Apology to my friends and neighbors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apology to my friends and neighbors Empty Apology to my friends and neighbors

Post by spotsbox Tue Nov 21 2017, 18:49

Hi everyone. Hello  I haven't been around much lately, and wanted to take a minute to apologize to my friends and neighbors who I've been neglecting. hmz2  Our dog Moose had been sick all summer and I've been taking care of him.  The last week especially was a lot of up and down, and I just couldn't work up the emotional energy to gift or answer messages.  I hope you'll all forgive my lack of neighborly affection, and I'll try to be better during the upcoming events.  Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Apology to my friends and neighbors Eating-grapes
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Apology to my friends and neighbors Empty Re: Apology to my friends and neighbors

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Nov 21 2017, 19:19

spots - I can say with much assurance that no apology is needed. I'm sorry to hear Moose is not doing well and hope he feels better soon. Just take care of yourself and let go of any tension you have about the game. We are here for you when you can return and we all wish you the very best.
dog lick bear hug
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Apology to my friends and neighbors Empty Re: Apology to my friends and neighbors

Post by baw815 Wed Nov 22 2017, 01:24

good post      flowerkiss     Ditto from me.       bear hug
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Wed Nov 22 2017, 02:41

Thank you, pups and baw, I appreciate your friendship. bear hug  Sadly, Moose left us last night.  We started out thinking he had IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), which is not curable but is treatable.  Unfortunately it turned out to be intestinal cancer.  He really didn't show a lot of obvious symptoms, other than weight loss, he just wasn't himself is all.  Up until last Wednesday he was getting around fine, wasn't suffering, and was doing well.  I knew he was fading fast when we came home from dad's and he wasn't at the door waiting for me.  Mercifully once he started going downhill, he didn't linger more than a few days.  He is already and will continue to be missed.  Already I miss his moos, annoying as they could be, lol.  Cam's taking it hard, too.  I don't think he understood Moose was dying, but he knew Moose didn't play anymore and slept a lot.  He's been lying around all day on Moose's bed looking sad.  They were buddies from the moment we brought Moose home 5 1/2 years ago.  Moose was a good dog, and a good friend, if slightly neurotic, and I'm glad I got the chance to know him.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 22 2017, 02:54

Apology to my friends and neighbors Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRGkIkJtL5siolPC6E0WihpqNcL0m-_s9DCkdtRZCGSo9-oV9KfAApology to my friends and neighbors Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRHiJowHFmwSMfp0LTwoJms3oyzYbJk9mJHOTIPWvpNiWYAa8n1Q

I'm so sorry spots bear hug sorrow
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by spotsbox Wed Nov 22 2017, 03:13

Thank you pnp.  You don't think you can mourn an animal as much as a person, but my boys tend to become family to me.  It wouldn't be so bad to lose him, except for the reason he died.  He's the 3rd dog of ours in the last 15 years to die of cancer, and all three of them I was close to.  I really hate that disease.
spotsbox
spotsbox

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 22 2017, 03:18

So sorry he's gone spots   cry 1
Apology to my friends and neighbors Loss_of_pet_dog_sympathy_card_gazing_outside-r8bee6e205ec84fc38b9b7e38f93bfa06_xvuak_8byvr_540
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Wed Nov 22 2017, 03:39

Spots - I am sorry for your loss.  It is hard to say goodbye to our furry friends.
Apology to my friends and neighbors Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQtRMS-kCixTXw2GwvSUTkdwRfkqOu_AIvTJR1C51Gz8aU4RUBZQ
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Wed Nov 22 2017, 04:48

I don't know which is worse, losing a furry friend to illness or sudden or other.  I have lost 3 dogs in my lifetime.  

The first was hit by a car after escaping our yard.  The second I was lied to for years how she died.  I was told she just passed in her sleep.  I later found out that she was mauled to death by my brothers other two dogs.  The last for some reason hit me the hardest.  He had been accused of biting someone, he didn't, and our insurance dropped us.  Being uninsurable, the landlord said we had to get rid of him, he was over 10 years old, had arthritis and sometimes cranky.  We ended up putting him to sleep.  I still think it was unconscionable what was required just because he couldn't be insured.  The insurance company even said he was innocent, however it was more expedient to pay and drop us because of the claim.    boh

I still miss Rusty, the last dog, every day, it's been over 17 years.

I hope the next dog doesn't have any problems Spots and lives 25 years.
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Wed Nov 22 2017, 10:31

Apology to my friends and neighbors 247ae662166e093a9a8c4b8459498f1a?AccessKeyId=52C8D621435EB4332EF1&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie101 Wed Nov 22 2017, 13:40

So sorry you have lost your dog Moose  bear hug there there
Cassie101
Cassie101

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Wed Nov 22 2017, 14:48

So sorry for your loss Spots  feel better  bear hug
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 22 2017, 16:41

My deepest sympathy for your loss Spots.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Nov 22 2017, 20:00

spots - I am so so so sorry to hear of your tremendous loss of Moose. Animals are like our children and we grieve so desperately when we lose them. Love on Cam as much as possible. heartbeat It may help you both. I'm sure Moose is in Doggie-heaven...feeling no pain and running and playing like the sweet dog he was on earth. Hugs to you. bear hug
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top