June

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

June - Page 4 Empty Re: June

Post by escalonilla Tue Jun 13 2017, 19:15

You are welcome!

It's just copy/paste so it doesn't take much time.
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Jun 13 2017, 19:17

I believe this is for August.....but I didn't want to start a new thread....b/c may not be true..only a rumor.

According to rumors the new trees will be expected to bahamára, (do not think the farm) 
for the time being very rumor category! 
(I hope I understood the translation)
If the developers have speculated that this tree to help 
increase the area of the Bahamas, it is very ecocentric thought. 
True to tie the hordalékokat Mangrove roots in this constantly 
increasing sea coast The thrust, but it's a very, very slow process. 
If the rumor is a sure reality of the crocodiles 
will be very nice (not a diet, but hunting area) 
of course if it becomes at least a dozen. 
(This is not a coral island targeting)
June - Page 4 Kepkivagasgggg55
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Mon Jun 19 2017, 20:17

I too join you, MARLYMAR, in thanking others for bringing in rumours and bringing diversity into this thread. It helps us a lot. You want a more head spinning translation about the cat & dog breeding event. Here it is. The main point is you have to choose between cat or dog part and play it. After you finish, you can move towards the other group and this is going to be a global event and decide top - cat or dog.

Summary of the rumors about a breeding event in June 2017, 
where cats and dogs will "compete against each other". 

June - Page 4 Breedingjun2017_headez8uzu

Unusually early and uncommonly, all the official oracles in the rumors of Farmerama 's international forums have pointed out a coming event where dogs or cats are bred, as well as special drops - toy bones and cat angels - already played by long - time players should be known (see also >> here << ) . There were also clear indications that a joint task would also be an issue for us. 
It seems as if the upcoming event could be similar in some respects, as last year's event >> "

June - Page 4 Breedingjun2017_eventidspr
The event could be as follows:

• 1. Choose your favorite group, cats or dogs ! Depending on your choice, you can make the profits first! You can play in the other group when the first is finished!

• 2. Pay first breeding animals and drop items in your personal progress bar ! Drops you get in the breeding stable!

• 3. After completing your personal progress bar , you can help unlock the community profit! Pay more breeders and try to be faster than the other group!

• 4. Finish with the cats and now you want to play with the dogs ? This works out! Play the winnings also when you have done your "first choice"!

• 5. By the way: every payment into the Community task brings you EP! And when your group wins, the community win will be booked after the end of the event!

• 6. This is probably the way the selection window looks like , in which the personal favorite is determined before the first submission . Here each player must decide for himself whether he / she wants to breed cats or dogs and give suitable animals and the accompanying drops from the breeding grounds. The drops ( toy bones in dogs and cats ' fens in cats) will probably appear as an addition to the breeders' results during each breeding process of these two animal species.

• 7. If, for example, the cats have been chosen, the dog and the accompanying personal progress bar should be grayed out (7b). Only when the personal progress bar for the cat (7a) is completely filled, that the donations are completely completed, one can make further payments into the progress bar for the community task "cat" (8a) and receive only EP for the first time and on the other hand In the then automatically automatically released personal progress bar for "dogs" deposit. 
    Conversely, the whole thing will probably go the same way.

• 8. It is unclear whether taxes in the personal progress bar are already counted for the Community task. This was at least the practice in last year's event "Sportfest 2016" . This may be the case this time, but here we have to wait for the relevant official information ( FAQ ). The community win , whatever this will be, will probably only go to the group that first filled their community bar, either to the players of the "cat fraction" (8a) or to the players of the "dog fraction" (8b). 
    Whoever wants to secure the community profit in any case, Must first complete both personal progress bar (7a and 7b). Thus, at least, the previously known illustrations, on which the rewards of the respective community tasks are locked before with locks, show! It would certainly be sufficient, however, in the end of the Community task to pay only a dog or a cat in order to participate in the Community's profits.

[size]
June - Page 4 Breedingjun2017_layerueso5

[/size]

• The personal deposit status will probably also be displayed in a special event window , in which more and more dogs or catswill appear in their home.

• It could be that the participation in the community task or the winning group is indicated by the emergence of two additional characters.

[size]
June - Page 4 Breedingjun2017_rewark9sq4
[/size]

• For personal gain, three items , belonging to the category in which the personal progress bar was completed, could belong to each .

• Also a sticker , appropriate to each category would have to be, but has not been seen so far.

• It is not known how the Community price looks like it might end up in a category.

[size]

June - Page 4 Breedingjun2017_news_pzsdx

There will of course be a lot of shopping for this event!

[/size]

• So apparently two different breeders' baskets , adapted to the two options of the event, will be included in the offer.

• In addition, probably the two Drops presumably in different package sizes as seasonal goods for the duration of the event in the shop be available. It may well be that the drops (as before the breeding badge) can not be given away and just as little from the magic trees will come.

• Apparently, another purchase offer for the event, so far known as "RC-Packs x2" . It could be that in this case dog and cat stalls are offered in double pack for the price of one. Let us surprise!

