Market exchange

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market exchange - Page 24 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by MARLYMAR Tue Oct 24 2017, 04:41

I have multiple farms and they are all different markets so good luck :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Sun Nov 05 2017, 23:36

should i say helpppppppppppppppppp sos help

hey farmer broke is it posible for u to put some mulberry on the market cuz it seems for some reason i dont have anymore lolz a bit dumb of me ^^ tongue
like a stack of 10 would be very nice ^^
thank you thank you
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Mon Nov 06 2017, 02:55

What?  10????????  Are you loosing it?  I'll put 10 listings of 9,999 mulberry.

Well, since it's you .... I put six listings of 10.  If you want it at .10 just let me know.  

10 .... taptap taptap  

Anything for you.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Mon Nov 06 2017, 09:10

well i kinda cannot buy 9999 if im always under 100k cc atm im in a cc making problem until the breeding event so i can start selling some monkeys wich i have been making for quite some time
and ty now i finished that damn red leaves side quest thank you thank you
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Tue Nov 07 2017, 02:25

Congratulations.  

If you want to make ccs then just let me know what you want to spend and I will really help you get going again.  

I saw you had some concern with trophies.  There is an easy way.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Tue Nov 07 2017, 09:40

well deffnatly i would like to know about those thropies currently crops throphy 12 and animal 10 id say now starts the hard part :P
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 08 2017, 00:00

@mytzogan

Many want to get these trophies out of the way.  The crop trophy is cheaper than the animal trophy to complete.  Donations are made for either on the basis of Exchange Value (some refer to this as barn value).  

We may produce what is needed OR purchase what is needed from the market OR some combination of the two.

Purchasing from the market appears to be the most realistic  unless one just desires to produce what is needed (and take forever).

If purchasing one wants to pay the very least that they can for an Exchange Value point.  We can develop an approximate current ratio of Market Value divided by Exchange Value (the exchange value ratio). I'll fast forward until you have a question.

We are on the same market.  One would like to use tree fruit for the crop trophy as the ratio is the least when compared to crops at this time.  On our market I would not pay anymmore than two (2) times the EV.  BUT if one purchases slowly then one can find tree fruit for 1.5 of the EV.  

For the animal trophy, the submission of the seal (4,487) is the best followed by the penguin (2,411).  Most should use the penguin at this time due to availability and most will not have unlocked the seal in order to use.  Even with the penguin, availability becomes an issue.  I would plan to acquire each day over time.  I definitely would not pay more than ten (10) times the EV.  BUT, presently we can get the penguin each day for about 7.25 times the EV or about 17,500 .  

If one gets in a hurry then one will pay more.

I'll add more to this but feel free to ask whatever you wish. (A little secret to come.)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Wed Nov 08 2017, 00:32

well i cant say im in a desperate hurry, altough need 90 more bananas for the seal so yeah 18 more levels to go baha wich will be done in mostly 3 weeks at my current speed dont have the pengu but i have the red lobster pen wich has 2778 altough for the moment i dont wanna give those cuz have a feeling that the next animal quests gonna need it.
another one would be flamingo wich is 1305 half yeah but got 5 of them so 10 mingos a day only got 200 of them so not that much either (had 3 since last month and got another 2 with the junk event )
well anyway big thanks for the pengu info cuz that i totaly forgot when i read the first time this forum(remembered only the seal as the best EV giver ) thank you
ah and cuz i havent unlocked the seal can u maybe tell me its food requirements ,just decided to put that on my top list of unlocking .Thank you
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 08 2017, 01:00

Seal feed requires two Java Apples and three Bitter Ginger and I believe 18 minutes to mill.

The secret is to write someone on your market and seek a discount for the quantity of whatever you want.  You sell in the market and you must have ccs as this trophy venture can get very expensive.  

You should have access to the penguin already without doing anything.

I would not use the flamingo but sell the flamingo and buy the penguins.  But up to you.  The quests are being worked now that call for the flamingo.  I can see using something that is not in demand and selling what is in demand.  But up to you.  

I agree that the seal is best but it is too far away for most to use.  On some markets cows and horses (EV 179) can still be used, not all and certainly not our market.  

If you wish to grow roses and carnations then go ahead if you must grow.  Too expensive though.  

How much for all 200 of your flamingos (each)?
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Wed Nov 08 2017, 01:10

So two more things to count for that seal :)
Well before the market took pirces up bought at least a thousand of each animal that u were saying that its gonna have a market price raise big grin big grin
O.o and to be more precise i have 183 of them rounded them up a bit :P and by how much u mean ev value or market prices got confused on that question :(
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 08 2017, 02:50

Generally and as in real life, prices have always increased.  Once upon a time in this game, this farm would not let animal prices fall below two times the exchange rate.  Now there are animal prices it will not let fall below ten (10) times the exchange rate.  I did not care what it was.

