Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM! - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM!

Post by mytzogan Fri Oct 27 2017, 23:09

well those fairy home have a chance of giving MM trees :) btw got earlier a dark apple tree Grin
and just finished unlocking my last field i hope things will go a bit faster now :)
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM! - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM!

Post by escalonilla Sat Oct 28 2017, 00:41

Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM! - Page 3 OW53z7d

cry 1 cry 2 cry 3
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Sat Oct 28 2017, 01:17

Oh, no, escalonilla!  there there

FAQ says you can unlock with BBs.  What do they want you to cough up for that?
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Sat Oct 28 2017, 01:40

13 BB and I just have 7.

I will get the prize in a few other farms. Hoping it might be a cat fairy pen or something tradeable
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Sat Oct 28 2017, 03:13

O'no Esca! But the gift was 5 stars, which I'm almost sure you can survive without. 

This Event is seriously boring. Watching paint dry would have been a joy in comparison.
All harvests take such a long time and no harvest-times match, so unless you glue yourself to 'puter you'll have idle time for something.

All fields opened here and one Fairy on level 4, the other two at 3 and 1. Got some ok prizes including: a nightgleam + a tentacle tree, 40+ PF and some other bits and pieces.

Best of luck and have a great weekend all!   Hi
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Sat Oct 28 2017, 03:21

At this point I still have the last land to open.  I am at 37 on my tree progress.  I have one den fully upgraded, 3 steps, and the other 2 steps.  It is taking forever  . . .  I think watching paint dry might be more fun.  taptap    hatzeva had a good point, none of the harvest times match.    GaaH!
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sat Oct 28 2017, 05:14

hatzeva wrote:O'no Esca! But the gift was 5 stars, which I'm almost sure you can survive without. 

This Event is seriously boring. Watching paint dry would have been a joy in comparison.
All harvests take such a long time and no harvest-times match, so unless you glue yourself to 'puter you'll have idle time for something.

All fields opened here and one Fairy on level 4, the other two at 3 and 1. Got some ok prizes including: a nightgleam + a tentacle tree, 40+ PF and some other bits and pieces.

Best of luck and have a great weekend all!   Hi
yea but she still needs to open it if she wants the 2 extra gifts at the end :) clap clap pwetty
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Sat Oct 28 2017, 15:26

Got the last section open today.  Think the CR is in reach, but who knows with RL issues.

You are doing well, Jazzy! hiya
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by hatzeva Sat Oct 28 2017, 23:10

MARLYMAR wrote:
yea but she still needs to open it if she wants the 2 extra gifts at the end :) clap clap pwetty

You are so very right Marlymar! Didn't think about future gifts.  

Of course HE will need to try to open any days missed.  farmer

I'm sure he will if he reckons it's worth it. Esca being one of the wisest I've met in this game, I'm sure he's got the problem sorted.   love shower
hatzeva
hatzeva

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Sun Oct 29 2017, 00:47

hatzeva wrote:
MARLYMAR wrote:

You are so very right Marlymar! Didn't think about future gifts.  

Of course HE will need to try to open any days missed.  farmer

I'm sure he will if he reckons it's worth it. Esca being one of the wisest I've met in this game, I'm sure he's got the problem sorted.   love shower
ooops sorry I didn't know esca was a HE  girl blush I am soooo sorry esca  heart sometimes its hard to know in these games who is male and who is female just by the name alone  don't know hmz2 thank you hatzeva for setting me straight  bear hug NodYes
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Sun Oct 29 2017, 02:19

I was reading something online that said Descent into Madness.  My first thoughts were Descent into Hell.  Funny thing is, I think both apply to this event.     NodYes       whahahaha
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Sun Oct 29 2017, 02:29

i would say This is madness aswell cuz i think ima gonna finish the event at almost the end of the line worry worry
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Oct 29 2017, 03:03

rub eyes  Looks like I'm going tofinish the event after 2 more harvests of the Dens  Eek  ... which really surprises me, I figured that getting the CR would be the part I struggled with. I've had lot of idle time due to RL, (and that thing called sleep lol), so getting the last tree and last extra giver from the timed quest might not happen. I haven't done the math on how long it'll take to grow the needed crops for them... but I kinda doubt I'll have enough time. Oh well, we shall see  taptap . I think we can continue to harvest the Dens after we get the CR and complete the event, so hopefully I'll get some decent goodies up to the very end.  scratch head
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sun Oct 29 2017, 11:44

I'm almost finished with the quest...just need to do Diamond level of last step.
75/100 on event progress bar. I think I will be able to finish the event tomorrow without worrying about any more upgrades. One fairy den is 3 steps and the other 2 remain 1 step but leveled up once more will be  2 steps.

This event was only possible for me by extending my normal farming day and getting in a last evening harvest. Was it worth it? Well, I have gotten some nice prizes and the feeling of accomplishment when done will be satisfying but there is a nap in my future ghehe crystal ball  dedtired off to bed

Should we ever have this type of event again (I'm sure we will), I will be more aware of what it will take to do it and have to decide at that time if I am able and willing to do it or if I can resist a dangling carrot of whatever prize is on offer ghehe

Halloween Fairy Tale & Companion Quest + 48hr MM! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzZhifwz-iVaUM1MyAxWKPlAuaqnGDRHW1vjxCffXHBe-549XQ
Those new spooky trees were my carrot Grin
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Sun Oct 29 2017, 13:31

LOL good post Congrats on banging out the quest!!! Good job  thumbs up

I was all over the place trying to do a little of everything all at once  , then add in my idle time and yah, I'm all crossed up lol  panic2

The CR was grappled up about 6 hrs ago by both of my farms... now onto the next chore, scoring all the trees n givers!!! (I blew it, upgraded all 3 Dens to full... which I think just wasted crops and precious growing time  panic   )
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum