Viva Pinata Event

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viva Pinata Event - Page 2 Empty Re: Viva Pinata Event

Post by baw815 Fri Jan 26 2018, 06:58

I wanted the Pinata pet from the crates, but didn't get it.   cry 2   Luckily I'll get it from the event.     im happy
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Fri Jan 26 2018, 22:59

I believe if you buy some crate of pinatas or B-day treats, you don't need to grow nearly as many event crops!!! 
I'm using my naked fields(no trees or animals) all in 1x1's to restock my corn, hops,blackberries and peas!
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Jan 27 2018, 02:31

How much of that stuff do farmers try to keep?  I worry too much about growing too much corn, hops, blackberries and peas.  

Oh yeah, my neighbor DB (DBAYS) must have been growin some stuff with super grow lately.  It was sickening!  I wrote her an igm right quick telling her to keep all that stuff on her side of the fence.   whahahaha  She has been wonderful.

Speaking of the need to grow, my baby farm (with TCRooster as mentor) really did something crazy:  It sold every single crop that it had everywhere of everything.  

Can you imagine going to your barn under crops and BAHA crops and seeing absolutely nothing there?  WhooHoo
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by LDCrow Sat Jan 27 2018, 05:54

farmer_broke wrote:Can you imagine going to your barn under crops and BAHA crops and seeing absolutely nothing there?  WhooHoo
Personally this sounds like a nightmare to me.  worry

How would selling off everything help you grow you're farm?
LDCrow
LDCrow

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Jan 27 2018, 10:59

good post thank you

LD, you sound similar to the farm's mentor, TCRooster.  I, too, was truly shocked when I looked at the sight.  But it was planned I must say.  Here is the logic in growing the farm:

The farm has been in Mentor TCRoosters nest ever since about Halloween.
The farm is level 38 needing 1,825 ep to level up to 39
I want to stay in the nest!
I can only farm BAHA and must be careful of events with drops because they turn to ep and I do not want the ep.

Got it so far?

BAHA is level 112 and I'm after the easiest tep.
One quest with lot of tep is the crystal falls quest.
The last step asks for 1,750,000 in BAHA products.

The answer is parrot feathers if I can buy them (which I already did).

Soooooo,
I can buy 100 seeds of all crops daily anyway and I do.
There is no use for the farm seeds other than in the mill to keep it spinning, so why not sell?

I can farm BAHA (and rain forest) many times if no drops.
I need over 1,250,000 tep more baha crops for the quest.
I'll get around to it and I can buy 100 seeds a day and I can profit from seed and feed sales.

The scheme is working, all thanks to the year spent in Mentor Brookeham's nest.

The crop trophy is complete (no need to farm and no ep, only need funds for tree fruit .... done)
The animal trophy is at 12, working on 13 .... I will finish it and no ep.

The farm now has 41 stars and needs 300 to be a living legend while still in the nest.

A bit of thought required but the farm is growing.  Make sense?

Oh yeah, and BAHA leveled up three levels today due to the quest and more tep and stars to come.

I agree, seeing no crops was a nightmare.  shock faint
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Jan 27 2018, 11:52

Hi RUN good luck
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Jan 27 2018, 12:09

Hi PnP   Hi

A farm can definitely remain in the nest and be a living legend.  But this farm will have a difficult time.  I wasted over 130 stars on opening sections of the glade not even thinking about a living legend then.  Worse that that, I can't even farm the glade now!   wow
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Sat Jan 27 2018, 12:38

You are so close to flying out of the nest that you definitely have a challenge to avoid EP
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Sat Jan 27 2018, 18:07

I have no worry about receiving the ep from event drops but they add up over time.  I even work parts of events (if no BAHA drops).  One step of the current event was worked.  Event crops are being grown over and over again on BAHA.  AND before the event end I will destroy all but five of each seed and be charged for them (system gives five).

A farm needs 23,000 ep to go from 39 to 40.  I've gotten all but four of the stars with no ep attached.  From that point there are stars with from 240 ep and on attached.  

I can even make one or two foolish moves and still be okay.  I doubt three!  And that wheel spinning got me a "naughty seat" on the farm steps by TCRooster. (But I got a cushion too now because I go there so often).   ROFL

And of course luv points are sent each day.  I was at 39 for a long long time with Mentor Brookeham before acting crazy after a year.  We did this before so maybe she had a little trust.  TCRooster is new at this and I don't even want to level up to 39 because it can be seen I'm getting closer.  

Time will tell.  Time  <------ that is what this is all about for me anyway.  I like the farm now.

I sure don't need a 30,000 ep gift from BP!

Quests are expensive and the farm spends millions that it earns from the mills and once in a while a tree fruit or animal.  Market playing has been almost nonexistent.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Jan 30 2018, 09:37

I am soooooooooooooo sick of destroying event seeds on this baby farm.  The farm has leveled up again and is now BAHA 114 ...... farm is still 38.   YESSS! taptap taptap

Hope everyone enjoyed the event more than I did.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Jan 30 2018, 16:03

wow   3141.92 for peppermint.....I don't know why these farmers don't grow stuff like me.   whistling
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by LDCrow Tue Jan 30 2018, 17:33

Wow that is all really amazing.   wow 

Broke you are so good at finding ways for this game to challenge you.  I'm still at the point of "ooh look it's shiny" on all new things that I don't need much else.  Of course it could be also that I have the brain of a magpie.   pwetty
LDCrow
LDCrow

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Jan 31 2018, 14:58

Thank you LD.  

The event ended and the farm destroyed ALL the event seeds.  Timing was right and the farm should not be given any ep with the seed conversion (a first time).

Baha did level up to 115 now from 114.  

I sold ALL of the farm seeds again so seeing exactly -0- seeds is becoming a bit too routine.

I wanted to open the BAHA arboretum, not for the storage shed but for the quest.  Big problem though.  The quest comes at level 50 which will do me no good in staying in the nest.

hmmmmm   shipwreck bay has lots of stars with the quests ....  a chickadee with shipwreck bay open  ROFL  Time will tell.

The event crop provided lots of tep and I'm glad it's over.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Wed Jan 31 2018, 19:48

Broke, the Baha storage quarters are unlocked by Baha 50, not mainland.  I don't have access to them on my new farm.  I'm over 50 on mainland and 30 something on Baha.  Thought this could help.     wink
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Feb 01 2018, 00:58

Hi Baw, I'm not clear. These are my specific facts:

Farm is level 38
BAHA is level 115

Again, I want the Arboretum Quests.  The quest has  lot of tep and stars.  I did not check from the beginning, but I would imagine that the storage facilities were always there and one only needed the bananas to open it.  NOW I know I can open the storage facilities.  I have not.  

I could care less about the baha arboretum itself as I want the quests related to it.

Do you have access to the Baha arboretum quest now?

You now have me wondering whether I need to unlock the baha arboretum itself AND be above level 50.

The broke farm has access to the two baha arboretum quests and has NOT opened the baha arboretum.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top