Date Night & Elephant breeding!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linked topic Re: Date Night & Elephant breeding!

Post by Will*O*Wisp Thu Sep 14 2017, 05:54

Managed to get enough done to finish the event, between the BP problems and RL work issues. Nervous   Maybe I can do something extra this weekend.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Thu Sep 14 2017, 10:10

Finished the event dancing star colors star colors star colors dancing
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Thu Sep 14 2017, 17:32

Wahoooo for Willow & Cassie for also finishing!!!  WhooHoo clap clap

Does anyone have any elephants for sale in the breeding category of the market? I have yet to see a single one. Nope
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Thu Sep 14 2017, 17:46

I wanted to sell some but would only get a low amount of money for them.  losing money
I want to make lots of money.
greedy making money big money
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Sep 14 2017, 22:11

Decree must be enjoying this payday with 20,000 elephants.  About 8,000 left to dump here and then the real fun is just beginning ...... hahaha ...guess what I so happened to find in my barn?  Go on ..... hahaha  ....  

Under all this other trash I found over 16,000 more elephant feed.  Now where did that stuff come from?  No sense producing elephants here.  

Oh yeah ,,,,,, hmmmm ..... an event ......plenty time to think about it.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Sep 14 2017, 23:00

thinking scratch head hmz2 bath calm don't know

frustration

pchaha
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Thu Sep 14 2017, 23:22

I bet you have a ton of peanut butter to unload greedy
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Sep 15 2017, 01:59

Only a few over 7,000 peanut butter left.   No hurry with that now ... folk have plenty of space to produce their own peanut butter.  

I cleared all of the anacondas, safes, anaconda feed, chickens to a point and rabbits to a point .... I wanted to see how farmers would react.  The low for safes doubled but should fall with no demand.

No Breeding Elephants appearing just yet.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Sep 15 2017, 03:51

broke - The numbers you have of things always astounds me!!!! 16k of elephant feed?  Eek It's so wonderful to see you posting!!! I've missed you! bloempie

Not a single colored elephant on market 10!  taptap
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Fri Sep 15 2017, 10:50

hiya Hi broke, just when I think I have a barn full of everything, along you come and make my numbers look puny. :) Good to see you back flowerkiss
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Sep 15 2017, 18:45

Hello Cassie!  I've been around but just quiet.  I don't know if one is every completely happy with their barn.  What seems like a lot of elephant feed is really not that much.  I have a couple of baby farms with about 8,000 and they milled them all.  Here there is nearly 89,000 parrot feed and over 140,000 monkey feed and on and on and on.  Elephant breeding and quests will create a demand for elephants and feed for long long time.  And how many would love to have a neon elephant pen?  No neons for Baha animals ....... yet!  

Mentor Brookeham, I think of you every single day.  Remember the spooky_broke chickadee? It is still around and had a few thousand elephants and feed just as your other chickadee mud_pie_man.  The spooky_broke farm is not quite ready to play with the TOP 10 just yet. Staying in the nest for a year was a wonderful farm experience and few will ever have it.  I think the farm is level 62 now.  At last check it had about 85 million ccs but it cannot spend it fast enough on what I think it needs.  I had to raise the tree fruit buy rate to 1.7 of EV,  

I believe the story that we really want to hear is from Decree.  I can only imagine the ups and downs that have been experienced with the 20,000 elephants.  And they will not be replaced for what was paid for them in the market or to produce them. And the "which way do I go now" begins.  

No breeding elephants on the market today and elephants are being bred.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Sep 15 2017, 20:06

broke - Awww my little chickadee is all grown up and flown the nest..........and making me so so proud!!!!!! heart What??? shock faint You raised treefruit all on your own? 

Cassie - I can relate. broke's baby farms have all passed me up.. maybe even double-lapped me!!! But I'm so pleased that we must hold the record for longest time of a chickadee staying in the nest!  win
I have been so fortunate to get some pretty good skips this BBD!! love shower I have received at least 4 mammoths from reg elephants. This a.m. got a flying elephant from regs!!! YESSS!
 A maine coon cat from regs and now a security goose from regs!!!!  dancing
I hope all of you get great skips today!!!!!! NodYes
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Sep 15 2017, 20:42

Brookeham wrote:broke - Awww my little chickadee is all grown up and flown the nest..........and making me so so proud!!!!!! heart What??? shock faint You raised treefruit all on your own? 

I'll breed a few elephants on the broke farm to do the event.  

Remember how the spooky_broke farm was only farming Baha?  The mill could not keep up with elephants on the rain forest and Baha then.  So I kept the mill spinning elephant feed anyway.  Baha kept leveling up so I put out all trees there and the rain forest.  Just leveled up to lychee and am using papaya for the EV until now.  All that is just a routine each day.

The real laugh:  spooky_broke can come up with about 300 million EV using tree fruit and parrot feathers.  How?  All that is being financed now by producing apples using the three main fields.  The apple production helped with the elephant feed and the rest were sold each day.  And just because I did not want to level up the farm for a  while ..... this did not stop the main mill from always spinning.  It bought the seeds each day.  

But I can't sell all the junk crops or feed or apples fast enough to buy more tree fruit for a TOP 1000 venture because farmers will not list it.  All this dumb apple production is just fine for now.  All this is so silly that even both trophies are at 11.  And this continues due to Mentor Brookeham!
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Sep 15 2017, 23:37

Just wanted to Thank all my FABULOUS neighbors for the PF kickdowns, 
I absolutely love love love you guys to pieces!!!!  
 heartbeat  heartbeat  kissy  love it kissy  heartbeat  heartbeat
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sat Sep 16 2017, 00:55

hearts in row hearts in row 
I ditto that GuineaUp!!!

Thanks to all buying/sharing pf!!!!

Why in the world is BP doing a Farm-coin palooza right before BBD ends???? Are they daft? Don't they realize most farmers do NOT breed outside BBD?

I will be leaving for S.F. early Sunday morning........so will miss it completely.
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top