New breeding animal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New breeding animal Empty New breeding animal

Post by ThomasZalan Sat Jan 14 2017, 23:37

Servus,  Hi

What is your strategy when a new breeding animal comes? (Frog, cat and now the peacock)

How many round of breeding do you start? (One round is 132x4 animals)
3?, 4? or 5?

How many rounds for the first time when they are breedable. For a decent, basic amount of breeding animal in your barn-market, or for do a workshop, pink stable right away. 

All of these questions are because I want to start a mini-game in this forum. 
From "x" rounds of basic animals breeding, and who will get the best or the most of the highest breeding animals (peacocks).

If there are 2 first place, then we analyze the next (one lower) breeding animal.

We would take a picture before we do the "x" rounds. (So we know how many basic peacocks were etc) Mustn't buy anything from the market after taking the picture and before taking final picture. 

Example from the Hungarian forum game:

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/%C3%81llatteny%C3%A9szt%C5%91k-tapasztalat-csere-topicja.12367/page-235#post-603322

Example for the pictures:
New breeding animal 11.11.01   New breeding animal 11.11.06

I'm curious who'd participate in that kind of "competition". In the HU forum, they play with 5 rounds. That's mean 2640 peacocks and 1320 PF. But we could lower it over here.
ThomasZalan
ThomasZalan

Back to top Go down

New breeding animal Empty Re: New breeding animal

Post by zensioux Sun Jan 15 2017, 00:08

I'm good for 1 round. 5 rounds is too rich for me. I have 1600 Peacock. Just bought those under 11K which was only about 400. 

I usually breed just regular animals so I can build up my Level 1 & 2 animals to sell. I breed as much as I can afford at that moment, but the real truth is that I breed to fulfill what ever silly task BP gives.
zensioux
zensioux

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Sun Jan 15 2017, 00:48

I do enough breedings to complete the event + the first 6-7 steps of the permanent quest.
It takes around 350 PF every time.

Also, I will try to buy the animal that is unlocked with the rune from the market.
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by alexis2112 Fri Feb 17 2017, 14:29

Clearly, I am a rank amateur. With the exception of the 30 odd chickens (orange, red, etc) that I run to maintain a cash flow, I have never filled a field with one animal. 

scratch head farmer
alexis2112
alexis2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum