Cats and Dogs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ended Re: Cats and Dogs

Post by GuineaUp Thu Jun 22 2017, 14:08

Hmmm... the global progress bar has been tweaked down, waaayyyyy down... as in the CRs are no longer unlocked. Pfft.  bad marks

BP musta realized they were not gonna make enough on PF sales for the next BBD for everyone to finish up the event and donations, so they had to "run a script" to check for a display error.  boh

I call BS!!!

Cats and Dogs - Page 2 30d5c511
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Jun 22 2017, 14:23

We're back to guessing (and rooting for) which pet arrives at the finish line (cloud row) first.
I'm still hoping its dogs. Puppies all the way and hope farmers entered their greyhounds into the race and not their basset hounds dog lick big grin whahahaha
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Jun 22 2017, 14:27

GuineaUp - I love your bull-pucky meme   whahahaha

BP giveth and BP taketh away.  Sure doesn't spur my desire to dump big donations into the global pot, if that's what they were after.
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Jun 22 2017, 14:28

We do not know how much has been deposited and how more is needed for global quest. I hover my mouse over it but no statistics is being displayed.Cats and Dogs - Page 2 Frown Does anyone know how we can know how much worth of animals are donated in global donation ?
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Jun 22 2017, 14:29

mindy1701 wrote:  Sure doesn't spur my desire to dump big donations into the global pot, if that's what they were after.
I am not donating too.  farmer
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Jun 22 2017, 14:41

Hopefully, those who missed yesterday's BB and our weekend farmers will tip the scale for the cloud rows and (puppy paws crossed) the extra giver.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Thu Jun 22 2017, 15:02

The dog CR is unlocked again  love it
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Jun 22 2017, 16:28

on my farm they're both unlocked again.  whew
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Jun 22 2017, 18:04

12ss12 wrote:We do not know how much has been deposited and how more is needed for global quest. I hover my mouse over it but no statistics is being displayed.Cats and Dogs - Page 2 Frown Does anyone know how we can know how much worth of animals are donated in global donation ?

I agree! This does not sit well.....when we have no idea how many more are needed. questionmark It just seems like a bottomless pit we are throwing them into! questions

I am too hoping with the weekend BBD we will get the givers! NodYes
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Jun 23 2017, 15:10

Holy crap the global bar is/has been moving slower than molasses since they "ran the script". I REALLY hate not seeing a current EXACT running total of everybody's joint donations. This to me seems very shady on BP's part. Dishonest even, because it would have been very easy to code this simple function into the event programming... but NOOOOOO. I swear, this is BP's escape plan for their goof-up on their poorly thought out global requirements! We maxed the requirements out so quickly they freaked out and realized they screwed up. Oops, better run a script and claim it's due to an error, hurry!  fighty

I love the hell out of this game, it is very much needed as a therapeutic fix at times.... but BP keeps making it increasingly difficult to hang in there  GaaH!

Hope this next BBD helps the progress bar max out. LOL, but hopefully everyone else is more focused than I am... because I sold all my cats n dogs, so I have NOTHING left to breed to chuck into the donations for a few more hours taptap

I don't really neeeeeeed the final prize of the 2x2 givers... but I'd loooooove to have them, just cuz they are cute. I know a lot of farmers do need them for their parks n bays tho.
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Jun 23 2017, 18:59

GuineaUp - I'm hoping the same!!! That people will breed much more over the weekend!

Come on FOCD players!!! We need the 2 givers!!!!  cheer on pwetty
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Jun 23 2017, 19:18

I continued to breed so I could make some orange cat pens. I'll throw in the toys but not any additional animals.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Fri Jun 23 2017, 21:11

sorry, i'm down to 1200 pf, and with bear breeding coming up and me hoping for elephant breeding too.... I'm not breeding anything else right now. I'm low on all animals.
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Fri Jun 23 2017, 21:20

I also did a little extra breeding, for a total personal donation of dogs and toys of 1,950,000.  Not much, I know, but as much as I can afford right now.  I also found it a little suspicious when our progress wasn't really progress scratch head .  Hope we make it, love those poker pups!

1200 PF, tookie?!?  I'm less than 800, you're rich to me, lol. ghehe
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Fri Jun 23 2017, 22:24

I made 7 orange cat pens cat cuddle heart love shower

I have been working on donkeys too for the last level of Soup n Friends. I gave up and bought the silly thing at a silly price. counting Somebody is happy tonight. I'm just glad my friends can eat something else besides soup. tongue ghehe Now I'm   broke
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top