With tree fruit prices, now I will buy any of them up to two times the exchange rate.  (And some are moving past two now). 

About three years ago when this farm finished 19th in TOP 1000, its final exchange rate used to buy tree fruit was at most .245 .  

All farms working on the trophies MUST deal with this type of inflation or wait and pay even more.  There are some big big farms in this game.  You will either grow and produce everything yourself or learn to play the market.  With events farmers give their farm away anyway and many do not know why.

Now I have advised you how to complete those trophies the easiest way I know how.  If you have a better way or alternative way then teach us, please.  

My question about the flamingos:  How much will you charge me for all of them?  What market price?  

And those trophies will both sit unfinished until YOU decide to finish them, just like an event.  
Buying slowly yet continuously is usually better in this game as with items needed for the trophies. YOU must decide whether or not the price you will pay to work on the trophies is worth the additional drop items you will get an increased chance to receive.

Has your farm unlocked the living legend rune on the tree or do you have to move the trophies you do have in order to get the increased chance of drop items?

Maybe you wish to wait to unlock the seal.  I cannot promise you that the exchange ratio will not move upward while you are waiting.  

The last animal trophy requirement is over 4 million.  So today you need about 30 million in ccs in order to buy the very best animal on our market.   (Some will not unlock that last part of that trophy because of the expense....up to you.)

How may I assist you further and/or what may I try and answer for you?  (How would you like for me to help you?)
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Wed Nov 08 2017, 03:40

I have unlocked the living legend rune putting me 20 out of 30 and unfortunally i dont have a better way thats why i asked around here ^^ considering im actually playing this game id say 75%/100% serious (im a gamer what can i do else PcGuy ) so for my big lack of info youre explanations are very helpful even if i need to read it 3 time to completely get it ^^
And yes the inflation is always a game killer for marketing thats why for example i check evrey time products for example when i have cc and buy lets say the cheapest cuz i didnt do yet the EV math (under 10k they constantly drop so i take them, kinda invested till now 20 mill cc for products on the farmer quests so thats why i never have cc the moment i make them i invest ^^)
As for the flamingos i see the prices is around 19000 +/- so how about 15000 for them ^^
if u want them to buy them off me ill put them around in game time 9:30-10:00 CET time when im waking up cuz very sleepy atm ^^dedtired
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Wed Nov 08 2017, 04:56

I guess one would have to reread 2 - 3 times.  I try to give you as much information as I have and shortcut what you may have to do.  I'm sure it bothers some.

I know of no better way to get the trophies completed.  I think you're good to even think about it.  I do not believe we have enough data to change the inflation rate in this game.  Not knowing what I know today, I tried and very unsuccessfully.  Our farms are not big enough and we lack the information of the game developers (who chart the direction of the game).  

I would suggest that you avoid the EV work for a while.  Just try and understand the general nature of exchange values for now.  You should be able to get to it much much quicker if you learn the market trends over a little time.  It takes time to learn it but makes things in the game a whole lot easier. Once you see it then you will wonder why others do not use it to the max.  I warn you though:  There is no limit to where you can take ev analysis.

I said what I said about inflation in the game only for you to see that we all play the gme in this environment whether we like it or not.  And there isn't a whole lot we can do about it 
BUT we can play keeping that knowledge in mind.  Some will just say prices have gone up and complain....  heyyyyyyyyyy just operate ... you can even plan for it.

BUT UNDERSTAND THIS:  These game developers are not so stupid.  The opposite of inflation is recession.  The developers have tested this in some areas. A recession in the game will happen as it is planned for already.  I do not know when and several methods of trying to see it have not worked yet for me.

With the above said, I must decline to purchase the 183 flamingos. Briefly I regard your price as not a great buy for this farm.  I'll explain how I determined this and maybe you will get something from it.  This is what I know before I explain:  you say market around 19,000, you want 15,000, the sliding index in the market now is 14,501.96 , first offer has 161:43 before expiration, if an offer is made now it will read 168 before expiring, EV of flamingo is 1,305,  first offer listed is actually 17,073.26 ,  and this farm wants to make easy ccs.  

I'll show the thought process that has enabled this farm to make billions and currently hold billions in the barn.  With little thought I must say this would be a slightly risky buy and most likely the farm would have to hold the flamingos for a few months before an attempted low risk sale.  From the start, I can be wrong.  I hope to show you how quick the decision is made, why, and how knowledge of the game plays in. I'll put it all together for you and you take whatever you want from it.

I need to come back to this.  I'll try and not bore you.   taptap
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by mytzogan Wed Nov 08 2017, 13:36

well ofc i need at least 2 times to read it at 3 am when im barely staying awake :P
and i definatly not getting bored by youre detailed info , probably others who see this one to finds it interesting and for the flamingos name a price wich u would pay ^^
as for my marketing experience it is not so great the only one i ever tried before this one was in EVE Online wich is more challenging than this one altough there is more info on marketing data :P so more easily to plan it
mytzogan
mytzogan

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Nov 09 2017, 06:36

farmer_broke wrote:...

