Market exchange

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market exchange - Page 8 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2016, 23:49

Its not that simple, if you guys make a mistake it destroys the forum layout, just had it happen to me when editing your table.

Now I have to turn off html so now the calculators do not work anymore, as are Minglings level lists... I have no choice because this will keep happening. As mistakes with quoting, ie typing inside the quote etc, will happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Mon Dec 19 2016, 23:56

im sorry   from me to you
If my post is a problem then just delete it. I do not want to create any trouble for you.
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2016, 23:58

It is not just this, all kinds of stuff is copied over from where-ever...

I changed settings so you can not break the forum lol, but it creates problems in other areas. But that is not your problem, you can now do/post whatever chart you like wink

Just a security gap I needed to close

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Tue Dec 20 2016, 00:26

Okay. Thanks for making the table for me  kissy  you didn't have to do that...thanks again!
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Tue Dec 20 2016, 01:06

Hmm...  Nervous
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooboy Tue Dec 20 2016, 06:23

Meba Thanks for Info on Exchange Value on Birds But it would have helped if you listed All these birds in Order of Exchange Value eg Chickens as Lowest EV to Flamingo Birds as Highest EV !!

My Order of Birds are...

1st Toucans
2nd Flamingos
3rd Parrots
4th Ostriches 
5th Eagles (Eagles are missing from List of Birds as Exchange Value is 400 for Eagles)

If you notice from this list of 5 Birds only Ostriches are the Breeding Animal. Since Last Event we can use Breeding Animals of this Kind

If you have notice in the Markets of Inflated Prices of Animal Feed of All Bird Animal Feeds have gone up. My Strategy is buy Animals from the Markets. Mill Animal Feeds Sell to the Market is hardly make much sense to put out Animals Pens unless they are Orange, Red, Pink Pens. 

My Market have Cooled Down a Bit in Terms on Crops, Animals, Products so i am still finding ways to make CC in the Markets to Sell Stuff that is still in Demand  :sleigh: presents
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Tue Dec 20 2016, 07:31

Mooboy wrote:Meba Thanks for Info on Exchange Value on Birds But it would have helped if you listed All these birds in Order of Exchange Value eg Chickens as Lowest EV to Flamingo Birds as Highest EV !!

You are welcome! Yes, I could have listed them that way. I could also have listed them alphabetically....I listed them as they are listed in the mkt. I am not going to change anything as this caused enough trouble already. 
My intention was to show how to find the best price to EV so in the end it doesn't really matter and people can make the list as they please if they want to try it themselves. They cannot use the prices from my mkt anyway.

When I work with this I ask the computer to sort by the lowest result when finished doing the calculation. Then I get the best items listed in the right order for purchasing and the whole list changes. This way I do not overlook a good ratio as it can be confusing to look at many numbers. 

Despite of my messy order I hope it can still make sense.
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Dec 20 2016, 13:56

The broke analysis of this bird donation business.  rub eyes

So maybe I need a couple of birds to get a tree or something  RUN

From the beginning, I'm broke!   oh the drama

Neither the chart above nor any of the chit chat  blahblah blahblah blahblah  include.... drum roll ....

light bulb light bulb light bulb
The cuckoo ...... hahahahaha    whahahaha

farmer farmer I vaguely remember some cuckoo pollution on this farm a while back and therefore the cost to me was exactly -0- .   thumbs up   

The EV of the cuckoo is 154 .   doh

The cost to EV ratio of a free cuckoo is -0- divided by 154 which is -0-  :rolling on flo

Well, the farm so happens to have bought a few for no more than 295 at the most  cry 1

The maximum cost to EV ratio would be 295 divided by 154 which is 1.92  counting  The junk toucans or flamingo can't beat this.  

Solved for the broke farm ..... and some other farmers too .... for sure.

:mushrooms:   always broke   maybe wow

pweeeep pweeeep pweeeep

sledding sledding sledding sledding
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Tue Dec 20 2016, 16:18

Thanks Meba. Now I know why you are the market queen. That was very useful. 

broke, you still have those cuckoo pollution ?  Pollution must be cleaned up, don't you think so ? light bulb ghehe
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Irisa Tue Dec 20 2016, 17:44

Sleepy wrote:Its not that simple, if you guys make a mistake it destroys the forum layout, just had it happen to me when editing your table.

Now I have to turn off html so now the calculators do not work anymore, as are Minglings level lists... I have no choice because this will keep happening. As mistakes with quoting,  ie typing inside the quote etc, will happen.

I hope that I am not making and issue for you (sharing the mini events at the moment as I copied to word pad and then transferred..)

I will try typing this time.  please let me know @Sleepy  thanks!
Irisa
Irisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20 2016, 19:16

@Irisa you can copy all you want, I made it so that it causes no issues no more wink

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Dec 20 2016, 23:25

12ss12 wrote: ... broke, you still have those cuckoo pollution ?  Pollution must be cleaned up, don't you think so ? light bulb ghehe

Well over a million cuckoo pollution droppings still in the barn.  

You're right, I need to clean that mess up and I'll get around to it.   NodYes
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Wed Dec 21 2016, 04:06

:LuvReading:  Mr. Broke  whahahaha  I think you are a cuckoo!  light bulb  I don't know why I forgot all about cuckoos  :MerryXmas: It's just not a bird to me I guess... Oops2  girl blush lol I have some very cheap cuckoos in my barn as well. 

Thanks!

Onetwo I am glad you found it useful!  im happy

:zonked:
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Dec 21 2016, 07:41

Well, maybe I am a little cuckoo  :rolling on flo .   If all they want is a bird then I'll give them their pollution cuckoos right back and they can give me a tree or something. hahaha

Well I'm broke BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT   

I can take some real real real real cheap cuckoos and compete like a champion with the toucan dealers and parrot pushers and flamingo flops.

And the outcome is greedy     .  

What's a low level player going to give?  

light bulb light bulb light bulb :mushrooms: :mushrooms: :mushrooms: greedy greedy

They're selling so somebody knows something
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Wed Dec 21 2016, 16:25

Eureka ! Eureka !!

I found out a very important technique from your posts. Thanks Meba, broke, Mooboy.
I was for very long wondering how you kept remembering in your mind the buying & selling details (even if you wrote it down, you cannot open it up every now and then and remember hmz2 scratch head ) and how you choose to buy and sell which item for which purpose etc,....But now I found out. I am going to fix my market ratio at 5 do marketing. Its easy. I am becoming more & more intelligent.star colors happy run
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top