The Eggs Factor

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: The Eggs Factor

Post by Brookeham Wed Apr 12 2017, 19:59

I don't like my new habit I've formed. Each new event....I over-sleep by 2 hours!!!!  hmpf
I stayed up late (had to see the ending of "Slumdog Millionaire")......so a very late start for me. I received 293 initial drops. Definitely not as good as many of you....but okay.
Congrats to those who had a Mega Drop!!!!! clap clap thumbs up

p.s. At least my oversleeping, let me miss the slow game this morning.  Grin
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Apr 12 2017, 20:06

Frustrated with slow game?  Amusing!

What you are experiencing is what I experienced nearly EVERY SINGLE DAY for months when listing listing listing listing
selling selling selling
buying buying buying

in order to reach TOP 10 cc holders.  

A nightmare I care never to relive

hundreds of listings at a time.....
whenever a sale would take place ...... that spinning flower (the flower of death)

Working events was nearly impossible so I rarely planned to complete them  

a true exercise in frustration

I do not even care to attend that TOP 10 party now.  The crew can have it!

Good luck to everyone ....   I truly know your pain!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Wed Apr 12 2017, 21:36

Broke, I've also been getting the death flower while trying to post a sale.  Very annoying to say the least.  I'm only posting a few sales and the flower bugs me - can't even imagine what it's been like for you.   pwetty taptap
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Apr 12 2017, 23:31

I thought that problem was just on my farm and not widespread. Hard to get anything done. I'll be glad when the sheep cross the finish line of the wheelbarrow marathon.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Apr 13 2017, 00:12

mindy1701 wrote:Broke, I've also been getting the death flower while trying to post a sale.  Very annoying to say the least.  I'm only posting a few sales and the flower bugs me - can't even imagine what it's been like for you.   pwetty taptap
The frustration lead me to turning off the game many times.  

This is a solution that has worked:

There have been times when I have the freedom to completely unplug the router.  I waited a few minutes and plugged it back in.  

(A signal sent from the internet provider works most times but takes time to get it done.  The unplugging worked most times.)

When there is heavy game traffic I have noticed the problem increases.  But the above solution helped most times.  Only issue was I was not always in a position to be able to unplug the router.  (I tried the reset button and .... inconclusive results)

You might try it.  I notice how Beeps also will log everyone out when there is difficulty and then we can all log back in.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Apr 13 2017, 00:16

Thank you, Broke.  I'll have to try resetting the router.  I've refreshed the game, but the fix is very temporary.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Apr 13 2017, 00:26

mindy1701 wrote:Thank you, Broke.  I'll have to try resetting the router.  I've refreshed the game, but the fix is very temporary.
Resetting the router with the reset button DID NOT always work.  Often times that would work but the speed was NOT up to what I knew it could be.  I had to completely unplug.

There are all kinds of delays in the game too.

For instance, meba091 was able to take a snap shot of the farm making the TOP 10 the other day and post it here AND I had to come here to see it.  It took a looooot of time for me to see it. 

I just checked this:

My cc balance I can see on this farm is 15 million higher (with no exaggeration) than the current cc balance that is shown for the farm in the TOP 10 .   If I do nothing then within about a half hour the balance will be exactly the same.

Refreshing the game worked for a while but I could immediately tell after doing this over several times that the better fix was to unplug.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Apr 13 2017, 00:31

ok, I'll have to remember to unplug the router.  Thanks again.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Apr 13 2017, 00:46

We could always post in the technical section over on the DS and ask a coughwonderfulcough mod to clear our server cache for us... lol.  pchaha
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by annaquinn Thu Apr 13 2017, 05:15

Congratulations Broke - nice goal and getting it .... but ---

Excuse me for going back to the current event - I just wanted to say that I got a total of 671 drops for the day!!!

Dare I say a piece of cake??? ooh cake!
annaquinn
annaquinn

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Apr 13 2017, 17:32

How much more cress will farmerama players still need ? I putting 1000s & 1000s. But still they are selling like hot cakes. I started with 34 CCs and now I am 14.3 million CCs and I spent some 5 million CCs. Broke you were my inspiration. You said you made 18 million CCs from Cess. SO I why not I earn some CCs and started marketing as soon as the event started andd it is still going on.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Thu Apr 13 2017, 20:59

Congrats, 12, that's awesome marketing!

Half way there!  Level 8 done, working on level 9.  Grin  How's everyone else doing?
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Apr 13 2017, 21:27

The Eggs Factor - Page 3 How_fa10

craving drops drops drrooopss drroooooppppssss!!!
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Apr 13 2017, 21:28

Hi spots! Hi  I'm  working on level 10...but have run out of drops. cry 1 So I may have to switch over to non-event crops for a while...or just finish event crops, then go on. Since I've been donating as I go, I'm lost with how many more lupine to grow. Arrrgh GaaH! ...guess I'll have to go and do some math. counting  (I'm back after checking event FAQ) I still have 6,200 of lupine to grow.
I'm in a rush b/c having an Easter Brunch @ my house Sunday...plus have to work Mon & Tues. at the store. Well I'm off to Costco...... shopping

p.s. Thanks fab neighbors & friends for the wonderful drop gifts!!!! heartbeat
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Apr 13 2017, 22:11

I'm still growing the event crops. I have 1002 drops. Have 6147 crops grown. I will not donate until Saturday. I have an MRI tomorrow and the anxiety before and the sedation for the test will knock me out of commission all day tomorrow. I'm on track to finish ok so trying not to do the 'hurry worry.' LOL

I am too tired to compare the other farms so will just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top