With the above said, I must decline to purchase the 183 flamingos. Briefly I regard your price as not a great buy for this farm.  I'll explain how I determined this and maybe you will get something from it.  This is what I know before I explain:  you say market around 19,000, you want 15,000, the sliding index in the market now is 14,501.96 , first offer has 161:43 before expiration, if an offer is made now it will read 168 before expiring, EV of flamingo is 1,305,  first offer listed is actually 17,073.26 ,  and this farm wants to make easy ccs.  

I apologize for the lateness of this responsse.

Those  flamingos!  Most of the following I have mentioned in other threads at other times but never put the overall decision together for anyone.  Here goes and pleas feel free to criticize any part of it.  Be ready with a defense though.

The most important computation one can make when purchasing for resale 
I refer to as the point nine zero computation  (.90).  You wanted 15,000.  Fine.  If I bought them then I must sell at (15,000 divided by .90) 16,666.67 before I will make anything.  BP will get 10 % of that as the listing fee.  (So 16,6666.67 just to make -0-)

You say around 19,000 is the market price.  I don't want to loose so I had better know a little about what I am doing!  The sliding index when trying to sell (easy to see if we have only one) is at 14,501.96 .  Many will use that to list.  So far I cannot trust your numbers and from a quick scan, your price is no good for me.  What else can I find?

I mentioned previously that I would buy just about any animal at ten times the exchange rate and no more.  The exchange rate is 1,305 for the flamingo so ten times that is 13,050.00.  And you want 15,000.  (This "you" can be anyone making a listing as far as I am concerned.  "You" wants my ccs and has no concern with what I do.  BUT I make the decision to buy or not.)  Knowledge of the market came into play here.  Ten times the EV has been the trend for now.  If I am trying to sell then I might want to answer:  "Who am I trying to sell to?"  So far with the 15,000 price you want, you are not trying to sell to me.

Many have no idea how to use the time left in the offers.  The first offer is for 17,073.26 when you wrote .  Heeeyyyyy, this is not 19,000.  Why waste anymore of my time.  Well since you, OK for now.  The difference is material and not in my favor.  When someone first lists there is 168 hours left before the offer expires.  The lowest offer has 161:43 hours left.  Hmmmmm perhaps someone has been buying already here<------ .  

Why are they buying?  Game knowledge comes into play.  Investment?  I think they are crazy if they are but up to them to go that high.  I would bet that an individual has bought flamingos and took the price up in order to work on a Baha quest which calls for the animal.  "You" want 15,000.  So far, no good for this farm.

Quantity!  You want to sell about 183.  Sure you can sell to the right person.  Quantity and price is a decision one must answer in order to be successful.

Last thing for now.  I recently sold in lots of 25 at about 16,000 and had to wait about a day for all to sell.  17,000?  Risky for me now but still ..... sometimes despite our logic we take chances anyway.  

Th present low is 12,519.57 and about 162:45 until expiration.  You want 15,000.  That is about 2,500 off that mark and people are visiting that part of the market as they as buying monkeys, camels, and pandas.      

AND the present low on the market is below the max I would pay anyway.  So not a bad buy price for those with no experience.  With experience, I have been able to buy recently for 9,000 - 11,500 .        15,000?  No way!

This type of logic can go on and on BUT whatever we choose to use we should be able to defend our decision as sound.  

You have 183 and want 15,000 which is 2,745,000 .  I want to make ccs!  Maybe some quest worker who recently sold a lot of animals needed for the event is just spending wildly and will buy.  They come out evry now and then.  Not throwing over 2 million away today.  

Playing the market this way, I am buying someones work and reselling.    

I suggested penguins be used now for the animal quest.  The farm bought about 50 at 5 times the exchange rate when it is hard to find other animals other than the penguin for ten or less on our market.  I will unload them one day and make ccs.  

Once you have a defendable reason for purchasing something, there is no need to be real quick to let another prove you wrong.  YOU thought it though.

Example.  I had a sound defendable reason for buying monkey feed several months ago.  I explained it in the open forum for all to know or criticize.  No one criticized openly and I have no idea who used the information.  I bought hundreds and thousands at 400, 600, 900, 1,000, 1,200, 1,400, 1,600 and it got to the point where I now have over 158,000 monkey feed in the barn.  It was quite painful continuing to buy but I had no other information or analysis other than my own and I went with it.  You can do it if you wish.  

Today the monkey feed is at 7,611 .  That is over 1.2 billion in monkey feed alone.  And I want to write you ..... I'll let others mill it themselves for now.  

It is a dream to think we can buy as much as we want of something in a single day and sell it all in a single day.

And you will make bad buy decisions if you buy often enough.  But I believe we sure do want to make as few of those bad buy decisions as we can.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top