred to me is I have a repeated problem with the menagerie - I decided to get one, to see if these things are worthwhile (would have to opine "no" now) and I keep finding that when I come back to it a while after harvesting and feeding etc, it is sitting there looking like it is working, but when I investigate I find it is waiting for food and water.
bemused bemused
Anybody else noticing this, or is it just my strange farm???
Chris_2_4
Chris_2_4

Back to top Go down

Game problems Empty Re: Game problems

Post by Tookie Tue Dec 06 2016, 16:35

It happens to me occasionally....but I can't find a pattern and it's not always the same. :(
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Dec 06 2016, 16:44

Ditto here... with both my mainland and baha menageries on both of my farms. It's an intermittent annoyance pc problems  . I personally think it's a problem with the Farm Droid part of the machinery maybe  , so I try to make sure I always click the feed and water buttons a few times before I move to another field  obeyme .
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Tue Dec 06 2016, 18:44

Haven't noticed it because I don't have harvester.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Dec 06 2016, 19:03

Yes, it has happened to me too.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmerumf Tue Dec 06 2016, 20:29

Gosh, now I am worried.   Going to have to double check in future.
farmerumf
farmerumf

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Tue Dec 06 2016, 21:52

I have noticed, but I thought it was due to me lacking animals, or forgetting to push feed after mocking the stables. Both more plausible than a glitch. But the times I have noticed has been these last few weeks, and for most part it must be working as I have almost finished the goat milk quest (yay).
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_2_4 Wed Dec 07 2016, 19:03

Well it is a relief to know that it is not just because I have a terrible laptop :D
Annoying that it is a glitch - I wonder if BP are aware of it: always the problems with intermittent glitches, tracking them down.

CaliChrome wrote:Haven't noticed it because I don't have harvester.
I don't either, unless there is an event and I can grab one from the quests; hmm last quest I spent 3million CCs to get fruit to get  a harvester. I hadn't thought that it might just be when using the machinery. I was sure it happened when I did it by hand too. Now I will have to check when it happens next
group hug  Thank you all for your responses
Chris_2_4
Chris_2_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_2_4 Fri Dec 09 2016, 10:21

Tookie; sleepy - may I suggest that this thread be used by people who have an issue, but - like me - don't access Farmerama through BP and so can't post in the "issues" threads? Either other players can give advice or hepful ones can post the issue on the BP forum for a mod to investigate. Just a thought panic panic panic
Might save some frustration
Chris_2_4
Chris_2_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09 2016, 10:26

Sure thumbs up , or they can open a new thread, that is fine too. As we do not block out players because they are not BP farms.

We will always try and give advice/support where we can  Yup

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_2_4 Thu Dec 22 2016, 00:13

Been watching carefully; haven't used a harvester for a few weeks, but the problem has occurred three times in that time, so it isn't just limited to that, :(
Chris_2_4
Chris_2_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Thu Dec 22 2016, 02:47

I use the harvester and I keep having to refresh because it keeps (scrolling??) (timing out) whatever, and it will not harvest and or plant crops.  Clearing out cookies, etc does not seem to make a difference.
I use google chrome..
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_2_4 Fri Dec 23 2016, 01:54

Hi Irisa
I use chrome too - do you get the hang up with "cannot set allocations" message ocassionally when going into the game? I get it at least once a day, and a google search shows many have the problem on various websites and google have never fixed it. Drives me nutty. But don't know a browser that is as reliable (when it is working) for playing the game on
Chris_2_4
Chris_2_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Fri Dec 23 2016, 02:02

I don't actually get a message, Chris.  I guess I just get too impatient to wait and refresh once I realize what it is doing..
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_2_4 Sun Jan 08 2017, 19:06

pc problems Here's a question for you wise ones, as i can't fathom it:
There are some craft products, like zucchini flan/quiche (?) and - most importantly as I have the CR - Carrot Bread: they say they provide % increase on EP for "sowing seeds", but you don't get EP for sowing. I just tested CB again, as I thought maybe I was missing something, and I planted loads of garlic (stay away from my fields! [insert emote wearing gas-mask here] ) and my EP before and after were the same.
So - am I missing something or is BP (or the chief crafter!) cheating?
Chris_2_4
Chris_2_4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top