Linked topic Re: The Fruit Market

Post by jazzy22 Wed Nov 01 2017, 22:11

GAH!
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Thu Nov 02 2017, 01:15

I HATE snakes, especially poisonous ones.  I live in rattlesnake country.  When I was in HS, school was in the foothills, I was walking on some stairs outside, stepped over a twig, or so I thought.  It moved right about 2 inches, I realized it was a baby rattler.  Later that year, in a covered but otherwise open area, we called it a breezeway, I saw a sidewinder or maybe rattler moving really fast in an S movement, definitely an adult, about 4 or 5 feet (1.2 to 1.5 m) long, difficult to tell it moved about 15 yards (13.7 m) in about a minute.

Weirdly enough pythons, anacondas and the like don't bother me near as much as poisonous snakes.
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Thu Nov 02 2017, 02:05

Not a snake fan either, baw.  I'd have been running...fast!   RUN
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Nov 02 2017, 02:10

We have 3 types of poisonous snake on our farm:  rattlesnake, copperhead and water moccasin.  I don't like any of them.  The rattlers, in particular, like to hang out near the horses. Once, my uncle picked up a bale of hay to feed the animals and found a snake coiled up underneath - I never saw anyone turn white so quickly.  He was lucky:  he got the snake before it got him.  Ick
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Thu Nov 02 2017, 02:37

speaking of harvest events can someone tell me how was the last year hoe down event just in case to start preparing :) dig

O.o and used to catch lots of vipers in my garden at home when i was a kid especially with the pitchfork ^^ farmer
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzy22 Thu Nov 02 2017, 14:36

I don't think I can get the CR (being away most of tomorrow), but going to do what I can.  Event crops are planted.  Hopefully I can pick up some prizes.  I'll go as far as I can go (some asks are not too high, although I don't have some of the requirements at my level).

Good luck all.
jazzy22
jazzy22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top