monthly BB subscription and premium subs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monthly BB subscription and premium subs Empty monthly BB subscription and premium subs

Post by sunshineaz Wed Nov 16 2016, 00:39

I noticed that the monthly BB subscription has also been stopped by BB today just as the premium subscription was stopped a short time ago.

Any one else wonder what is going on for that? thinking

Howdy Farmers,

Please note that the BB subscriptions have been removed from the shop. 

You will no longer be able to take advantage of the following subscriptions:

• Barnyard Bills Subscription - 3 months, giving 200 BBs/month
  • Barnyard Bills XL - 6 months, giving 225 BBs / month

Best regards,
Your Farmerama Team

monthly BB subscription and premium subs 84011e5698eb1545790d38c3b562cfdf56ce4694

teddy.bearToday at 7:50 PMReport
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

monthly BB subscription and premium subs Empty Re: monthly BB subscription and premium subs

Post by sunshineaz Wed Nov 16 2016, 00:50

I had my BB subscription go away when they cleared credit card data.  I purchased a 1 year subscription on 11/13/16 and just went to check.  It was added as a 6 month one and I know that I double checked at the time to make sure I had the right one.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

monthly BB subscription and premium subs Empty Re: monthly BB subscription and premium subs

Post by GuineaUp Wed Nov 16 2016, 00:57

Uh oh... hope it gets fixed losing money
GuineaUp
GuineaUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16 2016, 01:48

I am sorry I did not post that here, I did not know anyone used it doh

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 16 2016, 02:01

I did.  BBs will be a rarer purchase for me now.  cry 1
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 16 2016, 02:03

CC- you can still purchase BB in the shop with gift cards

why is BP doing away w/ the BB sub and the premium without having something in its place? are they moving to more real money transactions (like the latest cloud row and large PF package) instead of game currency?
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 16 2016, 02:10

Yes, but they cost more.  Instead of 200 or more for $5, it will be 150 for $5 (yeah, I would get 10 SG with it).  Everything I like always ends up being discontinued.  losing money oh the shame
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 16 2016, 02:13

I understand CC from me to you

I have that happen too in RL. I finally find a product that I like and then it is discontinued.
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 16 2016, 02:17

It all started with Root Beer Kool-Aid when I was a kid.   taptap
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesnponies Wed Nov 16 2016, 02:33

I don't remember Root beer koolaide scratch head
puppiesnponies
puppiesnponies

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Wed Nov 16 2016, 04:53

If farmarama didn't have so many active players, I would be more concerned.  I know that with Fantasyrama, they quit selling premium and the coin equivalent to BB there about a month or 2 before they ended the game.

I always got the BB subscription because it was much cheaper than buying the BB's and I liked the premium for all it gave.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineaz Wed Nov 16 2016, 04:55

Cali, root beer koolaid was my favorite as a kid.  We always made the popscicles with it.
sunshineaz
sunshineaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishamala Wed Nov 16 2016, 09:06

I'm good at picking perfumes that are about to get discontinued  cry 3
Mishamala
Mishamala

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChrome Wed Nov 16 2016, 13:18

monthly BB subscription and premium subs Th?id=OIP.M6b8340ce5f59e2fe12e8f395870b8468o0&pid=15

I looked on the internet for why they discontinued it but no one there seems to have an answer.  My memory is fuzzy on that but I think that someone decided that it had a carcinogen in it.  I could be wrong.  It was "magic" because the powder was green but it mixed up to the brown color of root beer when you added water.
CaliChrome
CaliChrome

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mamarae Wed Nov 16 2016, 14:45

I wonder if the maintenance tomorrow has anything to do with this? Seems like bad business to take away things that people use real money on for an extended amount of time. They really should have given players more info. Like when these would be added back and at least a hint of what they will be. 
I have the premium until October next year. I'm wondering how much the difference will be on these new packages and if they will even be worth it.
3mamarae
3mamarae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top