Cheap and Free items for Cloud Rows

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheap and Free items for Cloud Rows - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheap and Free items for Cloud Rows

Post by -Mir85- Sun Nov 13 2016, 20:44

ah, didn't read your post carefully enough  thud
-Mir85-
-Mir85-

Back to top Go down

Cheap and Free items for Cloud Rows - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheap and Free items for Cloud Rows

Post by cylentlea123 Sun Nov 13 2016, 20:52

I like the volcano on shipwreck bay.
That is the only place they somewhat fit
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnTAngel7 Mon Nov 14 2016, 04:04

I use the volcanoes as 2X2's, the mummy (from MM) for 1X2's and wilsons for 1X1's. I don't care what my CR's look like so long as I get the credit from them. It makes for pretty ugly rows but they work.
AnnTAngel7
AnnTAngel7

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Mon Nov 14 2016, 17:48

I bought a German Sheperd for CC (discount offer in the cove) Went on the clouds. It's a 1x1.
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by TCRooster Mon Nov 14 2016, 20:18

I still have a load of Santa's Little Helpers left over from way back.  I asked my neighbours to send them and they dutifully did - so glad I asked.  Only problem is they can't be gifted.
TCRooster
TCRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_2_4 Wed Nov 16 2016, 19:55

Hi; a couple of other items that work on CRs - Cheering fan (often 20 or 30% reduction in CCs from piggy island) which is a 1x1 and the cannons (1x1) I have the goo canon on a CR, because it annoys the hell out of me in the park. I think it was a quest reward item. Can't remember if it was mentioned, but as well as the candy cranium the  jack o'lantern works as a 1x1 too. oh, and don't forget Oria, that very first dec item you get, is also usable as a CR 1x1
Chris_2_4
Chris_2_4

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 16 2016, 21:15

I've added the cheering fan to the original list.  Candy Cranium and Jack O' Lantern were already there.  The cannons are not easily available so I will leave them just to your post.  Orla the Wise Owl is a good one.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Thu Nov 17 2016, 01:59

CaliChrome wrote:I thought I'd add some info about "cheap" and free items to go on un-themed cloud rows.

Jack's Shop (during MM only):
assorted items, see Mini-Events, Moonlight Mania for items, sizes and MM crops required.
You can also get a Mummy (1x2) from one of the MM FSQs.

impatiently waiting for the next MM so I can get my 1x2's...
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Thu Nov 17 2016, 05:50

You can get Cloud Row Items from Barter and Gift Event to Fill in Those Empty Clouds. Just List Items that can be placed on Cloud Row.

2 x 1 are Impossible to get for Cheap in The Store. They are Impossible to Give from Neighbours too. 

You can Make some 2 x 1 Spooky Items from Jack's Shop but it consume Spooky Crops. tongue
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by alexis2112 Wed Nov 23 2016, 01:46

Will*O*Wisp wrote:Thanks for mentioning that tidbit CC.  I have three cloud rows of wilson and candy cranium items, along with a scattering of water tanks. big grin Much cheaper!

In nearly two years of farming I have yet to receive a Wilson. People must really hate them!  bemused
alexis2112
alexis2112

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Wed Nov 23 2016, 02:34

I find them endearing. 
 Everytime I see them it reminds me of Tom Hanks in castaway.
I find that I get most of mine from my chickadees~

Alexsis- I will send you one tomorrow after reset :)
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by alexis2112 Wed Nov 23 2016, 12:21

Thank you cylentlea! And I've just received one from farmer_broke as well! I will be so happy to have not one, but TWO Wilsons.  flowerkiss
alexis2112
alexis2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top