Market exchange

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market exchange - Page 6 Empty Re: Market exchange

Post by Mooboy Wed Dec 07 2016, 23:20

My Park now needs as Many EP as I can get as there are so many more levels and Quests to Complete now for Higher Level Players.

No Room for any of my CC givers anywhere. My Hamster is called Mooby it is very smart Hamster it knows how to grow Money  ghehe Grin
Mooboy
Mooboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Thu Dec 08 2016, 11:18

Well, if you're getting rid of high end CC givers, I'll keep my barn door open! I don't use EP items, so they're welcome to move to your barn if you want them! ;-)
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Dec 08 2016, 17:18

Hi Mooboy, well....I have kind of a spending problem. I hope to turn this ship around with the next breeding event.

Parrot feed are now higher than Parrots themselves on this mkt. Feed is 2200 not to mention Anaconda feed at 14500 shock faint

----edit-----

And now Anaconda feed is gone!!!  bemused wow! Now why didn't they just buy the Anacondas at 8k? Or am I missing something....is there something I should know about Anacondas?

----edit edit-----

Someone just listed Anaconda feed at.....hold on....25K!!! lolololol  :rolling on flo
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Thu Dec 08 2016, 20:07

Two rabbits + four chickens + mill time profit.  Mills cannot keep up.  There is always a lag in the finish animal prices matching the increase in market value feed costs.  There has been an occasional immediate increase in the feed and finished animal prices together when there is more certainty of an animal soon to become a breeding animal.

Current farm holding of anaconda feed is 22.8k and 33.7k finished anaconda.  My methods do not indicate anaconda to be a permanent breeding animal within the next six months.  

There has been a steady rise in anaconda feed prices due to the increased demand placed for rabbits by new quests AND the current production of camel feed in anticipation of an event calling for them.  As typical, anaconda prices lag behind and the price for level one camel breeding animals already has increased, level two is moving upward and level three is stable yet higher than in recent months.

I do not know your market.  This market has shown a sizable increase in the prices of ALL other BAHA animal feed in recent weeks.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Dec 08 2016, 20:11

Maybe not a breeding animal soon but might there be a workshop coming?  That could explain the high price of feed.  (I've noted it on two of the three markets my farms are on as well.  Put it in a different thread.)
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Thu Dec 08 2016, 20:14

Market 6
9200 anacondas
25000 anaconda feed

Market 30
6400 Anaconda
17000 Anaconda feed
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by mindy1701 Thu Dec 08 2016, 20:27

well, Meba - the anaconda food is selling at 23,000 in our market - someone just bought some.  I sold a couple of small lots of parrot feed this morning for a good price.  Maybe I'll sell some anaconda feed too - it's up to 24,900 now  greedy
mindy1701
mindy1701

Back to top Go down

Post by cylentlea123 Thu Dec 08 2016, 20:46

anacondas 5,708.49
anaconda feed 13,075.53
cylentlea123
cylentlea123

Back to top Go down

Post by meba091 Thu Dec 08 2016, 21:24

Yes, it IS selling Mindy. Even half of the feed at 25K sold. I listed at 20K and sold within 10 mins, listed again and poof it was gone.  rub eyes
For a moment I just wanted to sell ALL my anaconda feed  big money but I think I will hold on and watch for a while longer.

Thanks for your explanation Broke! I get what you say about the delay in anaconda prices and the reasons for price increase on anaconda feed particularly - plus all other baha feed. I have seen the exact same increase on this mkt but no other baha feed have moved like the Anaconda feed did today. This morning it was 12K - it has increased with over 100% in just one day - very fast this evening. And is selling too. So I wondered if something was up because it happened so sudden...  

And I can't help finding it really amazing that someone wants to buy feed when they can get 3 animals for the same price unless something is up or someone is playing because there is no production pen yet to explain such a purchase. There is just the animal.

I trust your judgement Broke. I have no idea how you can see about time and such. I wish I could too.

hahaha and while I wrote this ALL camel feed is cleared! Party time at the baha feed area! lol
meba091
meba091

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Thu Dec 08 2016, 22:34

Just to show that some markets are sober and sane:
Camel feed lowest now: 8800 - hoover for a few pages on 9100 - lots of 1 single feed (not part of the sane community)
Anaconda: 13500, page 4 goes up to 14500

around 30-50 sellers on both.
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by farmer_broke Fri Dec 09 2016, 04:07

Camel feed lowest offer is 8,300 and these listings were in the past day.  
Anaconda price is 9,927.02.  (This farm plays anaconda regular and the 9.927.02 offer is this farms in lots of 50.)  
Anaconda feed is at 18,153.00 and only three offers on the market.  

No thank you, the anaconda feed price is unstable now.  With no calculations one can see that the anaconda feed is nearly twice that of the finished anaconda.  The feed should rise due to the market value of feed components. 

I find no seriousness with anaconda prices or my lots of 50 would be gone. (And I would get completely out of the speculation market too.)  If anyone is buying with a serious purpose in mind then my lots would be gone.  They are aimed at quest workers.  Those who choose to engage themselves in wild speculation with no logical or remote justification sources available are welcome to buy.  hahahaha  Six lots of 50 at a fair price is child-splay if someone is serious.  As farmers search for justification I choose to stay firm.
farmer_broke
farmer_broke

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mamarae Fri Dec 09 2016, 05:02

don't know Anacondas on my market are 8000-10000 by page 9 
Anaconda feed is 10000-12000 posted today. Goes up to 23000 by page 9. Seems normal to me for my market. The higher listed feed was listed a few days ago.
Chickens are normal range around 900-1100 but the rabbits are up to 4000k+ in my market. Makes for expensive feed. I've never really been to excited to mill anaconda feed Nope 

The feed I do have in my barn for anacondas is from years ago when they were first released. Probably paid 10ccs each for feed  :Insert Evil LaI used to have charts so I would know when to sell. Wonder where those charts are now?
3mamarae
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Post by Moraine Fri Dec 09 2016, 22:12

"All the talk" about cac here made me go and check the egg nog and lavender jam. Lavender jam is close to 8K each, but then I checked the egg nog. less than 2k each!! And then something happened, cheap mean me went on a shopping spree. I bought all lots under 7K. Why 7000 you might wonder, so do I. I think it might have been that the price for the last month or so, and therefore it became my reference price. So now I am the confused owner of 110 newly bought egg nogs, all bought in lots of 1s and 2s.

im okay blegh
Moraine
Moraine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaUp Fri Dec 09 2016, 23:11

Well they do make nice little festive xmas time gifts for neighbors heavybag  ... keep some to use and eat to level up your confectionery with and who knows you, may be able to sell the rest for double or triple the cost in the next couple of weeks! crystal ball
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Sat Dec 10 2016, 07:06

hiya @farmer_broke @meba091 @Mooboy @escalonilla  and all others

For the next breeding event it is said we need mammals & birds. What is the best animal to stock up for marketing and for donating ? 

I going to use tag for the first time in this post, let me see how I do it. hmz2
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top