Hola - Page 2 Empty Re: Hola

Post by TCRooster Fri Nov 11 2016, 21:53

Hi Esca  Hi
TCRooster
TCRooster

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Wed Jan 24 2018, 18:41

Dunno whether it's temporary or permanent, but I am not playing at the moment.

Haven't logged in since last Thursday and don't feel like doing it any longer.
It just happened that my laptop isn't working well enough to play. 
I am taking home my work laptop, even tho I just don't want to play or read anything from Farmerama.

I'll keep coming here to read about yourselves!

Hasta la vista!
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Jan 24 2018, 19:02

Enjoy your break and hope to see you back again. Thanks for letting us know dog lick
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by MARLYMAR Wed Jan 24 2018, 20:19

will miss you but hope its just temporary enjoy your break and hope to see you back soon :))
MARLYMAR
MARLYMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Wed Jan 24 2018, 21:12

Blessings esca!  I also hope it's a temporary break.   heart
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Wed Jan 24 2018, 22:31

esca - Thanks so much for stopping in to say "Hola"!!! Hi I've missed your posts and Juicy rumors!!! Has your motivation lessened to keep playing because you reached 200 awhile ago? I can't believe BP hasn't updated the levels for main farm!!!! I do hope you stop by often to let us know how you're doing and what you're up to.  love it
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by 12ss12 Thu Jan 25 2018, 07:26

Take a break and have a good rest, dear friend !  

See you back when you are recharged.

healing healing healing
12ss12
12ss12

Back to top Go down

Post by baw815 Thu Jan 25 2018, 08:01

I hope your not playing is temporary, but it is difficult to keep playing when you see no progress.  You will be missed.  Please keep in touch here.   heart      bear hug      kissy
baw815
baw815

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Tue Mar 06 2018, 01:15

Coming to say hi!!!

I'm afraid I dont bear good news.
Still not playing.... and believing I will never be... I just don't find it attractive enough.

Hope everyone is alright in RL.
Not much has changed in mine.
Well, I presented my letter of resignation last month (that decision was made a long time ago) and have only 50 more school days in the USA. YAY!!!! Cant wait to be home!! 3 years away from family and friends is a very long time.

Although I will be traveling for a while.
If everything goes as planned, I will be in Asia in October and will visit 5/6 different countries in over 2 months. That will fulfill one of my bucket list goals: Visit as many countries as my age.
That will be 33 and from this year on I will have to go to at least one new country every year!!

Still have to do a few more trips within the USA. Have already bought tickets to New Mexico and Arizona this friday and Alaska in Jul. Also on my way to Madrid and I will visit Boston, Philadelphia, Washington and NY.

Can give up a game, but can't give up my desire of seeing the world
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tookie Tue Mar 06 2018, 12:14

That's great that you will be home again!! 3 years... I don't think I could do without family for that long!! 
I love your want to travel, I've travelled too, but not too far away from home. Always loved it though! (france, mostly) 

Glad you still came by to tell us how you are doing! I too am not playing farmerama anymore, but I still love to know all you guys, so it's great you're keeping us updated!! 

heart
Tookie
Tookie

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Tue Mar 06 2018, 13:41

Thank you for the update esca. We all miss you but hope you enjoy your travels and seeing your family/friends again. sun
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Tue Mar 06 2018, 20:59

Glad to hear of your plans, esca.  How nice you get to see your family and friends again. 
And such exciting travel plans!  plane

Please check in when you can - perhaps sharing a photo or two of your travels. As Pnp said, we all miss you very much but are happy for you. Blessings! heart
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookeham Sun Mar 11 2018, 23:24

escahiya Wow...such plans! Eek I cannot believe it's already been 3 years since you've come to the states!!!! Time sure flies!! I'm sure your family and friends are going to be thrilled with you coming home. heartbeat I'm so happy that you are doing what you love....traveling the world!

Yes, selfishly, I miss you and your wonderful posts....but I'm glad that you are doing what you love and living your life to the fullest! NodYes I agree with Willow, please stop in from time to time and share with us a photo or news.

wine toast plane swingstar bloempie chase hearts in row High5
Brookeham
Brookeham

Back to top Go down

Post by escalonilla Fri Aug 24 2018, 11:12

Been a while!
I hope everyone one is doing alright.

I am finally back home. Got to Spain August 1st after 3 years in the USA.
And the day after my sister left to the Canary Islands.... I just got to see her for barely 30 hours. It's only a 2h flight from Madrid, but it's funny how it all worked out. At least my parents have one of us close by.

I am taking a year off. Gonna do some travel around Asia and Australia and then study for an exam to become a public servant, as an English teacher.

The idea is to settle down in Spain, but I do know myself very well and that can't be 100% certain.

I logged in today and realized I miss the farm and all around it, especially you.

Gonna read around to see how you have been doing

Hugs!
Esca
escalonilla
escalonilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Will*O*Wisp Fri Aug 24 2018, 15:37

So nice to hear from you Esca! love shower You have been missed.  What interesting plans you have!  May great blessings come your way.

I am glad you got to see your sister, even if it was but a short time.  Perhaps you could post some pictures of your future travels.
Will*O*Wisp
Will*O*Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum