February rumors

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

February rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: February rumors

Post by GuineaUp Tue Jan 31 2017, 11:08

spotsbox wrote:Sure would be nice if we could get the preview calendar so we can plan our fields accordingly  hmz2 .  

It's finally been posted...
http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/february-2017-events-preview-calendar.26787/
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Jan 31 2017, 12:20

The preview calendar shows wonder trees instead of stables so are the buffalo and mole upgrades for March?
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Jan 31 2017, 12:57

The picture in the grapevine shows the love locks in the same manner as the badges we have been required for breeding. I had hoped that in the same manner of previous neon breeding events that we would be able to donate base animals if we were short on PF. Now it appears that we will be limited by large PF requirements. I've been looking forward to the Neon event because I have had my stables out for a long time and thought I would be able to get the upgrades without large amounts of PF but the love locks indicate otherwise. Feeling a little disappointed this morning.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Tue Jan 31 2017, 14:19

Dont be yet pnp.

Check the FAQ of the last neon breeding event.
The locks were necessary if you wanted to get the EP givers.
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Jan 31 2017, 16:39

I read somewhere that with the leftover locks you can redeem other prizes in the special shops in this event and that we won't be having the neon prize items in this event.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Jan 31 2017, 16:52

farmer_broke wrote:

Brookeham provides us with a picture of some buffalo-cow.   belly laugh im happy

One-Two, what are the feed ingredients?  (Maybe you should stand in an ATM line and think about the things you do to me.   No! Why!)

@12ss12
I can see all of the tree fruit price movement.  For some 150 is good and for others not good. This farm purchases using EV analysis.  (For several I will leave pages of fruit at the EV.  And they will be in all ones and twos and thinking of you.)  If purchasing for a harvest hoedown donation I definitely would not pay more than the EV at this time.  If purchasing for a minimum stock for an event (and had none) then I most likely would.

Remember the Recyclo event did not allow for tree fruit donation.  Well it was only a matter of time before an event would.  And there is BAHA tree fruit and BAHA crops too.  They have not been "touched" recently and it is just a matter of time before they will or some will remain out of balance.  

Purchasing tree fruit in order to resell at a profit carries risk.  One must realize that in order to profit by selling the future, that the list price must be greater than the cost of the item + 10% .
Thanks for the feedback broke. I am not into the fruit marketing. I can't do it. It won't suit my real life style. So it is just the breeding event animals alone that I market.

I am still yet to stand in ATM line. I have so far managed to avoid it. And most ATMs in busy areas are shut or don't have money. To be frank I went to the bank only few times and not putting any of my money into the account for few  more months except minimum transactions and pay few bills online from it.  When I think of the ATM line they give me a shudder. And as far as black money is considered, the demonitization was a flop because the amount of black money they said that would not be deposited in banks were actually all deposited and have turned into other  denomination notes of 100 rupee note etc... & in another 2 months the interim 2000 rupee note will be demonitized.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Jan 31 2017, 16:57

About the feed for buffaloes nothing is know. Of course if it has been the cows or buffaloes in my country or your country I could easily say what they will eat. But these are Farmerama cows you see,  don't know big grin blahblah
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Feb 01 2017, 02:56

can someone tell me are there any trees that ARENT considered fruit trees? and what are they ? I just want to make sure to plant the right trees and what is the best fruit tree to use and will we be able to use the baha trees this time? sorry for so many questions but need to know and you cant learn if you don't ask right??? lol
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Feb 01 2017, 04:08

Good questions Marly cheer on  . I think  thinking all trees produce tree fruit.. even if it's nuts, flowers or corks... except the product trees like egg trees, milk trees, honey trees etc.

As for what's best to plant for the fruit event and if Baha tree fruit will be included.... I'll sit and wait with your for the answers comfy chat  , cuz I'd like to know too   Help2
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Feb 01 2017, 13:17

I think you could approach the fruit event in a couple of ways. If you want to only grow what you donate, put out your trees with highest EV (not EP) and as many XXL upgrades as you can. Since the rumors state that it will be specific fruits asked for, I have tried to balance fruit between both farm trees and rare trees. Many rare trees are better to buy than grow but expensive trees are on my field.

What I have done is put out trees that are good sellers right now and then buying cheaper fruit in the market. There is still a lot of fruit being sold well below EV in the market.

The previous fruit market event only called for mainland fruits. I don't know if that will be the case this time or not so I have out Baha trees and use Pineapple cake when harvesting.

There may be someone with better answers than me but that is what I'm doing now.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Feb 01 2017, 16:55

thank you pnp :)
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Feb 01 2017, 17:06

Fruit Market Event is not mentioned in February preview Calendar.  hiya farmer
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Wed Feb 01 2017, 22:30

I didn't believe it in the beginning.
Thought that someone has made it up but then Isaw a mod posting it
Maybe for march.

Save GBs for march. There will be a content update
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Feb 02 2017, 05:16

Thanks escalonilla

I have 40 GBs & the last crop to unlock. So I need gather GBs from wherever it comes whew
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Feb 02 2017, 05:26

February rumors  - Page 2 Valentinesfeb2017_news_ui_event-jpgFebruary rumors  - Page 2 _valentinesfeb2017_helpcomic01-jpg
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top