[size]

How the event will actually take place, what we can then exactly win, what surprises are held for us and more, will be revealed to us as always the OA and the relevant FAQ ! Then we'll see if our speculations are true or not. This summary is based to a large extent on the rumors gathered so far. Many thanks to all who have participated! In addition, I have supplemented the summary with some personal assumptions. The pictures shown in the summary have been edited by me. For this I have only used pictures and parts of it! Since the previous statements are pure speculations, There can, of course, be no guarantee that everything will arrive as described! I do not want to exclude mistakes!

http://de.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/wie-hund-und-katze.60422/page-4#post-2917127

[/size]

Polish friends will choose the side of cats. It is also said Germans will choose cats & hungarians might follow the same. But that is not yet settled. 

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/pletykagang-ahol-j%C3%B3n%C3%A1sn%C3%A9-is-szabadon-sz%C3%A1rnyra-kelhet.14377/page-485#post-713811

My warning : I warn you all friends that what I have stated above all are rumours that are going on in other language forums. So it might happen or it might not happen. So don't take me to task.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Mon Jun 19 2017, 22:37

Thanks 12ss12!!!!! love it  Wow! That's a ton of info!!!

I am definitely going to start with cats...and then see if it's worth it to do the dog side. Now, just waiting for the OA.
June - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtwbfhMYsjNWgKNju7hl7lQ4Y3IORHWEsysB18utu0hC5wC58q
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Tue Jun 20 2017, 03:07

Its a doggie dog world for me....
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Jun 20 2017, 06:25

cylentlea - You go girl!!! cheer on I love your siggy!!! So appropriate~! It will be good to compare notes on how difficult each side is.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue Jun 20 2017, 12:08

I've no idea yet how much of each animal I have... lemme check... that is gonna be the decider for me. 
June - Page 4 Dogs_n11

Hmz....  thinking

I think I will be skipping this event, possibly.  hmz2

dog: 17,350 cc
cat:  16,642 cc

shock faint
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Jun 20 2017, 14:01

Dogs for me dog lick

Tookie - put your pens out! The individual side only needs 650k worth of dogs/cats. I don't know how many breeding animals you have in the barn but to get the toys, you only need 200 dogs/cats. The individual part is going to fine, it is the global part that is more worrisome. But...we did it with the beavers so no reason to think we can't do it for the dogs/cats!
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue Jun 20 2017, 14:20

I did. I filled my menageries with cats mostly, and some dogs. 

Still... I really am in doubt if I am willing to spend ANY powerfeed this time. 
I am contemplating saving everything for bear breeding instead.... I usually have to pick my events. I'll go look at  the oa and see what rewards are there.... I'm not sure yet.
http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/cat-dog-days.28295/
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Tue Jun 20 2017, 14:37

Brookeham wrote:cylentlea - You go girl!!! cheer on I love your siggy!!! So appropriate~! It will be good to compare notes on how difficult each side is.
Thanks !!  heart

They got us.  Each side is the same-  I will be doing both. lol

200 PF is easy, not sure why this is listed as Hard? Is it because of the global part?
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Jun 20 2017, 15:31

I have some PF to spare, so what the hell...  don't know

If we do both sides, cats and dogs, do we get both CRs? (given that the global requirements are met, which I'm sure will happen)?
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Jun 20 2017, 15:40

Yes, if you meet the requirements, we will get both cloud rows red smile
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Jun 20 2017, 16:51

It is 200 PFs to do the event ?  I thought I will do it.  

I have to donate so much of animals.....June - Page 4 24dcdfb0ec8d7ab4650b0166ab582cd7 But then my Event OCD gets me and says do it. So thinking of doing it with minimum damage to my barn.

I always love dogs better than cats. I love cats too. But it is the dog that shows its love and trust in its eyes whenever it looks at us. Even if we are impatient it easily forgives us. But in other forums, Polish & Hungarian, they have decided to go for cats first. So I will finish the personal donations for cat & dogs and then wait to see the global progress. Then decide. May be a little donation on side of cats first and then to dog side... But not going to empty my CCs & barns. Will be doing marketing too.
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Jun 20 2017, 17:00

I've got my breeding shed loaded for Baby boom tomorrow. Thanks to the wonderfully dedicated players who provide us with rumors, I have enough animals in stock that I just need to breed for the toys.  I used dogs and cats for the Wilder About Animals breeding badges and have enough level 1 for the individual part. Haven't been to the market yet to see what's going on there.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Tue Jun 20 2017, 18:56

puppiesnponies wrote:Thanks to the wonderfully dedicated players who provide us with rumors

I'll second that!!!!! Thanks 12ss12 and esca!!!! clap clap Since we've known about dog/cat breeding event for 2 BBD's, I've stocked up quick a few high level colored kitties & doggies! cat cuddle dog lick And I've been raising dogs & cats for some time now.
I'm going for both....Big Time!!!! hearts in row hearts in row

Cats are currently 13k and dogs are at 12.6k in market 10.  big money
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top