Christmas Nights

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Nights - Page 5 Empty Re: Christmas Nights

Post by CaliChrome Tue Dec 27 2016, 04:42

Keeping good thoughts for you 12ss12.  Sent drops but not sure if they were in time for you to use. 

Three farms have completed the event.  All four have the CR up and running.  Noelle just needs 75 drops to finish the last.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Tue Dec 27 2016, 14:26

Finished all farms.

(I wouldn't have stayed up so late if I had realized there was 24 hours more to the event.) thud
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjoman Tue Dec 27 2016, 17:11

I part timed this event with one field growing junks with the other fields in animal pens and trees. Plenty of drops and I got the GBs, wonder stalls and CR.
Banjoman
Banjoman

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Thu Dec 29 2016, 08:32

First Event in years and years I didn't complete   rub eyes

Had plenty of crops but was missing drops; about 300 of them. But a really good thing with this Event was that we could pick and chose our rewards!

I left the 3 decorations that had the least appeal to me: the Harvester coupon, Toolbox and CAC but got everything else. Happy!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed this stress free Event as much as I did    red smile
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sun Jan 01 2017, 16:03

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts & wishes. They seemed to have reached my uncle. He is better today. His kidney failed due to the open heart surgery & doctors said it will regain back once the blood flow to the heart comes back to normal. Dialysis were done. He was under 2 artificial ventilator machine and now one has been removed. Today doctors told that the remaining one ventilator will be removed for one hour a day to help him breathe normally & we are happy. He is still critical & in ICU. But has improved a lot & is conscious for many hours. Very happy. My cousins were very much frightened that they will not have their father back but they are now happy with the results.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top