Viking Saga III.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Viking Saga III.

Post by meba091 Thu May 04 2017, 20:06

Thanks!  group hug
Yes, Brooke it was really great. I have now finished growing junks YESSS! and will use the benefits of the bonus + the CR for +1 vegetable to get some more carrots in my barn. I am a little low on them after emptying my barn at the Eggs Factor event.

One Two you asked about the classic rewards. The best giver is Lucky Lanterns as it gives the best ep pr hour. pr 1*1 plot (the space) Then comes Fancy Flyer and Squirrel Secrets (they give the same) and then the rest (all giving the same)
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Fri May 05 2017, 06:01

Congrats Meba! star colors  I prefer to wait on milling and throwing until I've nearly completed the crops & drops. Over half way on the drops at present.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri May 05 2017, 08:42

Go everyone go!  I like the ax throwing too.  Any farm I check has done the free ax throwing an got the power feed (all but one).  One is only planting on Baha and sshould get enough to get the other power feed.

I wish I could do more on this farm.  Playing with the TOP 10 has changed how I have to play.  I miss the being flat broke with exactly -0- ccs days.  Events were possible (with a lady harvest helper of course).  

Good luck.  Seems like everyone is enjoying the event.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Fri May 05 2017, 16:54

When broke himself is enjoying, who else will not !  wink Hi
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sat May 06 2017, 14:53

Hi everyone Hi  

I am happy to have Ingrid back  WhooHoo but I wish she'd been a bit better at throwing. I've played 43 games now, but still haven't got the bullseye in one  taptap not sure how long I should continue. How are you all doing?
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Sat May 06 2017, 15:06

Hi Mir  Hi so nice to see you!  Hug
We are in the same boat! I only have 6 more tries to get the bullseye in one. oh the drama One baby farm has it and only tossed that one time  giggle
I won't be growing more to get it so crossing my fingers.

Good luck!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat May 06 2017, 15:06

I am getting bull's eye most of the time. But this time getting bull's eye is very hard. Not like the previous one. Most usually  I somehow manage to get it in the 4th or 5th throw. Previous event I managed to get it pretty quick. May be they changed it this time because of the additional prizes. Hilt combination too seems to be changed. Very confusing. 

I finished 36 games & got all prizes in the miscellaneous except the stars & PP.  Do not know if stars are worth getting for that high coin amounts. Viking Saga III. - Page 3 3771020489 

But keep trying Mir. You will get it. feel better If you get it it in first try, then you will get the Diamond Ingrid.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Sat May 06 2017, 15:30

I got the bulls eye on game one on the 41st try. One game after I was done.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sat May 06 2017, 15:38

Nice to see you too  Hug 

I also have a feeling it was a bit easier last time, I remember getting bullseye in one several times. But I went back and looked at the amounts. Last time it only took 290 crops per game, which means more throws and more chances to get the good throws. The thing I don't like is that all items in the shop can only be bought once. I've bought everything in the miscellaneous section except the PPPs. Not really interested in the items. So growing more just to get the diamond item isn't really what I want to do. But I kinda want that item  don't know 

Congrats Tookie!
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat May 06 2017, 15:56

Hi Mir Hi Nice to see you!

I've played 35 games so far. I was able to get the bullseye on the first throw from the free broth they gave us but have not gotten it again. I now have all the stickers and so have fully upgraded the final giver but the throw that eluded me the longest was getting it on the 2nd attempt.

I haven't redeemed my coins yet but I already have the givers in the classic section but if I have coins left over, I will get some classic givers as my Rainbows_End doesn't even have the first section of Shipwreck Bay full.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mir85- Sat May 06 2017, 16:38

Hug
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sat May 06 2017, 19:10

Hi Hi Mir, nice to see you!  I've just started milling, so the ax throwing is yet to come.  Interesting that some think there is more difficulty getting a bullseye. Last time they were frequent for me, so I will hope for the best. 

Best of luck to everyone in getting what they desire most! red smile
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat May 06 2017, 19:35

Last time, as Mir pointed out, the crops/drops required for each throw was less.

Last time pnp threw 116 axes and BW threw 97.

This time...stopping at 40.

Good luck!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat May 06 2017, 20:45

Hi Mir!!!   Hi So nice to see you here!  NodYes

pnp - Youza!!! You got the 1st bullseye on the 1st tries!!!! Kudos!!! thumbs up

I'm done too! I've been selling poo, bison and axoloti's and up to 95k!!! bemused  That's my highest cc count ever!!!! cheer on
Do the star coins hold over until next time...or are they redeemed for ep/cc at end of the event?
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sat May 06 2017, 22:17

Help2 can anyone tell me how many bbs G&T licenses cost??? PLEASE and thank you Nervous
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum